I eat 3000 calories worth of potato salad a day and I still can't gain weight...

I eat 3000 calories worth of potato salad a day and I still can't gain weight. I'm 27 and still have the metabolism of a 12 year old, when will it end?

Attached: 1563410853961.jpg (313x313, 32K)

no you don't

potatos aren't for gaining "weight", they're for maintaining muscle and energy
if you wanna gain "weight"(which you really mean fat) just eat ice cream instead

post pic of your whole potato salad intake for the day

Not metabolism, deficiency in insulin production
Test your fasting insulin, it's probably lower than 3, go visit an endocrinologist
Also, try coconut oil shakes

go lift a weight

retard

About 14 servings from these badboys

Attached: tatersprecious.jpg (953x831, 130K)

retard

What are your shits like

Have you tried eating actual nutritionally dense food like eggs? Try eating 3000 kcal, no 2000 kcal worth of boiled eggs

Normal. My body is resistant to what would normally destroy those with inferior organs.

Thanks for the advice. I just got into potato salad because it's high calorie at a very low cost. Eggs are the same.

>metabolism of a 12 year old
12 year olds grow

Attached: photo_2018-08-11_15-02-18.jpg (500x333, 24K)

>He doesn't know anything about rates of cellular respiration
I bet you can't even detail the Krebs cycle to me without going on google

you're the reason why americans get a bad wrap

Attached: 1544032686359.jpg (509x371, 30K)

>wrap

Post a picture of your trash bin, I wanna see all the empty containers

>Trashbin
>Plastic containers
If you don't recycle, you're a retard

>recycling
Haha you seem like a cool guy, what’s your exact address

actually it's the opposite

actually it's the opposite

Lying cunt. If you are not shitting at least 4 times a day you are not in a calorie surplus.

Fuck potatoe salad. White rice and meat, pork beef or skin on chicken. Frequent meals. Eating right before bed. Use ice cream and whole milk if you have to make night time shakes. You can gain weight stop lying and start trying.

Attached: P82GvlT.gif (225x199, 1.43M)

Whenever I hear someone say that they recycle (for the environment), I automatically know I'm talking to an idiot.