Who do you trust more for health an fitness advice?

Who do you trust more for health an fitness advice?

Attached: Greger-Rippetoe.jpg (1036x647, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X7Q6NcV0uXA
youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post body (you wont)

sv3rige

hehe

Lyle McDonald

Rip for barbell strength training form. Then tell him to fuck off.

Tell the other guy to fuck off from the start.

based
he is literally /ourguy/

Attached: 78678768.png (502x698, 90K)

Option C. 41, eats like an athlete, trains like an athlete.

Attached: why did you not face pull.jpg (474x308, 18K)

Lmao

This, I only trust Papa Jeff.

the vegan, rippetoe is a fat fucking retard

The one with the bigger deadlift.

based and hehepilled

The one on the right. Veganism is a disturbance of the natural order

I don't know who the guy on the right is, but seeing "paleo" makes it a certain chance he's a quack.

I don't trust greger but i don't distrust him either, there's some good content on his channel and i agree with the general sentiment of a plant based diet being the healthiest, but there's no evidence whatsoever that you have to be 100% vegan, which makes me think he mixes his ethics with science.

The one that doesn't look like a bugman.

Neither. One is morbidly obese. The other is in a cult.

>I don't know who the guy on the right is
Fuck off newfag

You should listen to Greger if you want to be healthy, live long, and feel like your best self. You should listen to Rippletits if you are willing to sacrifice literally everything to get a really big 1RM.

Why should I listen to greger about longevity when he doesn't even lift? Strength training reduces all cause mortality way more than eating a plant based diet vs meat & vegetable diet.

I'd rather listen to this guy, keto is a fucking cult too but it's less retarded because it doesn't use virtue signalling of "muh animals".

Attached: unnamed (4).jpg (900x900, 61K)

>balding
>glasses
>looks 60
>looks like a weak twink shit
vs
>full hair
>perfect eye sight
>looks 40
>looks like a strong capable man
Yeah I wonder which one i should trust.

>You should listen to Greger if you want to be healthy, live long
Vegans literally die earlier than the general population, you malnourished cultist.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

He objectively publishes the best content encompassing both health and training.

Attached: A38C3664-A8E2-4FF4-9277-0BFAA2A11B45.jpg (425x283, 28K)

Guy on the left looks like he hasn't been in a confrontation since the 5th grade. Toe will have the intimidation factor and will almost certainly be more committed to the fight.
This is not an endorsement of the diet or training philosophy.
It's kinda like a cage fight between Trump and Biden. The partisan will maintain that their own favored candidate will win because of the power of friendship or some shit. The astute will observe that Trump is more energetic, and has a substantial height and weight advantage. Also, wildcard points for the New York attitude and high violent crime rates vs Delaware creepiness as evidenced by having the most registered sex offenders.
You can make these observations without giving ground on your political views.

Attached: 1556238079525.jpg (540x405, 37K)

>Rip
>full hair
Pay more attention

im pretty sure he lifts

have sex incel

Lmao no, just look at him, he's emaciated

I don't trust anyone who poses infront of a camera wearing a doctor's uniform (bonus points for stethoscope).

No, he cherry picks and inaccurately extrapolates and intentionally misinterprets data to favor his extremely biased views.

that's because he follows a meme tier low protein diet

> shekel grubbing vegan shill
> fat american quadroon from texas
How about Golden One instead? He's a lean, muscular, nordic aryan ethnonationalist & traditionalist, he has both of those turds beat hands down.

you do know the golden one is vegan right?

Well, the truth I hate to say is that anyone who looks like he does is on gear and rigorously counting calories. Anything he says in public about his diet is lying, by pandering to some group or other he is just turning his cover story into a tool to ingratiate himself to some group

Based

Holy shit, that backpedal.

>Makes a video directing everyone to Weston Price
>Vegan

I would like to see any proof TGO is 'vegan' lol.

Vegans look like pic related, not like TGO.

Attached: 1563624522192.jpg (1300x1800, 1.41M)

Garth Davis, 48 yo, vegan doctor, does cardio and strength training.

Attached: D4IzwLTWAAAJE_P.jpg (1200x1200, 325K)

youtu.be/X7Q6NcV0uXA

Where are his arms lmao this nigga look like bruce banner

He does not in any way look like a long-term vegan. He's a opportunist, a willing shill, eager to gobble up the vegan shekels, promote veganism whatever for the $$$, and eats meat on his own time.

Next Tell me that Radovan Jokovich is vegan.

Patrician

cope more faggot

kek

We know what a 50 yo long term vegan looks like idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

Attached: Thriving Vegan Teeth.jpg (480x360, 19K)

even IF greger had the physique of an adult male: men don't enthusiastically smile for pictures. he literally has severe muscular atrophy, looks as frail as an anorexic woman and shows feminine behavior (excessively smiling).

pictured left is NOT a male, that is something else. if you want to be like that, go ahead and get your daily kale, spinach and pasta.

>bigger than everyone around him
>doesn't even work out anymore
This

your own intuition? if you can't craft your own meal plan, based on your daily needs, start learning for that is an essential life skill. can't expect someone to do it for you.

Vegans are to nutritionists as marxists are to political scientists. Only a certain type of person follow these paths and to become a nutritionist you basically have to buy into their cult bullshit like vegetable oil being healthier than butter or beans/seeds actually giving you any protein. They use their position of authority to preach their cult beliefs using manipulative information, like how you still see doctors saying eating cholesterol will give you heart disease when it never was proven.

Riptits is based because he doesn't even bother to humor people who aren't going to go in 100%. If a vegan tells him "No, I'm not going to eat meat but how can I still get as big as Arnold?" Rip will tell him to fuck off right there. Every other "fitness" person besides strongmen will tell you "Oh just try eating some onions protein you'll get just as large if you try hard!" He also knows doing brosplits, as a natty who can't even bench 225, is retarded.