I guarantee that when he's off camera he does workouts right out of Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding...

I guarantee that when he's off camera he does workouts right out of Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding, and he probably has a food scale and a bunch of meal prep containers full of ultra low fat food because he's scared his steroids will give him a fart attack, because he knows from reading his secret steroid forums that androgens really fuck up your cholesterol.

This guy is taking advantage of "young nationalists," his target audience, who he sees as superstitious idiots he can make a buck off of.

> Guys Freya beamed me gains in my sleep! It was a heathen miracle!

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1960x1000, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scimagojr.com/countryrank.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigga he's been training religiously for nearly 10 years. He's just peak natty. If you see him recently he's not quite as cut and his lifts aren't unbelievable for someone who's been consistent for as long as he's been training. Cope harder, shitskin.

Also, self reply here. Fuck you. He's passed on multiple sponsorships from supplement companies because his adherence to his political beliefs. He's one of the only actually principled nationalists out there. If he were just in it for a buck he wouldn't have stuck to his right wing guns.

>natty

>he fell for the cholesterol meme

Holy moly cope harder

What is the problem here, OP? Do you think his ancestors would not take steroids if they could?

I am white and right wing, I'm just calling out BS. Golden One has a lot of other problems in his publicly espoused ideology that corroborate my criticisms. For example, he incorporates roman and celtic imagery as a norseman. He says he respects Christ as a "historic individual," and pushes "stoicism." All the shit he talks about and the way he talks about it are completely entry level and always have been, it's obvious he just went on Jow Forums and copied their talking points knowing that he'd get a personal army of retards as long as somebody actually good looking said the things they already believed.

>someone actually good looking
lol

More people should be like Latsbrah

>I am white and right wing
lol

Attached: subhuman baboon.png (776x1200, 168K)

Attached: 1552897446806.jpg (671x620, 88K)

>This guy is taking advantage of "young nationalists,"
Inspiring maybe. I don't watch him that much and I've never given him a cent, but I'm glad he's sick of the absolute state of the West and encourages white males to take care of themselves.

>completely entry level
He's on YouTube, you dumb fuck.

>he's scared his steroids will give him a fart attack

Attached: 1559340805103.png (515x821, 59K)

He doesn’t though
He tells people to eat properly and makes videos on meals he recommends
He doesn’t really push the pagan shit either and defends Christians quite a lot

He’s pretty based imo

I remember when he was latsbrah and posted here

>le gatekeeping right winger

I’m not right wing, but desu far more people become inspired from the golden one’s general pride in western heritage than they do from people like you autistically spouting >fucking normies haven’t even read Spengler or Mosley

Tgo is inspiring. You’re embarrassing.

you do realise your particular views on what nordic belief should be arent the be all and endall?
you can love your culture whilst respecting the culture of europe at large.
there's still a lot to be learnt from stoic philosophy even if you arent from the culture that created it. Thats how it works - movements are incorporated and built upon by their predecessors. You dont own right wing belief lmao. Look at the gutter that is Jow Forums you want to be associated with them? They say they're right wing too

>He doesn’t really push the pagan shit either and defends Christians quite a lot
Yes, that is quite the problem.
> no you don't get it, if we have different cultures around we can learn from their different ways! diversity is our strength!

Attached: f4c93e65-c117-4663-a738-61e0131208e7.jpg (960x960, 133K)

scimagojr.com/countryrank.php

Attached: 1559259243542.jpg (276x183, 8K)

yes thats right
because of the modern day rape of culture via forced multiculturalism - we should completely disregard all contributions of different european nations to european culture

epic! every country should be a monolith!

northern europeans and central euro germanics should discard the ballast of southern and eastern europe

>using the term gatekeeping
Ask me how i know that youre a faggot

You’d like that wouldn’t you, you gatekeeping nerd

it is very clear that he roided in the past but now i dont think he touched roids for a few years, his physique is not nearly as impressive as it used to ve when he didnt do MMA training

Attached: viker.jpg (734x729, 91K)

Stay mad dyels, this guy is natty, popular and scores more pussy than you skinnyfat manlets ever will

Attached: Laughing at your 1RM.png (1334x750, 1.84M)

>fart attack
Shit, that sounds horrifying. I get the protein farts, and they're pretty bad sometimes, but getting them so bad you die would be a nightmare.