Questions that don't deserve their ownntheread qtddot

I drank a bunch of beer should instill eotll 9out? Homegym btw

Attached: 1553666583557.jpg (800x534, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ravykEih1rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I drank a bunch of beer
>Homegym
this sounds depressing

Attached: 1560425667750.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Don't lift

You've made your house into your own prison do in it as you wish

I bet I could beat the shit out of that monkey

i bet i could take it in a pullup competition, i can do 6,5 sloppy ones on a good day btw

he can beat the shit out of you in a memory test

youtube.com/watch?v=ravykEih1rE

If you drank too much to type right, you definitely shouldn't lift. Drunk light cardio is OK.

Attached: 1542377894477.png (492x503, 439K)

>drinking alcohol
>lifting
Choose one stupid.

Based on that typing, no, you should fucking well not do anything that involves getting under a barbell.

I have a very simple question:

If I see for example 3pl2
what does the 2 notate? I never understood this

was it pl8? it reads like plate, its a joke.

Does citrulline malate count as a citrus? I did a blood test and the only thing over the standard ranges is alkaline phosphatate. I looked it up and thats related to liver or bone metastasis. Im confused because i dont drink coffee or alcohol. Apparently citrus can help with liver. Maybe too much protein? Im scared and confused bros, been lifting since january and dont want to stop

cant answer your question but your doctor is not supposed to leave you scared and confused. you should have asked him what he recommends.

My doctors a gook and i cant understand anything hes saying. Previous one was indian and same thing. Im getting real tired of doctor visits and do it once every 2-3 years because i always get stuck with an asshole i can never understand

what country bruh? Sounds like Swedistan.

America. Maybe even thats not right, im in california which is like its own country. When i was a kid i had a cool muslim and white doctor. Not anymore though. Whats the point my livers gonna shutdown anyway lol

Attached: 1409259525882.jpg (420x487, 51K)

do you have any real medical conditions or are you just taking tests for "fun"? if you have no documented issues i honestly would even think about it.

Assuming I'm able to fall asleep just as easily and with good posture, will sleeping sitting up instead of laying down on a regular basis fuck my shit up?

Attached: 11533849-small-group-of-people-sleeping-on-the-bus.jpg (1300x975, 149K)

I got scoliosis. Maybe something is cramped inside because of it. If i run, my side always hurts, empty stomach, light stomach, full stomach. But based on an anatomy chart, it does line up with where the liver is...i just dont know where this couldve come from. My biggest food sin is a pizza or mcdonalds visit once a week. Maybe it was just destiny to get rekt by genetics

i wouldnt recommend. i was sleeping for 6 years on my couch just because i was to lazy to walk upstairs to my bed and i honestly think it fucked my back.

we are all fucked by genetics one way or another. i am destroying my liver as well but with roids so we´ll end up in the same place sooner or later fren.

Attached: 1549902413061.jpg (960x1540, 144K)

Ill hold you if you hold me bro. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end...

Attached: 1412513880411.png (400x385, 120K)

but for now, lets live some more.

Attached: 1533127737170.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

Gotta be up tomorrow at 5 am.. but I slept in until 2 pm today. FUCK

Should I

>pull an all-nighter and then nap tomorrow midday and continue the messed up schedule

OR

>take a few benadryl at 9 pm tonight and try to sleep as best i can before 5am rolls around

Im thinking the latter... I will feel like shit if i stay up all night drinking coffee and staring at my computer

>pic fit related

Attached: 1553476518436.jpg (469x581, 43K)

agreed and well saidpilled

Attached: 1477167351209.jpg (573x430, 34K)

when i find myself in a similar situation, i find its always best to sleep even if its only like 20 minutes, it makes a huge difference.

Agreed

The allnighter always seems like a good idea until you actually get to 3-4am and realize you should have slept.

we´re all gonna make it bro

Attached: 1485454281443.jpg (975x962, 151K)

Is this doable?

I would need to eat only 1 banana and 2 eggs each day for 2 months straight and I'd lose 40 pounds. Thats OMAD @ about 250 calories.

What I've accepted is i will never lose the excess fat without losing muscle as well. And the weight of my upper body has put constant stress on my spine/hips/knees for so many years, if I dont lose the remaining weight, I am going to permanently fuck up my skeletal system.

>a little info about me.. in 2016 I was 310 pounds but I lost over 70 pounds by cutting out alcohol and sugar from my diet. Ive gained back 10 pounds in the last year by lifting heavy 4 times a week and eating lots of meat and beans. Im stronger now than I've ever been in my life, but I'm considering changing my routine to 100% cardio/calisthenics based to sacrifice the muscle weight and help me lose some fat and ultimately relieve some stress off my spine/joints

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-175325_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 334K)

I have small peepee. That is all.

holy moly that would suck! you will obviously survive but i will require extreme willpower and you will feel like shit after 2-3 days. i would rather just fast for 10 days, eat 2k cals for 5 days and then repeat until youre done, it will be easier.

Stalled in weight loss the past two days. During those same two days, I've been back to the gym for the first time in a year. Is correlation = causation in this case or what? My calories are in order and I've been shitting.

okay I dont understand the purpose of cheat meals can someone explain in lamens for me?

>I've been shitting

Attached: 1489501796263.jpg (313x286, 26K)

Why does everybody freak out when somebodys drinks alochol?
Lift to be a man not to be a model.

the extra nutrients might boost your gym performance after a long cut, but it can also be a mental thing.

Can you "catch up" with calories on the weekend? I expend a lot of energy at work every week day and its tough to meet my calorie goal during those days.

it is detrimental for the progression though. it takes me a couple days before i feel 100% again after a night out and during those days i typically dont go to the gym.

Just do it slower???

Food thats not good for you but taste good

>fast for 10 days
Everytime I fast, i cant make it past the 5th day... so maybe i couls try 5 day fasts. But i dont want to eat over 1500 any day until I'm down around 2000. I dont care what gains I lose. Gains dont mean shit when you have 50 lbs of excess fat

theoretically yes, but practically no. you will have missed out on some growth during the week assuming you lift weights.

Would that still happen of I hit my protein goals during week days and then caught up on total calories on the weekend?

10 is my max and it honestly sucked so i feel you. i would also try keto if you havent already. easiest 20lbs ive ever dropped in about 8 weeks.

Running out of time tho before my body breaks. Gotta relieve the stress of gravity asap.

And i have a unique opportunity where i don't truly have any obligations for 2 months. I can get away with monk mode for 2 months straight starting sunday

it helps but its not optimal user, try to drink your calories if you struggle this much.

okay, I hear it a lot and it just seems like a shitty reward system until someone started talking about boosting metabolism with them ty

mights also want to look at some fat burning "supplements" if you´re feeling this rushed about it.

there might be some real benefits to it, but for me it always leads to me cheating on my diet. i need to be very strict or everything just starts to slide.

I actually have been keto for the last year, but I've hit a stall.. especially in the fat loss. And the muscle ive gained is outweighing the fat lost, so the stress on my spine is as bad as ever

I think its because I've hit all this fat that i developed during childhood drinking soda and eating junk food

When I quit drinking and went keto, i dropped 70 pound in less than 4 months like it was nothing. But this stall is perplexing

time to switch it up dude, either your workout routine or diet

how long have you stalled? some weeks i dont lose anything and then sometimes its double what it should be.

cheat meals = the practice of occasionally eating what you normally wouldn't eat on your diet. It's more of a psychological thing to not be super strict with your diet.
It's only two days. You don't have enough data to determine whether your bodyweight is actually changing and/or why it'd be changing/not changing

True. I will live off black coffee and green tea, so i can still function during the day

Im gonna try it for at least a week and see how I feel. The hardest part will be avoiding a relapse

For about 4 months now

Agreed. Im going to change the workout routine to focus on low impact cardio/hiit calisthenics no matter what.

be prepared for the relapse, plan carefully for what you´re supposed to eat after your fast and have nothing else at home, it can be real tough mentally.

wew lad, 4 months in a deficit and no weightloss? thats real weird. do you weigh your food or do you eyeball?

Will using straps fuck up my forearm development (from gripping the bar)?
I'd only use em on deadlifts, tried to deadlift 3x5 today (120kg, im new) but had to quit half way through solely because of my grip.

another question: will my grip strength still grow if I use straps?

try lifting without them until they really get necessary. might be on the last set or so.

hmm alright ty

Weigh it.

Might have some fucked up thyroids... But i think what has happened is I have started to really focus on weight lifting and upping my protein intake, and I've had great strenght gains, so any fat weight lost has been replaced by muscle gained

Overall tho, this is bad for my spine. I now believe I gotta sacrifice the muscle to save my spine and joints

True. Luckily i have an apartment all to myself, and i can completely control whats in the kitchen

My right knee has been randomly sore for a couple months now. Took a few weeks off hoping it would help, but nothing. Decided to start squatting again, and the knee feels much better the day after. Anyone have ideas on what to do? Planning on actually going to a doctor soon, just not sure what to do in the mean time.

it is possible that you have gained lean mass during your cut, especially if you´re new to lifting and pretty obese. i would recommend that you start measuring a few key locations once per week. arms, chest, waist and quads for example. it becomes very easy to follow your progression that way. for example if you havent lost any weight one week, but your biceps has stayed the same or even grown a little, and your waistline have shrinked 2cm thats an excellent week even though you didnt loose any weight. its essential to staying motivated aswell.

but yes, it is possible that your having issues with your thyroid but probably unlikely.

That's a good idea, i never take any measurement other than weight lost, weights lifted, and calories eaten

I'm currently lifting with a normal overhand grip, if I do a mixed grip what are the chances I'm going to tear a bicep? I'm pretty scared of that happening.

And also, I probably underestimated my calorie expenditure when i took that screem shot.

If I workout 4-5 times a week, it says i could eat about ~1000 calories a day and drop some serious weight. Im just going to make it 1000 calories of almost pure protein.

I'll document how this goes and post some results next weekend

i have no idea, but it is a very common grip so probably not very big risk unless you are lifting extremely heavy or with improper technique. just remember to swap the grip between sets.

the measuments tape is key, both the mirror and the scale can fool you in their own way but the measurements never lie, i do it every sunday all year around.

sound great man, keep at it and you will wake up one day and find that you have made it. hope to run into you again and hear about your progress.

Thanks man, I appreciate it

new to lifting and my right (dominant arm) is stronger and more muscular than my left, is it okay to be lifting different weights or should I catch up and then work evenly?

For a home gym, should i get seperate dumbells or one of those multi weight dumbells?

I prefer seperate dumbells for the lower weights, and then a couple of small customizable dumbell bars for the higher weights.

So right now i have 15s, 30s, 40s, and then 2 customizable 7 lb bars that i can put up to 75 pounds on each if i want because i have 12 ten pound plates, 4 5 pound plates, and 4 2.5 pound plates.

That video was amazingly interesting. Fascinating how little time it takes then to memorize the order.

sticky says everyone should take fish oil
okay, but why?

If you can do a certain weight on your left side, do that weight on both sides. Over time as you get stronger they'll even out. you can still do barbell training in the mean time
multi weight dumbells or instead of lighter dumbells get resistance bands to go with the multi weight DB's (one of those resistance band things that anchors onto your door and therabands

idk why but my joints feel better

I’ve noticed that I get more irritable and aggressive after lifting lately, just a sort of general impatience. I can’t tell if it’s related or just the stress of work or the fact that it’s fucking 100 degrees outside

Your welcome for that pic asshole

Attached: NotHealthyButOK.jpg (1080x1825, 679K)

Okay so from what I've gathered, the fags in the fast community peddle the propaganda that if I starve a bit during the day that my cells will cannibalize each other and I'll live longer as a result.
Then there's the big hunky strong boys that are all about the protein frequency to increase muscle protein synthesis since something happens to the extra protein you eat during a meal.

I'm aware that changing frequency does not change the amount of FAT loss as it's calorie dependent, but does increasing protein frequency have any extra benefit in terms of either building muscle and/or retaining muscle during a deficit?

Both are assuming the same macro breakdown in the end of 1g/lb. Thanks

Attached: DUNKAROOS.jpg (284x454, 43K)

How does doing chest exercises affect female breast form? I always see it discussed here, but only anecdotally, and want some articles on the topic.

same desu. I reckon its higher test and the contrast with the fact that I was a total doormat for most of my life

Honestly one top set is enough to stimulate growth. Your grip should last through that.

Does anyone have the webm of the chad eating the girls ass at the beach?

R8 mein home gym