When will Jow Forums realize that constant bulking and eating above maintenance just to chase bench/squat/deadlift...

When will Jow Forums realize that constant bulking and eating above maintenance just to chase bench/squat/deadlift numbers while looking like dad bod with a bit more muscle when you take your shirt off is the fastest path to not making it? Women both young and old prefer ottermode over everything. pic related, after only 6 months of casual lifting with no pump.

Attached: IMG_20190720_164535.jpg (1080x2340, 412K)

>while looking like dad bod with a bit more muscle when you take your shirt off is the fastest path to not making it?

Realized this about 2 months ago and began cutting desperately. Down to 190lbs from 205.

yea well right now i cannot date due to my current situation. So i will just go for strength and worry about aesthetics later on

speak for yourself twink. no shit women like low bf but youre a fucking dyel nigger who thinks hes hot shit because hes fucking a roastie thats already got kids LMAO.

fuck yourself cotton picker.

some real incel talk right here

youre banging
A
WOMAN
THAT
HAS
KIDS

sloppy seconds, fag. also im gay retard.

I'd rather be skinnyfat than a negro.

im not even OP. Also, if you only fucking virgins then it sounds like you are too young for this website

Read between the lines and he's right

Let's go
N

>fucking a chick with a kid
Lmao beta cuck

>read between the lines
oh wow, real deep user. That was pretty cute

maybe the guy is just not that desperate
you're the real incel that has no choice but to fuck used up sluts

Attached: 1562020931771.jpg (445x432, 20K)

What I learned today. Incel's do not like milfs and only go for underage girls

>virgin = has kids

holy shit your'e mentally ill. Laugh My Butt Off (LMBO) you are the dumbest shit i ever met. i fuck top and bottoms that arent virgins that doesnt mean i'd fuck a bitch with KIDS LMBO

girls with kids are the most derperate fucks out there. know why?... say it with me... WOMEN NEED TO BE PROVIDED FOR RETARD

Settling for single moms is in the same tier as being a fattie-chaser. Low effort ass, only good for upping your body count

this

Seethe, nigger

>maybe the guy is just not that desperate
>you're the incel
lmao, the irony in that whole post.

im in the market for some gorilla skins

Attached: AnbVBzO.png (422x438, 320K)

>settling
seems like incels only want to get with 1 woman their whole life.

im not OP

>complaining about sloppy seconds
>virgins = has kids
work on your reading comprehension a bit

>bragging about shagging a single mom
lmao nigger

>>while looking like dad bod with a bit more muscle when you take your shirt off is the fastest path to not making it?
>Realized this about 2 months ago and began cutting desperately. Down to 190lbs from 205.
OP here, good job on realizing in time and beginning your cut. I get way more matches in tinder and mires irl than most of my friends that can out lift me but they carry extra fat. And I'll only 5'9 too so it's not like I can rely on height.

White people are easily triggered, btw I'm Latin and fucking 2 white emo bitches. They have never seen a dick so big. See yah!

choke on a dick, cunt

I tried to start cutting and I completely stopped making gain in my lifts. Now I'm making gains and I feel much happier that I can reach those goals. Besides, I don't think I'm strong enough yet to look super good with a cut yet.

Lmao, calling me a nigger is the best response you can muster when I'm trying to put y'all on game and give advice that can help improve your chance with thots? Go ahead and disregard my advice and keep jacking off to you impressive 275 lb bench while you carry around 20% body fat kek

Yes my friend is an inch shorter than me (he's 5'10) and in a pic where he's 165lbs he looked insane and said when shirtless he would get non-stop compliments

It's weird how you actually look way bigger with less fat. But the problem is that you look small in clothes, I guess it's impossible to have both.

I

G

>I guess it's impossible to have both.
kek no, its called roids and everybody who looks like anything are doing them gramps

Being Black's not that bad desu. I get easy lays with non black chicks who want to experience sex with a BBC, but are too afraid to take me home to their parents so I get to smash without having to pay for dates or buy gifts or any of that cuck shit. Sure there are plenty of girls who still prefer white guys over me but I usually can still smash once anyways. I do get nervous around the police tho, even when I've done nothing wrong lol

Settling as in "agree to a less desirable option', not as in "change one's ways and start a family because it's oneitis"

Were you raised by illiterates or school system has that many underqualified instructors?

I meant as a natty

>settling for thots
baka

Luckily, I realized this fairly early.
Bulking and cutting is a meme unless you are on roids or close to your genetic potential (or both). If neither of these is true, try to stay lean all the time.

that isnt even ottermode u N

if my only options were sheboons or fat white girls I'd probably kms

Yeah I'm 160 lbs in the pic related and like I said I'm 5'9. When I wear a tank top to the gym I get non stop compliments that I look “huge" and when I tell gym goers I'm only 160 lbs, they are always shocked and think I weigh more. I've had at least 5 regulars compliment me and one guy who trains at my LA fitness who used to play professional football jokingly told me I'm making him look bad when I wear my tank so he's gonna have to change into his tank. Keep in mind, he's like 175-180 lbs of solid muscle and like 10% body fat so hearing that praise from him really meant a lot.

You should still cut and bulk, just never bulk past the point of not having somewhat visible abs anymore (I've heard bulk up until ~15% bf and then cut to ~12% bf and repeat)

almost there young grasshopper, but not quite.
staying lean year around will severely limit your gains, most important part is to never actually get fat during your bulk, set a bf% limit that works for you, in my case it would be around 15%.

What are your lifts? I want to get to about 170lbs while maintaining my lifts and i think i should be good (right now benching 235 at 190lbs, 135lb overhead press, etc so fairly intermediate)

>lifting for women
has it ever crossed your mind people do it because they want it themselves?

so how long do you bulk for if its only between those boundaries. it must be for about 3 months

>lifting for women
Holy fucking shit, guys you never gonna make it

Most of my matches are latinas because of where I live there's a lot of them and not fat ones, the good looking one's like pic related. Sure we never met up but she ain't fat and she obviously ain't black lol. Plus black girls have the tightest pussy and I'm not just saying that cause of bias, I've been with every race and black girls just squeeze your dick so much nicer. Y'all white dudes really sleeping on them desu, a lot of black girls secretly like white dudes but my white friends don't really care for them. oh well more for me

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-223534.jpg (1080x2340, 687K)

sure why not? why need to go on a 15 month bulk? you just bulk slowly because there's no point of eating a 2000 calorie surplus when you can gain the same muscle on 200cal surplus

What do you put on your tinder profile? I've been meaning to make one but I don't really have much interesting things to talk about, my hobbies aren't that cool and I don't just want to talk about lifting and work and shit that comprises most of my life.

Women are either virgins or have kids? Hahahaha please pass biology 1

They're pretty trash since I've only been lifting for 6 months, my diet is shit, I don't count calories, and I only workout 4 days a week when I should be going 5. My Max bench is like 210, but I can put up 1.5 plates for 10 reps. Squat is trash af, only 1.5 plates but I blame my garbage knee genetics. I don't even deadlift cause I've had at least 2 older lifters caution me against it because they messed up their backs trying to deadlift too much. Kind of scared me away from attempting it desu

you make perfect sense and seem like a bro and all but seriously no white guys want to fuck niggers unless she is literally in the top 0.01% or the guy has a jungle fetish.

What kind of picks do you put on tinder? Do shirtless picks work if you look good or is wearing a tight
shirt and showing your arms off enough?

G

i havent done one either but im thinking about doing it. i think less is more, a couple of carefully selected pics and like on line of text with some arrogant bullshit or something to not seem like a cuck.

E

I didn't say to eat at a 2000 cal surplus, but if you bulk for such a short amount of time then you aren;t going to be making that much progress because it would keep stalling due to frequent cuts

R

Attached: 1466901705537.jpg (412x232, 40K)

I'd probably just put normal pictures, a shirtless bathroom selfie looks bad compared to something casual like you on the beach playing volleyball or something

i would select pictures where i seem to have a social life, from travels, beach or parties. playing with a dog or some shit.

Maybe I'm jaded by fit and online standards but your body is kinda shit, and you look ungroomed and just kinda dirty overall, that girl must be a real pig to think that's hot.

If you look decent shirtless, always throw in a shirtless pic. Don't listen to girls who say it's trashy, my female friends told me it's douchey so I didn't do it at first but when I finally put a shirtless pic, my matches blew up. If you have a bit extra fat, maybe wear a loose tank to show off shoulders/arms. For the bio, I have my job, some cheesy line about trying to get a black panther body for the summer (obviously you'd substitute that with your racial equivalent so like Thor or cap America before he gave the role to falcon). I also have a line about being able to touch my nose with my tongue (completely bs btw but hey it implies I'm good at eating pussy). And finally I have a nerdy ass line about anime (something like “one punch man is the goat anime, if you disagree we're fighting”). I get matches from gym thots, to regular thots, to nerdy/geeky chicks so surprisingly are the freakiest. The gym thots usually don't respond to my messages tho, or if they do they want me to add them on sm lol. Hope this helps you user, godspeed.

ill eat what i want and workout however i want because fuck women

Yeah I agree I need a haircut lol and I don't shave my chest cause I get really bad razor Burns and my chest will look like it's infected for weeks with all the bumps that form. I admit I'm not in great shape, I don't follow a strict diet nor do I go lift enough weekly, but to be fair this is a bathroom pic at home with no pump or anything. When I'm in the gym I get compliments on my body from regulars frequently so I obviously I look decent enough. But still I get mires and matches and at least 2 consistent lays a week looking like this so I'm fine with it lol. I do kind of want to put on about 10 more lbs of muscle eventually but I'm going to do it slowly over time, not just eat a bunch and bulk quickly while getting fat just to lift heavier, fuck that shit.

>have fun with your daughter

Attached: 1562645919784.png (894x773, 48K)

If you look decent shirtless definitely use it. But not a bathroom mirror pic like the one I posted, take one in the gym. I don't use that pic on my tinder, I just sent it to some mild thot who literally told me she masturbates to my “sexy" pics when she can't meet up with me. Don't listen to girls who say shirtless pics are douchey, if you look good it will definitely help you. Remember don't listen to what girls say, follow what they actually do in the real world. They swoon and get wet over shirtless marvel heroes all over social media then expect guys to believe that shirtless pics on dating profiles is a turn off? Lmao, bitches be crazy for real

>Caring what women think
>Making it
You aren't a Chad until you can walk up to a woman and truly not give a fuck. You only unlock Chad mode when you realize women are not about shit.

Attached: 1563168740735.jpg (285x255, 13K)

>complaining about sloppy seconds
>women are either virgin or have kids?
lmao, first pass grade school and learn how to read first

Lol you had to write down the kids name so you dont forget. Bravo.

I wasn't the original guy you replied to dimwit

A milf is only hot when she's an older woman. Something tells me OP's girl is just a 25 year old roastie that got knocked up at 21. Also, getting mired by a slut means fuck all. If you're flexing it, it must not happen often.

HOLY FUCK

Attached: 1473162359505.jpg (258x360, 55K)

OP, you do look nice for a black guy. You've got some Greek God aesthetics going there.

Shave your pubes you fucking ape.

guy looks like shit are you joking?

>lifting for girls

First post here but youre all wrong. Single moms are the best to fuck. They dont play games, are sweet, and are used to paying for their kids so often buy you stupid shit or pay for the bill. Theyre so busy you are never questioned and since their kids always speak their minds you can be rude without issues.

Thots are rude, cancel last minute and rearrange for the next day, get offended so easy, need attention, cause drama.

>t.single mom

Ask your wife.

OP here, she's just turned 32 or 33 I forgot. But both her kids are teenagers, she got knocked up by some German dude when she was 16 and that nigga dipped out back to Germany and left her with the kids lol. She gets so horny, one time she literally asked her daughter to leave the house so she can fuck me. She told me she loses count of all the orgasms she has when we fuck, and she said she's “addicted to my young dick" lol. Her words, not mine. I'm just enjoying the ride.

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-175859.jpg (1080x2340, 563K)

I trim occasionally but never fully shave, cause I get ingrown hairs and that shit looks like an STD baka.

imagine how fucked those kids will be seeing their fat desperate mom bring a coon home every night

man you sure are sending off some real beta vibes but whatever works for you i guess.

Y-you really think my 275 bench is impressive?
Well thanks for making my day mr. nigger

Hey, OP. Treat the kids nice. You're browsing Jow Forums so your IQ is at least above 90.

>with your daughter

So, for you, "making it" is getting single mother?
Go pick some cotton, negro.

Appreciate the more user. We're all our own worst critics so I personally don't think I look that great but gym regulars tell me I do but to be fair that's when I have a pump. Also I don't understand the “for a black guy" part lol. I go to LA fitness and the biggest guys there are 2 black dudes, a white dude who def roids and an Arab bro, but the dedicated black guys I see look 10 times better than me desu

?
You realize kids don’t have the knowledge to be able to say “black man bad” right?
You sounds like one of those boomers whining about gay marriage “BUT HOW WILL I EXPLAIN THIS TO MY KIDS???”

Never met them, they don't like their mom so they're usually not at her place often lol

Bro this is straight up sad, you need to take some time to really focus on what's important to you in life and the type of people you want to be around. This woman sounds like an absolute degenerate and you are just as bad for entertaining her.

She's not fat, she's pretty fit actually. Not gonna post her though cause that's fucked up. Also both my parents are from immigrant families, one from Africa, the other from the Caribbean so I don't take offense to being called nigger at all lmao. Never did. It's just funny to me, none of my descendants were ever slaves, they were all chilling back in the Homeland before they came to the US. I feel kind of bad for American black people desu, they lost in the sauce and don't know their cultural roots, must suck.

Based.

Cope while you can whitebois. You will be bred out of existence by the next century.

Attached: D6DFFBD1-DF42-4BDB-AD3B-DFCA5ED2EC44.jpg (567x681, 112K)

Nah bro we wuz kangs and shiet

Attached: DB8B9D00-40AC-4159-8F18-8D16203790D5.jpg (268x268, 12K)

Attached: 723C1883-7F07-4B2C-A41A-630C34E3FF0A.jpg (300x613, 31K)

It is compared to my measly ass 210 and that's Max btw. Anyone who is natural and not fat af who can bench over 2 plates for reps is impressive to me desu. But I'm a gym noob so that's not saying much

Dgaf about being a “chad" (or I guess a Tyrone in my case lol) I'm perfectly satisfied with consistent daily/weekly sex, especially since I'm single rn

thanks man that's good advice ill make use of it soon :)

nice gyno on that ape

>prefer ottermode
HAHAHAH Yeah right. Women want someone they can brag about. Some twink ain't gonna cut it.

Attached: gri.jpg (1280x720, 108K)