Khabib

What isn't his routine?
From what I know it's just a lot of push ups, dips, pull ups, crunches, and obviously lots of skill trainings

Attached: IMG_2521.png (1136x640, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

matchtv.ru/boxing/khabib/matchtvnews_NI723042_Raspisanije_trenirovok_Khabiba_Nurmagomedova_kotorogo_vy_ne_najdete_nigde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is*

1. train mma with alot of wrestling
thats it

Train angry at Irish shit-talkers x infinity
Attempt to murder Irish shit-talkers x infinity
Into-crowd fury stomp x 1

No idea but I saw some local pro boxer's routine and it was mostly that, also some weighted stuff but more explosive than heavy, like running with 20 lbs on your back. Practically looked like a cross fit routine with a bunch of shadowboxing, punching bag, sparring, etc.
And it was like 4 hours every day including warm up and stretching. It was kind of insane in terms of volume.

1. Train sambo
2. Take PEDs in a country that has no testing standards

Why does he look dyel, but I know he could kill me easily?

Arms are non-existent, but his core looks like it's made of cement

Cause his limbs are thick as fuck, but lean. Top fucking your shit up genetics.

lift heavy thing lot don't mean good at fight

His beat-to-fuck ears.

Wrestling bears

cauliflower is a sign someone is not to be fucked with.

Attached: orlando sanchez.jpg (770x450, 47K)

Everyone on this board has a severely warped perception of what's attainable naturally and what a functionally strong body looks like.

Attached: schlob4.jpg (516x516, 32K)

I just Yandex'd "Khabib's training routine" and got this: matchtv.ru/boxing/khabib/matchtvnews_NI723042_Raspisanije_trenirovok_Khabiba_Nurmagomedova_kotorogo_vy_ne_najdete_nigde

Basically, Crossfit twice a week, running 4 days/week, sprints 2/week, punching shit 4/week, throwing heavy dudes around 4/week, and some sauna on top of balanced diet and regular sleep. But that's what he's doing now at AKA.

Soviet combat school emphasizes metabolic conditioning and skill over raw strength, especially in case of Sambo (it's a self-defense system). Also, he was born and raised in the mountains and his father - a wrestling coach - literally made a wow of honor to make him into a fighter.

He's also an open Salafi radical and proven ISIS supporter. So, a literal shit-for-brains angry monkey built from the ground up to fight other monkeys for normies' entertainment. Would not recommend training for this mode.

thank you user

Attached: IMG_1502.png (946x1018, 1.36M)

>still upset that aspiring investigative journalist McGregor got absolutely destroyed

No, I'm upset that state media all around me are glorifying a good-for-nothing sheep-fucker for beating up people. The few martially inclined zoomers are imitating a literal mountain savage in looks and behavior, and imported Middle-Asian bugmen unironically think they have a chance of "making it" in MMA, which motivates them to train and get more adept at assaulting and mugging the native population. We have enough of this bullshit as it is, we don't need an actual Wahhabi hailed as a sports prodigy.

t. Russian

What are you on about you fucking brainlet

He's got a point, you're being I assume North American are unable to grasp it.

To interpret: imagine Sweden, Belgium and France pay local religious leaders to preach about getting fit, then giving refugee population free gym membership and steroid cycles.

This is if put simple what is about to happen in the Gopnikstan. They do not have refugees, however, they do have a portion of native muslim population migrating to central regions.

Not him, but most people don't realize khabib is an actual violent fundamentalist like any of the terror groups we've been fighting for the past few decades. Many mma fans think he's just a quirky mountain man or something.

We have gastarbaiters, as in, people who come from post-soviet durka-durka-stans into Russia to "work". They either do low-skill, low-quality labor for a fraction of the price of local labor (that's very popular with misregulated/corrupt industries like municipal services, construction and taxis) or, increasingly, straight up come to rob and assault locals. Police is overregulated, overloaded and subject to political pressure from ethnic apparatchiks integrated into the system, and the worst they can do is throw them into Russian prisons where already-incarcerated Salafis will indoctrinate them even further.

And Putin's policies on borders, immigration and white nationalism are worse than whatever Hillary could have done. Shit sux, and then we have Habib choking Connor out in the octagon after publicly assaulting Connor's Russian friend for walking while white. Now I have Habib staring at me from the sips rack at every supermarket. Fuck him.