>she fucking laughs
>go into detail about thicker eyebrows and teeth and all that bullshit
>ask her the same question
>starts saying she likes my jawline and high cheekbones
>also loves my eyes and body

IF ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS DISAGREE WITH LOOKISM YOUR LITERALLY COPING

>inb4 post body and post face
Take my word for it faggots women care about looks just as men do

Attached: C4EEA58E-5169-4C32-85D6-6112C5CD8ACB.jpg (579x579, 298K)

>take my word for it

Post body and face

Oh hi advance, 9001th rejection?

Attached: what faceframeheight posters look like.jpg (446x484, 15K)

i love when incels in denial will claim to beleive in science yet believe that we are the only species that genetics are totally irrelevant when it comes to procreating

Are you saying women dont care about looks faggot?

>looks are important
How this is even made out to a matter of debate is incomprehensible to me

I disagree with lookism because it's too absolute. I'm an average looking guy but I'm funny and can converse with anybody. I do okay. Attraction is more of a matrix of a bunch of different variables rather than just saying looks determine everything

>women care about looks
OH SHIT.

Attached: 423rfd.gif (256x196, 1.9M)

Im just saying that looks matter, you obviously dont have to be a super model but being more attractive will def help

True love conquers all.

Attached: FB_IMG_1563139376584.jpg (1440x747, 100K)

we don't take kindly to reasonableness around here.

hehe

eh, it's true and we've all known it's true on a subconscious level since we were little. good thing I'm at least decently handsome. I reckon when I weight 190lbs with visible abs (6'1 btw) and I fix my eyebrows I'll probably be a 7/10 at least. which is good enough for most women

It's important to note that while girls do care about appearance, they also care about personality. looks moreso than personality, you still can't get "some" women (especially the older they get) without having both the looks and charisma/sensitivity.

Well yeah, I don't think anyone is arguing they don't, as long as you're not hideously disfigured and your other attributes are up to snuff youre probably okay

women subconsciously sense about big dicks too %100.

It ain't the blackpill if you're not killing yourself

Looks matter= redpill
"I'm to ugly to ever get laid and it's all worthless no matter what"= blackpill

The black pill is real and incels are right in their observations.

T. Non virgin

Wow you're an average guy? WOW! Who would have guessed that average people aren't treated differently. It's almost like it's called average for a reason.
Average people aren't the example anyone is providing except for extreme retards. It's ugly people.

Attached: C0DF90CE-5C45-47BF-BEB3-9DFDC6056B60.jpg (750x673, 86K)

no shit they matter, do you date ugly girls just because they're nice?

>a thread for died for this
Ah fuck you faggot

not him, but I do.... I don't really care about looks

>ugly
Your definition of ugly might be radically different.

Post an ugly woman

It always irks me when people use male and/or female in casual speech. Especially so if they just used guy/girl or man/woman before. It just sounds so pretentious and dehumanizing. Like you're talking about a specimen in captivity that you're gonna be experimenting on later that week.

She will fuck the first one way before she fucks the second.

Even being ugly you can still date women. Your standards are probably too high

Attached: 4F3C9D4A-1523-420A-8FF8-B004137A6084.jpg (460x560, 24K)

I don't really believe in "ugly" there's just people who aren't conventionally attractive
Pic related looks a lot like my ex

Attached: %22ugly%22.jpg (300x168, 4K)

>we are the only species that genetics are totally irrelevant when it comes to procreating
Nigga wat? All kinds of genetics are important in human dating. Women want men who look good, are intelligent (which does have a massive genetic factor), successful (which is based on both intelligence and background- another part of genetics since parents are where you get your genetic stock from) etc etc. By comparison, most animals just need to survive long enough to find a female to impregnate. I'm not a lookism incel but believing that genetics are not relevant when it comes to procreating is fucking stupid

>binge drinking is good
>average male doesn't have a dad bod

Attached: 1535469109844.jpg (399x376, 19K)

>Even being ugly you can still date women.
You got me, dude. Because that was the topic at hand and not the fact that people are less likely to because of looks. Good job, you solved every argument that is being made by the OP. Fucking idiot.

Also the fact that you think someone has standards that are 'too high' PROVES the point incels are trying to make. As if there's a heirarchy that needs to be followed. And there is. That's the fucking point. No self-awareness.

>Like you're talking about a specimen in captivity that you're gonna be experimenting on later that week.
Isn't that kind of the joke? That "funnier than the average male" is kind of a statistic? Funnier than the average guy doesn't really have the same ring to it

She says why she wants the muscular guys right there, she doesn't feel good enough and feels like she needs to keep up with the pressure of him, so she'd rather a dumpy loser now that she's older so she doesn't have to try with at all, sjw could hold herself over his head because hrs such a low bar and keep him.

She wants to be chased but is most attracted to the guy she has to chase.

no fucking shit you fucking retard use your fucking brain for once lmfao

>I don't believe in ugly
Yeah you do, you just have different standards.

She is still symmetrical and healthy, there are tons of women who look like shit, your excuse would be "ehh it's just not attractive to me" don't kid yourself.

Women want none of that, what attracts them is inner strength and inner game, if you don't have that then you're Jeff Bezos or Brendan Fraser.

>there's just people who aren't conventionally attractive
So ugly. I have very low standards too, but that doesn't mean I can change the definition to fit whatever bullshit I'm trying to peddle. Fact of the matter is there are ugly people, men and women, who get treated worse than their attractive counterparts. Period.

I'm not sure why you're so upset. You seem mad about something. I hope you work through that

Being upset aside, are you going to childishly use that to avoid the point that I made? You immediately made assumptions that my standards are high, as if I'm arguing about why I myself can't get a date. The argument is about lookism in general. If you think that someone ugly getting laid is an argument then you're clearly too retarded for this conversation. It's just annoying to see the goalposts moved and then have someone tell you 'ur standards too high' like some smug little brat.

Attached: 1509352628777.jpg (1056x1080, 180K)

not him but I have to very low standards when it comes to what is "social standards of attraction".

I could easily fall for and marry what the average guy could rate as 4/10 or even 3/10 hell, even 2/10 and I can def do more than that and I have.

It's just I have a peculiar taste, there are some 4/10 (social rating) that look like 1/10 to me and some 4/10 (social rating) that look 9/10 to me.

I'm the guy who posted the pic, and I'm the same as you. One of my ex's was widely considered to be so ugly that she was literally considered even unfuckable and yet to me she was the best looking woman in the world.
And I'm the best looking one in my entire social circle

This

That's me too, user. It's just that I realize outside of my perception, that generally isn't what everyone thinks. The term 'ugly' wouldn't exist as a distinction if it didn't matter to people.

I never tried to debunk anyone's argument, I just disagreed with 'lookism' generally because it's too absolute. Even when I said "your standards are too high" I wasn't even specifically referring to you per se. But i would not expect an ugly brainlet to understand this kind of thing. You should focus on controlling the latent anger you seem to have

based

What we're dealing with is Normie Supremacy, they get to dictate their fucking normie taste on us and make us feel bad and uncomfortable for liking different things.

Just like taste in food, imagine someone telling you because you like x type of food, that you have an inferior taste, like wtf, it's insane.

Ok, so you literally make an argument, being an average man, that lookism is wrong. Because you're an average man. I challenge that, saying that it isn't an achievement and you reply with 'ugly guys can get laid' as if that added anything to your argument. And now you're backtracking despite making a garbage argument against lookism. As if being average is the problem with lookism. Can't even be consitent in your arguments you fucking backtracking brainlet.

Get laid.

>>Lookism is wrong because I'm average and get dates
>Being average is not what we're talking about
>>Well ugly people can get sex too
>Sex isn't what we're talking about. We're talking about it being less likely due to looks
>>You must have high standards
>The fact that you think anyone has high standards points to lookism
>>Well I wasn't trying to dismantle anyone's arguments anyway
kek

Attached: 1523183504693.jpg (628x534, 75K)

What the fuck are you even saying schitzo

I care about looks too. Would take any woman with a pretty face who isn't fat.

Attached: 1563482079125.png (480x580, 359K)

I'm saying you made an argument that lookism is extreme because you're an average male and you're able to get sex. Then I explained why that's a stupid argument, and you replied with 'ugly people can get sex too' when that wasn't what the OP meant. Then you tell me that if someone can't get laid, their standards are too high, which is an argument for lookism. I tell you this and you backtrack and say that you weren't trying to dismantle anyone's argument, but you clearly were trying to say something about it.

Sorry you couldn't follow along with your own arguments, stupid fuck.

>objectively ugly people exist
It's a bit more complex than that.

It's like food as someone else said.
Sure the human brain is made to like certain foods (certain face arrangements/symmetrical features/etc) biologically.

But it's not 100% fixed, I know some people that love foods that I can't even smell without yikesing.

You can say there is an objective taste in food insofar we're dealing with averages of a species but really it becomes meaningless when we apply that rule to individuals.

I like certain rare weird faces that other frens constantly rate it well below average and sure I also like faces that are aligned with what the average person thinks is attractive.

Same with music, food etc.
I just can't stand tho someone telling me I have a bad taste on women or calling my gf ugly because they don't like it.
It's like going over someone eating a food that I don't like and yelling in their face "YIKES HOW CAN YOU EAT THAT SHIT BARF BLIEACH DISGUSTING YOU JUST EAT THAT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FIND BETTER FOOD".

There are cases where the opposite happens, the minority bullies the normies, that is in music, I found myself doing the same, I might listen to some obscure sub sub genre of some music and shit on the normies liking pop music (although I stopped doing that bc it's toxic), but when the minority does it then the majority/average goes IT'S JUST YOUR TASTE BRO LMAO, THERE'S NOTHING OBJECTIVE HAHA.

Sorry for reddit spacing, caps and reddit tier rhetoric.

I was about to take your word for it 'til you told us to

>everyone who thinks I'm retarded is the same person so I'll respond passive aggressively like a woman
throw yourself in a ravine you braindead kike.

Ah yes, I can tell who is who on an anonymous image board, fucking newfag retard.

I wasn't really trying to make an argument against lookism my man, just saying I personally disagree with lookism which is essentially that looks are all that matters. You literally sound like an insane person right now. And why are you of all people telling me to get laid? I'm still not sure why you're this upset about this to be honest.

You really are an ugly brainlet, huh

>I wasn't really trying to make an argument against lookism my man, just saying I personally disagree with lookism which is essentially that looks are all that matters.
And your argument for that was that you were an average man, you dense fuck. That's not an argument.
>just saying I personally disagree with lookism which is essentially that looks are all that matters
Do you only see arguments at face value or something you stupid fuck? Do you realize that you can't just make an argument and then not stick by it by saying 'haha i just personally disagree'. I'm not disagreeing with you personally disagreeing. I'm making fun of you for your absolute braindead argument (regardless of if you consider it an argument, it is, since you're a retard who doesn't understand how conversations work at all.) that has nothing to do with the point of lookism.

You believe that looks don't always matter? Ok? That's cool. But believing that it doesn't matter while providing yourself, an average man, as an example of how it isn't true? That's the fucking retarded part you fucking monkey. Learn to follow a conversation and understand that when you say things, they mean something.

>And why are you of all people telling me to get laid?
You're a virgin.

>Haha, guys I wasn't really disagreeing with you, i was just stating my opinion that happens to look like an argument against ur point/ haha

Attached: 1501455098155.jpg (109x125, 3K)

ok, so you're telling me things that women find atractive physically like FACE, HEIGHT, PENIS LENGHT, MUSCLES, ABS, MONEY, POWER, SOCIAL STATUS, CHARISMA, are actually atractive to women?

Holy shit, this must means that males that do posses things that women consider sexually appealing, actually... be sexually appealing to women?

And you're also telling me that women disregard males with very few of these sexually appealing things over males that has more things that sexually appeal to them?

Holy shit bro, this is revolutionary, nobody could have discovered that sexually appealing things actually make you more sexually atractive to girls.

You must be a 180 IQ PHD einstein level of intelligence to make this revolutionary discovery.
You must tell this to the scientific comunity, you sure will win a nobel prize.

HOLY SHIT HOLD THE PRESSES:
WOMEN FIND MALES THAT HAS MORE SEXUALLY APPEALING THINGS MORE SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE THAN MALES THAT HAS LESS SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE THINGS.

HOLY SHIT.

WE MADE IT REDDIT!!!!!

Attached: 1520487468308.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

You're projecting a little, I literally just said I do fine with women. I think you are the one that should get laid, maybe it will help with the aggression Once again I think you should relax. It's not nearly as serious as you're taking it little buddy.

Imagine getting this worked up about this

>an incel begins his story with a makeout session with a cute girl

Attached: doubt.png (419x238, 84K)