What does the average woman want/find attractive?

What does the average woman want/find attractive?

Attached: 1562054324450.jpg (1593x2379, 346K)

Who cares

based.

this

Attached: 43985858_2262858220612171_247311622984523912_n.jpg (750x750, 44K)

Fpbp

Average women suck so

I'll list it in order of importance
>face/decent body
>competence (have a decent paying job, hobbies you're good at that aren't video games, etc...)
>confidence/sense of humor
>friends
>sensitivity (you show your emotions in a healthy manner and you can demonstrate empathy and compassion)

If I can't swim in pussy then what's this all been about? What am I working toward?

Attached: yPldA.png (620x351, 242K)

Admiration of other men

Attached: 1563592478729.jpg (949x896, 109K)

huh

>Caring about women's opinions
>Not living in harmony with the tree spirits

This guy's never going to make it

Attached: Mini_Totoro.jpg (433x435, 51K)

this guy gets it

lemme smash

Is this really the optimal position for tanning in a bed?

Average women expects at least this face/body

Attached: 591F2DB4-7394-41B2-810A-3676D8CF886B.jpg (500x750, 41K)

>admiration
>not fear

Different end game. Some want to intimidate I just hope it gets me a bf

Attached: 1563456827758.jpg (500x562, 45K)

How is this still a debate? Yeah some women like thicc bear mode guys but the vast majority of women would much prefer a lean guy with a little bit of muscle. Abs aren't even a real requirement. In fact, nothing beyond just being skinny is a requirement. We see it all the time, mediocre or even outright not good looking guys getting women. It is obvious women are not as much into looks as men. It has a lot more to do with your game, confidence, and success with other women.

That doesn't answer my question. It had nothing to do with what women want. I want to know optimal tanning position.

It is the optimal position for maximal gains exposure yes

>It has a lot more to do with your game, confidence, and success with other women.

Very true. Also, women see men as a resource to be leeched off of. If you are ripped and look like a Chad, but have no money or anything else in life, women will only hookup with you and you'll never have any lasting relationships. If you are a beta and low in confidence, but have a stable income and other things like a social life (females love to add to their social repertoire) , women will happily leach off of you in a relationship with you but will be fucking hot, confident guys behind your back all the time and ultimately won't really want to be around you.

Basically, the list of demands that a woman wants from a man is pretty long and if you don't have a bit of everything you aren't the kind of person who will attain a stable relationship. By comparison men see women as a bit of fuckmeat and as long as they aren't too ugly and make your dick go soft, they are good enough to fuck and maybe keep around in a relationship for a while for more fucking. Personally I want a girl with a bit more to her since fucking is only 1% of a relationship but like most men I'm so desperate for some pussy I'm not gonna turn down some vapid whore I can't really stand if it means I can't get her pussy

Is this Batman or American Psycho

/thread

based

Yeah that's gonna be a based from me big guy

sort yourself out mate and stop thinking headfirst with your knob
today's average women are mediocre inside and out

Very based

Attached: 1534769206720.jpg (1280x720, 72K)