Im 20, still a gymcel, and dont know wat to do...

Im 20, still a gymcel, and dont know wat to do. Started lifting at 14 now its literally the only thing i do other than school. Im a lazy antisocial fuck. Wat do bros?

Attached: zyzz.jpg (323x585, 32K)

Just B yourself man
Make friends at work/school/gym.

But myself is autistic antisocial gymcel

Bump pls help

HELP ME

is pic related you?

You serious? No that is Zyzz.

Get on psychiatric medication

Attached: with-wojak-angry-pepe-know-your-meme-49431743.png (500x453, 358K)

do teather.
If you want muscle gains you do muscle building activities, if you want social gains you do social activities.

Ok bro but lifting is much easier than socializing when u do not have social skills.

Lift more

you're a fool for letting yourself have zero social skills at an age where it is the peak of your social life

you probably had friends but preferred the gym to going out at some point. i know so many gymcels that are like that and i see them now, all depressed and lonely with lack of social skills

Ok well what do i do now

Join an olympic weightlifting club. You get to get really good at lifting and lift in a supportive team environment. In just about every club I know people are friends with each other. You can be around tons of people who are obsessed with lifting. And the sport is pretty fun too.

Use USAW's Find a Club feature and/or check reddit Jow Forumsweightlifting for gym recommendations

Attached: 2014-05-19-teamEnvironment.jpg (480x350, 74K)

>joining reddit club
I would not fit in with people who freak out over the word 'faggot'

>reddit club
Jow Forumsweightlifting is shit but is your best place to find club recommendations

Ill look into it. Ive never done olympic weightlifting before though

>> joining reddit club
The clubs aren't organized through reddit. I'm talking about clubs ran in a gym registered through USA Weightlifting with coaches who are USAW certified, and coach lifters at meets, some even as much as nationals and the olympics. Not even half the people in my club know what reddit is.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Ahh alright cool ill look for one in my area.

I believe the image you have of yourself (I'm a fucking freak) is what informs your behaviour (end up acting like a freak)

Try to not think of yourself as a retard, as hard as that may be.