Why men have wide sexual preference

While almost all women want tall dominant gigachad to chock and slap them in bed? srsly it feel like women are hivemind when it comes to sex (and honestly to a lot of other things).

Attached: thinking.jpg (214x235, 9K)

God gave me these nuts so I'm gonna let em hang

I've made a thread about it a few months ago, It basically comes down to the IQ distribution between genders (Or at least play a big part in it).

Women want high status, which is dictated by society, veronica

how is this Jow Forums related?

I don't think most of them get aroused sexually by high status alone.

google hypergamy

Attached: Thinking.jpg (214x235, 34K)

Makes sense evolutionary...

Men can spread their seed as far as they want without consequence = desire to fuck anything that moves

Women are held down by a single man so they are more careful with their choice of mate = they want the absolute best of the best

That doesn't answer the question

>they want the absolute best of the best

Why the ideal man for women is almost always the same (from sexual perspective)?

>be disabled and in pain for 9 months.
>have a baby squeezed out of you and possibly die.
>take care of it for the next couple of years.
>your body gets fucked because of childbirth + inactivity

If you had to go through all that shit, you would want to do it with a man of high genetic quality.

Because it’s all based on genetics? And good genetics look the same?

I don't know a single self respecting woman that likes being choked. If a girl lets you do that shit to her, move on

>high genetic quality

That's subjective and probably dictated mostly by how sexually attractive the woman find her husband/bf, That's not the question of this thread, For example, I never seen a woman that PREFER to fuck a manlet over a tall gigachad where in men it's literally almost 50/50 for that exact debate, it always seem like nearly all women have the same ideal guy in mind.

women just want that because of social status

kek

Because of testosterone, the male sex hormone.

High testosterone produces similar physical features such as a strong jawline, broad face, etc. which show potential mates that you are capable of producing, and protecting healthy offspring.

Therefore, women’s ideal men have similar facial features as a result of high testosterone.

Men have a higher sex drive due to higher testosterone, therefore they are sexually attracted to a larger variety of woman.

This means women now have much larger dating and fucking options, because more men are attracted to them.

Why would the woman settle for the 4/10 manlet, when she could get the 9/10 chad just as easily?

And why this isn't the exact opposite for men (Being attracted to high E traits almost exclusively)? Why women sexual preference in men is far more narrow than men in women?

That's isn't answering the question..

just because YOU have a wide sexual preference doesn't mean that people who actually have options have a wide preference. i only sleep with petite 5'2-5'5, preferably medium-long dark hair, girls that work out and have a career path. everything else is for the other guys

they pretty much do have hive mind, their sexuality and behavior is pretty much completely built by their social identity. take the fucking anime agekoh face or whatever the fuck that is - I fucked 2 20 year olds in the last 2 weeks who did that shit, rolled their eyes back and stuck tongue out. shits weird they're literally just participating in some weird fucking meme to try to get my rocks off. same with calling me daddy by default.

Women control the sexual market, and can afford to be highly selective.
Men do not control the sexual market, and often cannot afford to be highly selective - therefore women will select for the extremely high end of male attractiveness if possible (which as the sexual gatekeepers they generally can) and men will take what they can get (broader preferences).

>Men have a higher sex drive due to higher testosterone, therefore they are sexually attracted to a larger variety of woman.

That's true but it's still doesn't explain why a lot more men PREFER different certain physical traits, In women it's literally the same almost every single time

>women control the sexual market

man fuck that, who told you that? your experience? men control the sexual market because women are the consumer and men provide the dick. and when the producer plays the song, the consumer must dance.

unless you're sexually unappealing, then you shouldn't be getting laid and your genes should die off anyways

Because 9/10 Chad has autism, is unaware of his existence, and might be afraid of approaching women.

men want to get Jow Forums because women have the same high standards
women face very little pressure to be Jow Forums because men have reasonable standards.
Hence why this board is one of the most male-dominated boards on the site.

So it's all tied to intelligence in the end?

wtf shut up I had a guy at work once put his hands on my neck and pretend to choke me, and I nearly came right then and there.

You must be selectively blind when you see couples walking around because two-thirds of men have sex and not nearly all of them are "gigigads". Women take whatever they can get.

I want to be dommed by a qt femboi but no homo. Wat do?

Attached: $RUAPB49.jpg (652x488, 45K)

Based

Go for it but probably even the fembois are submissive in nature.

it's a little more complicated than high test = good looking, there are plenty of high test ugly fucks. it's just certain features are generally indicative of good health, normal development etc.

fetishes are developed, not born with so go figure

trueeee.

I blame twitter. All girls are not into handcuffs and domination type stuff.

Blame the female brain instead of twitter