Are there any Jow Forums approved literature?

Are there any Jow Forums approved literature?

Attached: meditations-by-marcus-aurelius-188-p.jpg (332x499, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiaw.org/defcon6/works/1862/letters/62_07_30a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Das Capital - Karl Marx.

I guess the average Jow Forumsizen would find quite likeable stuff from Stirner or Nietzsche, but as everyone knows, you have to start with the greeks

yes

Attached: 1488.jpg (656x1000, 451K)

I don't know about the rest of Jow Forums, but I really enjoyed this

Attached: 9780062315007_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg (268x406, 34K)

Dilate and 40%

The Enchidrion by Epictetus

soo clever

Attached: 1510026912606.jpg (971x565, 141K)

the book isn't clever, but it's still a beautiful book

Meditations - Marcus Aurelius

>trannies, which only exist in the West
>communisms fault

Lol that dude couldn't lift for shit, his entire book was about being okay with being a weak cripple.

based and redpilled

Jack Donovan has a series of books that really resonated with me.

>The way of man
>Becoming a barbarian
>A more complete beast

I'd recommend any Jow Forums bro's give em a read

Plato's republic

Cringe and bluepilled, if you need a book to tell you how to be a man, you should just lop off your pecker now beta nerd.

I've been reading the Rational Male and finding it interesting but contrary to a lot of other stuff I've read or heard. What's/fit/'s opinion on it?

Incorrect, faggot. Now please kys subhuman commie

Plato's republic and Mein Kampf

Attached: 1561327969821.jpg (1500x984, 1019K)

Attached: 1546613532018.jpg (4961x3508, 1.68M)

I don't understand why people post such unnecessarily negative messages on Jow Forums

okay, cuck

This, you should only read Donovan if you've never had any father figure or friends in your life

Sun and Steel

Attached: 1556478752563.jpg (214x317, 12K)

Haven't seen anyone here say anything bad about Joseph Conrad

desu that book and dialectics of enlightenment changed my entire view of leftism.

Post cases

Attached: IMG_20190721_150404.jpg (1616x3264, 1.34M)

cringe tier

Thank you for this

MGTOW works under our unfortunate modern conditions and gender dynamics but it is just a pragmatic way to cope basically. Every man worth anything should be pushing for a better and more traditional society where the degeneracy we see today has been completely extricated. That’s just my .02

Siege by James Mason

You can get his entire works for like $2 on Amazon kindle.
Heart of darkness is obviously his best but if you like sea stories from the Edwardian era it’s good stuff.

Tommasi is correct about a lot of things.
Men should be looking at relationships with women as transactional. Don’t fall for “the one” soulmate myth, always maintain power in the relationship by having a high SMV and other options, even if you are faithful. It produces the best behavior in a mate.

Based

Attached: Join or Die.png (1000x1415, 2.53M)

This is required reading for Jow Forums.

Attached: 9781544512273_p0_v3_s550x406.jpg (270x406, 24K)

I bought carlyle's historey of the french revolution and its like 1000 pages and the prose is too complicated for me :(

Attached: 30652957_1867125143307068_6631637158102827008_n.jpg (958x733, 56K)

I'm pretty sure everybody just pretends to have read Meditations at this point. It's not even anything special, it's just a whole bunch of motivational quotes and musings with some value here and there

dude haha i found this sick website Jow Forums.org where they let you say ANYTHING like you can even say the n-word and they won't even stop you, dude it's so epic haha

Try this one. It’s a really good summary and covers all the bases but isn’t extremely detailed and can be read and absorbed pretty easily but you’ll come out of it with a full understanding of the basic aspects of the period and it’s events.

Attached: 2A1D6116-ED8B-4DD6-89D9-F22D11012160.jpg (1125x1518, 1.83M)

You both missed the point

PLEASE dilate

Lmao reading books in 2019. Yeah bro, read your redpilled garbage while i fuck your oneitis

Attached: 1563430757894.jpg (752x1024, 97K)

LMAO at this double digit IQ faggots
>KARL MARX BAD
>BUT Plato's republic GOOD
Did you even read it? Go and share your wife and children, throw in the window all your property.

Coelho is a hack

Attached: 670.png (657x527, 19K)

This

Attached: 61GGw0+dwjL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 53K)

The bible and Jordan Peterson's 12 rules to life. Discipline = freedom is a decent read as well

Hitler's Table Talk.

Based trips but Dante was a soiboye beta

Classic plebbit response to anything Marx. Not a commie but the book is a great critical view on capitalism. Read it faggot.

That book is the sole reason the people of Italy and surrounding regions settled on a unified language you fucking mong.

The Conspiracy Against the Human Race-Thomas Ligotti
Better Never to Have Been-David Benatar

Tolstoy

>Learning about manhood from the perspective of a literal homo
ngmi

Probably the most basic response besides meditations but I think everyone on Jow Forums should read the old man and the sea. It's about a 3 hour read and it's motivation kino.

Karl Marx was based
hiaw.org/defcon6/works/1862/letters/62_07_30a.html
>The JEWISH NIGGER Lassalle who, I’m glad to say, is leaving at the end of this week, has happily lost another 5,000 talers in an ill-judged speculation. The chap would sooner throw money down the drain than lend it to a ‘friend’, even though his interest and capital were guaranteed. In this he bases himself on the view that he ought to live the life of a JEWISH baron, or JEW created a baron (no doubt by the countess). Just imagine! This fellow, knowing about the American affair, etc., and hence about the state of crisis I’m in, had the insolence to ask me whether I would be willing to hand over one of my daughters to la Hatzfeldt as a ‘companion’, and whether he himself should secure Gerstenberg’s (!) patronage for me! The fellow has wasted my time and, what is more, the dolt opined that, since I was not engaged upon any ‘business’ just now, but merely upon a ‘theoretical work’, I might just as well kill time with him! In order to keep up certain dehors vis-à-vis the fellow, my wife had to put in pawn everything that wasn’t actually nailed or bolted down!

>Goggin's gf's father tells her not to get involved with a black guy
>Goggin's rants about this repeatedly
>screams about how unfair it is, how the racism drove him to succeed
>he later abandons her once she gives birth

jej

Attached: 1522858546461.gif (540x297, 2M)

>It is now quite plain to me — as the shape of his head and the way his hair grows also testify — that he is descended from the NEGROES who accompanied Moses’ flight from Egypt (unless his mother or paternal grandmother interbred with a NIGGER). Now, this blend of Jewishness and Germanness, on the one hand, and basic NEGROID stock, on the other, must inevitably give rise to a peculiar product. The fellow’s importunity is also NIGGER-like.

Reddit is full of fags defending Marx. You're a clown

Attached: 1563547808062.png (866x900, 95K)

The fact that nobody has said anything about Ted Kaczynski yet is shameful. The best collection of his works is “Technological Slavery”.

Is there a more based case?

Attached: 20190721_090824.jpg (4032x2268, 2.89M)

What an odd way to stack your books

>book stem the wrong way up

*autism intensifies*

Not gonna lie give me your address and I will clean up this shelf for you

Wrong church kiddo

No u, begum drad gadolig
It used to be a tv case and there's not really enough shelving on it, I could put a single row along the bottom of the massive hole where you see the Crucifix, but I have too much for that

Attached: ad663d243d6afc321e8ce3861ab155da.jpg (625x469, 16K)

Attached: 1553190333378.png (1720x1152, 1.48M)

Great book

It keeps normies away.

>buying physical books
You just posted cringe bro.

Go paperless, or when unable, buy used.

Anything by the Greeks. We look up to the Greeks.

I hate how vulgar and braindead the covers for this book are. Please don't turn this book into a meme.

Fight Club.
I myself have sort of outgrown it, but its inspiring power is undeniable.

fucking plebs on here I swear.

>Jack Donovan

>Taking advice on how to be a man by a homo pretending to be straight

>An hero

Not the same guy but, really?

KYS (((globalist))) nigger lovers.

Yep. People learned Italian just to read this book. And when Dante would walk the street, people would mutter “that’s the man who went to hell and came back.”

t. Studied classical literature in college

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Get right with God and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and you will find peace and strength.

Attached: bible.jpg (1200x1633, 67K)

Reddit is full of libshits who would say
>Marx anything so gud!!
And MAGA-tards who’d say
>Marx anything is bad!!
By having a knee jerk reaction to it even being bad proves your NPC programming. The book is even recommended by Jow Forums on a list of 50 books to read about political philosophy. Your political view points do not strengthen by being ignorant to your own flaws and to your opponents viewpoints- they will only weaken and rot. And by being scared of an adversary only shows you’re a coward and have the mind of a woman. To this, we make the conclusion you’re not really Jow Forums and a transient from reddit.
>read the book
>make notations for it
>analyze it
>critique it
That’s literally all you have to do. Nobody is saying to follow it like a bible.

I swear this forum should also have an IQ limit or something.

Have sex

If there was an IQ limit then jew nigger lovers like yourself wouldnt be allowed on. There is no possible bigger waste of time than reading a 150 year old nigger lover's critique of capitalism. Now go back to Niggerville.

Have Sex

Some guy I knew at an old job recommended this to a bunch of times never got around to reading it though.

Attached: 2dYiDS.jpg (576x1024, 81K)

Communists are anti-human

holy faggotoli

Digital is good for trying before you buy, but if I like it I buy.

Also, for fags that don't know, b-ok.cc is god-tier

The most important thing I learned from reading this book is that people haven't changed the slightest bit over the past 2000 years. Even the level of discourse is roughly the same
>"Whom do you wish to please? Your darling womankind? Then please them as a man.
>'Yes, but they like smooth men.'
>Go and hang yourself!"
-Epictetus, Discourses of Epictetus, Book III - Chapter I

Attached: demgreeks.jpg (600x315, 17K)

yeah

Attached: 30172809894.jpg (1149x1500, 133K)

>"Whom do you wish to please? Your darling womankind? Then please them as a man.
>'Yes, but they like smooth men.'
>Go and hang yourself!"
Ancient shitpost.

Even If I preferred reading physical copies to digital, I couldn't justify it. It'd become to much of a clutter down the line. I also like the idea of having an entire library located on one portable device known only to me.

epic? its normal. That's how normal world works.
/have sex

based. In times when books seem to be having a little comeback i like to see people like you
Collecting nudes is like collecting souls. good luck dude .

I've had girls over who have perused my bookshelf and found common interests/topics to talk about. One went crazy over my signed Christopher Hitches book. Helped me get laid I think.

What do you read off digitally? I have a kindle but it's a piece of shit.

If you want to read good lit by a fag, read Capote's In Cold Blood you fucking fag

Did you not understand that I made fun of your complete and utter inability to post a picture with the right orientation?

>HAHA I CALLED HIM A NIGGER THEREFOFE HIS ARGUMENT IS INVALID
You’re only proving my point that you’re a braindead NPC

very based, how often do you read? i mostly buy books and then get bored 30 pages in :(

self insert fanfiction tier

I'm in a PhD economics program and I haven't even read this. If you have actually read each of the volumes of this, you have no fucking life. Marx is a great writer but holy shit it's just too much verbal diarrhea sometimes.