Tinder/Core and Grip

I’m not getting any likes, plz help. Bio is:
“Broke college student w no car atm, but if you’re willing to play the long game pappa’s gonna make a lot of money after graduating “

>To keep it /fit related, what do you feel are the best core and grip accessories? Try to keep it based on personal experience

Attached: CF24F854-F02C-4169-8A9E-98127748DE0E.png (750x1334, 1.35M)

Well bro you're just fucking ugly. I don't know what you're expecting

Your pictures and profile are dog shit

You literally look Amish

1. Fishing pics tend not to be a slam dunk with girls. Your first pic is most important cause if it's not good enough they won't look at the rest.
2. Your bio is basically a sales pitch. Starting it with "Broke, no car.." is a bad idea

You're, short, ugly and own a p*tbull

why would he not put the dog pic as his first pic? is he brain damaged?

Cut it down to dog pic, wrestling pic, and find a pic of you where you don't look like a slob for your 3rd.

Girls hate fishing pics, you look like a manlet in your 2nd pic, and the nigger pic is grimey looking

delete the top middle photo and find a better one to replace it
idk how to fix your bio
I haven't really found anything I like for grip yet.

>Haircut like fratboy Dr. Spock
>swag of middle school gym teacher
>post pictures next to a more handsome nigger, a taller better looking slav and big canine cock
>admitting youre a broke college nigger and thinking you make the rules
Whadafuk, lose the pics with other dudes, more dog pics and change yout bio to "hmu if you like head locks"

these pictures are something that a guy would show his friends, not something that will turn on women retard

Lmao never put broke in your bio honestly man majority tinder Females are on their to MAKE MONEY either through sleeping with you or just being a e girl

+"Papa's gonna make a lot of money after graduating is just kinda sad"

+++ Most tinder girls hook up with men 5+ years older then them because let's be honest they probably have daddy issues

You're not ugly you just come off as the typical gym college bro

>keep the wrestling picture where he's getting raped by a negro

Attached: 1563672030896.png (750x1334, 570K)

Your post on this basketweaving forum is much like your tinder profile oozing with self love/loathing. Remove pic 1,2 and 5, set pic 4 as showing and after pic 3 show something that you like or love to do. And change your bio to something that tells anyone something you actually want, it really only looks like you're trying to brag with not enough to brag about. You could also add a picture where you're modestly dressed up, with like a shirt and jeans or something to show how you can look if you're not on your way to or from wrestling.
>Eye color, likes, dislikes, experience, occupation
Cmon broh, you can do better than this. We believe in you.

1. don't post pictures of yourself with more attractive friends. it's an immediate reminder that she can do better and will swipe left.

2. why the fuck would you call yourself papa

3. don't admit weakness in your bio, even as a joke

>tinder
>the long game

wtf are you doing faggot, thots use tinder to get fucked by chad, not find a beta provider

put dog pic first not fishing, but make it a better pic with dog if you have one. get rid of fishing and last one. change ur bio its dumb

Better pictures, bettef swipes, papa johns

oh and i think you'd look better if you shave

Dog pic first, remove the second, remove the third, put on your nicest outfit and have a friend take a picture of you in a public setting for your second picture.

That's a horrible bio. Put your major in your bio if it's actually good/ you're going to make money off of it. Drop out of college if it isn't STEM/ business though.

wrong he needs at least one photo with another person and the one where the dude absolutely mogs him is not the one

remove the last, not remove the third*

It's a way to show off his body without being tryhard cringe. He looks about 5'6 so he needs that.

t. Tinder wiz

The Tinderchad life isn't for everyone. If I hadnt deleted my accoynt multiple times, I probably would be at ~2000 right now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-033324_Tinder.jpg (1077x418, 84K)

get a nice solo picture, outside, with a good haircut, smiling with teeth

You're a wrestler? Any pics of you alone in your singlet showing off your physique? Instead of you getting boned by another dude. I assume you're looking for women?

In general I would always stick to solo shots, even if you're not getting boned by the other dude in them. I guess you're okay since you start off with a solo shot, but no one like to look at multiple photos and have to figure out who the common person is in each one. It's Tinder, not Guess Who.

Don't start with a fishing pic, not all girls are necessarily into fishing. Setting that as your first pic suggests that fishing is one of your biggest passions.

I would probably start with a dog pic, but with better lighting.

alright fair enough you're right. but a pic with one other dude isnt great to begin with, group pic would be ideal; where OP is one of the better looking guys

Get a picture of you and a female friend. Instead of a picture of you actually wrestling and looking like you're getting fucked by the black bull, get a picture of getting your hand raised or standing on a podium after a tornament.

Don't fucking say papa, and don't say you're broke. Don't even mention money. No one wants to hear "I'm broke right now", especially women. Keep your shit positive.

Or go down the road of "I'm here to fuck" and tailor your account to that.

>nigger dog
>pic in gym
>tank top in 2 photos
>wrestling instead of classic 3 sports (baseball, football, or basketball)
>Bio is retarded

What did you think was going to happen user?

Use photofeeler site. Take any picture that is above a 7. Use the highest rated picture as your first picture.

If you keep getting low score, keep changing where you at with nice lighting, etc.
In the site I have gotten a 3 as a score to an 8 just by taking pictures outside my house and in good lighting. Only use the attractiveness metric. I find the smartness and trustworthy scores are BS and only go up when my attractiveness goes down and vice versa.

>"I'm a broke loser who lifts to get girls, please invest in me now so when I have real money I can be your beta provider"
Really nigga?

This, but replace the wrestling pic with a wrestling pic where you look more in control. If you have one where you're dominating another guy, use it.

your tinder pains me

remove pics 1 2 5
remake bio so that you dont sound like a poorfag
honestly i hate dogs but girls froth at the mouth at seeing them so you should keep that picture

Cause he looks like a piece of shit in the dog pic. He does wrestling, so he has to have a pic of him getting his hand raised after winning a match. He's probably better off with one of those.

If he sucks at tinder im sure he never won a match

I think you're cute, buy maybe it's because my first bf was a wrestler. No homo.

Fuck I miss him

Exactly, that will look impressive and also show off his physique. Wrestlers who are in good shape can really show off their body (esp. torso taper) without seeming too vain, since it's literally their uniform.

Follow the other anons’ advice, and add a picture of you dressed up for a formal event like a wedding.

Are u boy? Pls say yes

why not just use a wrestling pic, where he's you know, winning though

>“Broke college student w no car atm, but if you’re willing to play the long game pappa’s gonna make a lot of money

Attached: 1563627489925.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Yes

Get a haircut that doesn’t look like shit, don’t talk about being broke.

Wrestlers are like candy to the gays. OP will have better luck if he just goes homo. Still change the bio though, even homos don't want a broke "papa"

It's true kek. Fishing also works, OP.

Instead of saying that you're broke, put your major in the bio if it's anything to brag about. Otherwise I've found it works best to just be as brief and vague as possible, but still giving something of a conversation starter.

I just put "perfectly normal and socially well-adjusted human male 6'3" " as my bio, works pretty well desu

Hopefully he channeled his autism into wrestling then

Attached: download (5).jpg (474x316, 17K)

Okay fuckers, thank you for the honest feedback. I’m 5’9 but I can live with it btw

New bio is “Energy Engineering major”

Attached: 1A7B7203-4426-447B-90A0-7BB9CB48AE0C.png (750x1334, 1.06M)

you look like a sex offender in the first pick

girls dont give a shit about your wrestling glory years

Dog pic is ok

Final pic is you and a bunch of spergs which makes you look even spergier good god man

Bro that hair looks dumb af get a cut that’s in style and accentuates your face not some almost bowl cut that makes you look like you’re 5

I don’t have many pics because I was in a relationship for three years. How do I go about getting more pics without being a faggot millennial who wants a selfie in every situation?

Also, should I use this one instead?

Attached: 1E231751-E37E-4DF0-94DC-F674C1086285.jpg (750x1334, 379K)

also youre like the shortest dude in the last pic. not a good look.

You look like an absolute chump in your first picture. Second third and fourth aren't bad. Third only because of dog.

Do you really don't have a picture of you getting your hand raised?

Yes but I feel like that’s obvious projecting

Add one of you and your girlfriend. Obviously not too intimate.

Bruh... this wrestling pic is even worse than the one where you're getting fucked. At least you could see your face a little in that one.

Lead with the dog pic. Bitches love pets.

You look alpha as fuck when you're getting your hand raised. Just add one.

If you have a pic of just you in the suit use that, overall substantially better than before

Wtf is energy engineering?

Also, delete first pic, use dog pic as your first. Try also throwing a pic in a social setting (with friends, girls must appear) in the middle of that. A pic in a cool location will also work

>T. EE

I think he does college wrestling. If not you're probably right. But if he still wrestles, he needs to show that off

No selfies. The close range distorts the pic and makes you look weird. Good pic, natural light and a smile are the way to go.

It’s not even my dog dude, I’m making due w the pics I have

Nah, that'll look great. Women want winners.

New attempt

Attached: 6DA325BE-E73F-45C5-A6E7-994A1DD7D559.png (750x1334, 957K)

Better

Bro, come on.

Attached: 1544024795573.jpg (170x208, 12K)

bruh... wrestling pic showing off your B O D Y and you winning/having your hand raised. Don't do any WITH OTHER GUYS

That being said, first pic is a major improvement. You look nice and it shows that you don't only hang out with bros.

>Broke college student w no car atm
Take this out immediately

Just put something like "Easy going, like to relax and eat good food. Looking for someone to go to new places with."

Put your third pic first. Remove one and four. Add a selfie for your third.

Improving. I'd suggest testing pic 2 as the main and see what works better. Girls that want to fuck or nothing serious might get the "innocent clingy guy" from the first pic

I agree

Social proof, cute pet, dominating another man. Much better.

no dont lie to him

first pic is much better

That first set was a trainwreck. These aren't optimal, but he's getting better.

>literal pic of you being man handled by a fucking monkey

Good work.

>to keep it fit related how many cocks can OP shove up his ass?

First is way better.

Seriously dude I don't know why you won't just post one of you getting your hand raised. You'd look like an alpha bull.

Attached: AE48D8C2-196A-45A0-ACC7-8DDE3E1465DE.png (750x1334, 891K)

Finally. Show them you're a fucking winner.

bingo 9/10
now please dont ever use the word aloof ever again on tinder

Not for your tinder profile, but just for my curiosity... post more wrestling pics of you in here? no homo ;)

Anything I should add to bio? Current is “Energy Engineering major”.

I don’t have many because our team only has one photographer and we usually do individual tournaments. I beat the darky in OP but the photographer left my match after one period :(

Attached: 1DF48F48-5AD3-4495-973D-271080B82BA4.jpg (1728x1152, 248K)

too boring, give me something more spicy

>I like putting men on their backs

“Energy Engineering major
Unofficial minor in massages”

>needing a bio to get right swipes

Thank you bruh, a muscular man in a singlet is a beautiful sight to behold. As God intended. Moar pls

As for your bio, if you can't think of anything funny/witty (something that would make someone immediately start a convo w/ you in response), then go for plain and mysterious. Honestly I keep my bio blank a lot of the time and get tons of matches and messages, mostly from people wanting to learn more about me. I still think a witty bio or corny joke (if that fits your personality) is the best bet though.

Perfect. Now you can joke to all the girls about wrestling them covered in oil, and that you're going to dominate them.

S E A T T L E

Lose the tree one you mongoloid, you look like youd be one of goofys sons friends

I have autism talking to girls I don’t know but I thrive once I know that a girl is 100% into me, so idk what to do with the bio.
>here’s a hs one from a couple years ago. I have 10x as many from the “glory days” haha
I live a modest life and I’m not a model buddy

Attached: BC33FBF6-7CD3-4701-BA9D-4BC3B137DA95.jpg (533x533, 87K)

>face inches from another mans asshole
FUCKING BASED

Swap your #2 and #1

I may be a lot of things, but I’m not gay you dopplegangin’ faggot

I don't want your underaged fetus pics you doofus lmao

But thanks for trying, I'm grateful for the previous one. You have a nice body.

Just try leaving your bio blank for a bit and see what happens. Blank is better than any of the options you have presented so far t b h d e s u

Funny, but I'd go with a wrestling related sexual pun.

This one wouldn’t be too bad to add either

>has boyfriend
>fucks him in his ass
Im not gay youre gay