What workouts/diets would you anons suggest? I'm 5'9" and 170 lbs

What workouts/diets would you anons suggest? I'm 5'9" and 170 lbs.

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-215709_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 808K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SS+GOMAD

Forgive me user, but I have not transcended high enough to know what the fuck that even means.

Attached: IMG_20181031_063300.png (1092x1037, 64K)

stop mouth breathing

Yeah, I realized after the fact that I look like an autist.

Attached: 1560961485122.jpg (600x600, 106K)

starting strength and gallon of milk a day newfag

Just remember to workout and not just drink milk. I thought for the first month I just had to drink milk (bulk) and I ended up just becoming even fatter.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 7B853AC0-2461-46B3-8C99-8F4DCD1E5045.jpg (476x476, 44K)

lmao how do you make this mistake

Read the fucking sticky

>when you text your mom cause there's no tendies left in the freezer

Starting Strength or Stronglifts 5x5 program. Make sure you learn good form, or else you won't actually be engaging your muscles and you'll eventually hurt yourself.

Don't do GOMAD though. GOMAD is only for scrawny people who have trouble gaining weight. I would just eat 300-500 calories over your daily calorie expenditure, and follow a good macro split.

Kek

Alright, I'll help you out OP.
Get yourself a bathroom scale and a kitchen scale if you don't have one already.

>Step 1: Go to tdeecalculator.net/ and calculate your TDEE.
>Step 2: Subtract 500 from your TDEE, you'll be losing ~1lbs of bodyweight a week this way. If you 1000 for 2lbs, but since you look like a fatty, its not recommended to go hard from the start since you'll lose motivation after a week or two
>Step 2.5: You can also try intermittent fasting. Basically you have your first calories 5 or 6 hours after waking up. Makes dieting somewhat easier to some people.
>Step 3. Track literally everything you consume. THIS INCLUDES the oil you use while cooking, or the butter that you used to fry your egg in the morning. Literally everything you consume. There are a shitload of apps out there that you can use to track your intake. Some even have the option for you to scan a barcode of something you ate to easily get the macros.
Step 4. Lift. You don't even have to do cardio if you are sticking to your TDEE-500, or -1000.
Step 5. Profit.

Not op but what's the maximum I can reduce daily intake before I have real problems.
Starting at 1000, will reduce further if it's not gonna fuck me.

If you cut too far your brain will demotivate you to conserve calories. A modest cut combined with an increase in exercise is the way to go

That face is ugly as hell!

Only the superchubs can fast without slowing down because they have infinite amount of fat reserves but they get to deal with loose skin. OP is a big boi but if he attempts to fast he'll slow down really quick as he got thinner. He could probably get away with fasting for about 5 or so lbs before it will really catch up with him - not really sure how it works with manlets tbqhbbq
Best strategy is just to slowly reduce calories and find what works for you and is sustainable and to time your food intake with your most intense part of the day. Try to avoid refined carbs because they spike insulin which increases hunger but it's fine if you want to have a little bit of carbs.
Exercise is great but it's mostly diet that'll get you weight loss. Prioritize hitting the weight loss goal before you really focus on building muscle. You can start a proper bulk/cut routine to chase muscle when your excess fat comes off.

Neat

Attached: AACC8091-3A0F-43E5-BC6E-A34B2788F442.jpg (1125x2433, 777K)

My brain is pretty malleable. I just need to know maximum before I can't think or generally operate my body.
Im not too fat, bUT i really let myself go over last two years. 5'8" midget 168lbs.
Tfw I was 180lb muscle in college.
Now I'm just fat.
Nightmarish boomermode

>female
Kek

focus on your nipples.

Attached: 1563674290119.jpg (1080x2220, 778K)

you look like animal mother, but like autistic

>Literally zero muscle
>fat

Try eating less and doing any routine at all. It really doesn’t matter, just you picking up a barbel once a week will make you sore doughboy

Me and you, it's an exercise that requires 2. ;)

Attached: 1559768198110.jpg (500x394, 29K)