My oneitis who friendzoned me my freshman year (and took direct pleasure from it) is now borderline obese while I...

My oneitis who friendzoned me my freshman year (and took direct pleasure from it) is now borderline obese while I focused on my health and now squat three pl8s. I also work in sales and pulled down 75k last year my first year out of college.

I would say I feel sympathy for her but I don’t. She literally was one of the worst females I ever met and screwed me up for a few years. If she committed suicide tomorrow I would smile with the biggest fucking grin on my face.

Now I bang girls above her league on tinder

You guys would say that I should be the bigger man, but this bitch literally would befriend ugly girls and beat them up for the fun of it.

Complete dogshit human being

Attached: E9211CDE-874D-45F8-B622-28019F146C4F.png (750x1334, 2.2M)

K.

k

thanks for sharing user, very based

k

kk

You think we would say to be the bigger man?? Nigga wut.

I'd say good job based broman/ fellow Jow Forumsizen but apparently this is your first time lurking.

Eh man to man good job regardless.

Try to hook up with her, except instead of doing the sex, you tie her up and take a shit on her tits

be more specific user, one shit in each tit? or shit in the centre of the chest and smeared on her breasts

I guess that's up to you!

You sound like a petty little faggot. Thanks for sharing your garbage op

The fact you even care about a woman who "friendzoned" you 3 years later is pretty pathetic in itself, and the strong anger even more so.

My oneitis got pregnant senior year of high school and now her life is ruined because the father ran out on her.

Now I'm legitimately fwbs with a rich itty bitty titty committee member with a fat ass and a beach house she lets me crash at on weekends, while I'm chilling on her bed I open up Facebook and see my former oneitis barely keeping her life together.

My life is LITERALLY a fucking fantasy atm. It's good. The only bad part is I can't squat 3pl8.

Wow sweaty who hurt you?? Have sex lmao

Based and poopilled

A senior monk and a junior monk were traveling together. At one point, they came to a river with a strong current. As the monks were preparing to cross the river, they saw a very young and beautiful woman also attempting to cross. The young woman asked if they could help her cross to the other side.

The two monks glanced at one another because they had taken vows not to touch a woman.

Then, without a word, the older monk picked up the woman, carried her across the river, placed her gently on the other side, and carried on his journey.

The younger monk couldn’t believe what had just happened. After rejoining his companion, he was speechless, and an hour passed without a word between them.

Two more hours passed, then three, finally the younger monk could contain himself any longer, and blurted out “As monks, we are not permitted a woman, how could you then carry that woman on your shoulders?”

The older monk looked at him and replied, “Brother, I set her down on the other side of the river, why are you still carrying her?”

This really made me think

K

It was all pretty based until you made this thread

Also letting women ruin your life and holding a grudge against women is pretty pathetic, their place in the world is under one of your arms with their own hands stroking their swollen bellies at the ripe age of 17.

wise

k