What is the most Jow Forums city?

What is the most Jow Forums city?

Attached: Kayaking_FINAL_640x360_504180291964.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HDJoXUESLlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Macon, Georgia.

Grozny

Attached: kadyrovboxing-lr_2bkzcdc.jpg (597x402, 41K)

Boulder

>half of population is lazy pothead students

Attached: 0581ed7e606ed054d70f60903fd655d453a6a44a_full.jpg (64x64, 4K)

I don't know, but Denver is pretty /n/.
Considering moving there.

Bump

Any africa savana where you need to run daily to get your food

San Diego or Baltimore depending on your coastal preference. Miami and Denver/boulder are too gay.

i think macon SUCKS

Attached: Ben_Paul_pic.jpg (524x768, 315K)

I had heard horror stories about Boulder before I moved there but I didn't see any of that. 90% of people I met had interesting, active lifestyles. Very little politics out in the open, healthy food, pretty girls, everything I had hoped for
My only complaint was the homeless population.. couldn't go to a gas station or walk past the amphitheatre without being bothered

This. It's most certainly some fucking tribe in the jungle or Africa. Not to say a Jow Forums modern man couldn't destroy them, but they are probably physically healthier than most modern nations on average.

I just visited Denver for the first time. Fucking little Mexico.

do people even live here?
every time I go when I'm visiting my grandmother it seems like a fucking ghost town

Yeah I'm getting pissed about the amount of Latinos fucking everywhere. They've conquered California, but I've seen them in the East coast and everywhere in between. Born just in time to see my country become a third world shit hole.

Kouvola, Finland.

Attached: kov.png (1178x652, 1.26M)

Colorado Springs
>US Olympic Training Center (very elite athletes)
>tons of sport national governing bodies
>US Air Force Academy
>tons of opportunities for hiking and nature stuff nearby

Salt Lake City

All of Orange County

Honolulu, Hawaii

Attached: 1556669384845.jpg (720x594, 57K)

What horror stories? Also I can back Boulder as being very fit, it was one of the first things I noticed when I visited. All young, thin, fit white people on bikes.

Denver according to obesity rates
>m-muh weed
Like fat retard southerners drinking and eating fast food all day are healthier

lmao.
leadville or telluride maybe

Take this from a Coloradoan. The state is a broken husk compared to what it was until the early 90s. Unfortunately a lot of wealthy, healthy liberal AF White people started to feel bad for all the third world shit imaginable and made it a point to destroy the state as fast as possible.

Basically it's the American version of Sweden.

Condolences from another former american paradise

its actually suwanee or alpharetta nice try tho

Most /fit posters hail from San Fran

Tel Aviv.
(Checked)
Joey, pls go

Asola-Fatehpur Beri, India
> Almost all of the men in the 3,500 strong town of Asola-Fatehpur Beri workout and 90 per cent are employed as bouncers or security guards in nearby New Delhi.
youtu.be/HDJoXUESLlY

I live in Milwaukee it has to be one of the least fit like 60% of people are obese and maybe 15% could run a mile without passing out. Lower standards makes me feel better but every event revolves around cheese and beer.

Attached: 1C930C68-FE45-4A50-A711-7C6C6D5AFF7D.jpg (750x530, 439K)

Snapcity

Gainsborough UK

bro bump, 808 gang

Attached: 7483605B-306E-44EA-8CEF-F866849521B9.jpg (2880x1620, 555K)

What about Columbus, OH? They host the Arnolds.

fucking india m8

Not New York City.

Came to say this. Why is it post 30 instead of fp, being that it is bp?

In the USA, it's likely either Seattle, San Francisco or Denver. I remember seeing a study last year that ranked Seattle as the 'healthiest' city, whatever they determined that to be.

>Tons of outdoor things to do
>Young population
>Affluent population
>Well-educated population

All of these things combine into general fitness. In my experience, fat people are pretty rare in these cities.

No the American version of Sweden is Minneapolis

This. I live there and kind of fucking hate the people but God bless the fitness of this city.

Reykjavík

Munich
There is a traffic jam every saturday and sunday from 8-11 with all the people going into the mountains for hiking, sking, mountainbiking or rafting or whatever. Leaving a party, saying you are going to bed at 22:00 because you want to be on the mountain at 6 in the morning to see the sunrise is a acceptable social behaviour.
Add the huge public sport venues at the Olympiapark, the pro sports and generally young, well off age group.

Attached: muenchen-mit-blick-in-die-alpen-bei-foen-f53c1ffa-bacd-4fef-b0cd-56da0993cf78[1].jpg (1200x688, 564K)

OUTER HEAVEN

>I heard horror stories
Well yeah, the maniacal NCR blew it all up.

yeah Colorado (the state) is the least obese of the whole country
and also apparently the most physically fit

L M A O

>Implying a modern man is as brutal as someone on the edge of civilization
If he has a gun or LOTS of fighting training maybe. Otherwise I'm not sure

phoenix, az is the most roided city

probably some shithole in Iceland. For the states, any place that isn’t warm year round like Florida and Caulflowernia (get it because vegan fuckwads) and not a flyby state with fat ranchers. So I’m guessing Minnesota or Colorodo

Bleib in Deutschland Saupreiß.

Unironically probably columbus Ohio. Lots of famous gyms there, the Arnold NA is hosted there, theres An Ohio State University

imagine the smell

The most fit city is Vancouver, Canada. The most Jow Forums city on the other hand... probably something like Flint, Michigan.
>objectively a shithole
>most people there probably don't even lift
>will slowly poison anybody who spends enough time there

München ist nicht Bayern

This was clever.

Here's your (you)

baesed

Yep. From Colorado too, huge influx of retards that came from California that either couldn't pay the ludicrous rent there or came here to buy the cheap land. Then they flood the vote with their leftist bullshit and wonder why it's becoming just as expensive to live here as it is in California. There's a reason we recently stopped becoming a "purple state." Also they drive like shit.