Daily reminder that despite what disgusting fat bloatmaxxers tell you fat is estrogenic and that the human body...

Daily reminder that despite what disgusting fat bloatmaxxers tell you fat is estrogenic and that the human body functions (and looks) most optimally when it’s lean.
>inb4 some fat powerlifter comes in here like “lol post body ur probably a skelly I can squat more than u”
fuck off you disgusting tub of lard. you have never touched a vagina you fucking Jabba the Hutt. I would rather look like pic related than squat 500 and be a disgusting fat piece of shit abomination. you literally piss donut glaze you gluttonous pig

Attached: E092EED7-9EC9-4CCF-A12C-3213D366C49C.jpg (750x1334, 134K)

Thanks OP, very cool!

Power lifters are retarded
A person who weights 300+ pounds will be unhealthy, regardless of muscle or fat (powerlifters have plenty of both)
You're heart still needs to work hard to supply blood to extra tissue, and that strain can lead to health issues
This board is health and fitness, not hurrrr squats and deadlifts
If you lift for any reason other than health or aesthetic, you should go to /sp/ and make threads there

Attached: 1563064143302.png (240x240, 10K)

cope harder lol

Attached: tumblr_p8sllsjQv31wnu232o1_400.jpg (400x390, 30K)

>fat is estrogenic
But estrogen is anabolic so that's a good thing.

>t. has bitch tits

Grizzley is unironically everything wrong with powerfats. Think bc they can pick up a few hundred pounds its ok. Bitch youre moving bodyweight

kyriakos is one of the strongest men alive shut up

>he thinks men don't need estrogen

Attached: laugh.png (600x536, 301K)

See: Martins, Thor, Reino, Mateusz, Oberst, Pritchett, Wheels, this one boomer at my gym, etc. Oh and they do actual lifts with more than a 2 in rom. Cool, grizzley can unrack massive weight. Im sure its worth being a disgusting sack of shit for a skill literally no one cares about

>t. coping fatty who justifies his bitch tits with “lol it’s normal for men to have this much estrogen”
A lean male body will synthesize enough estrogen. Excessive body fat levels will cause excess estrogen (for males) which will have health ramifications (and bitch tits)

Why are you so obsessed about other mens tits?
Fetish?

the gryzzly has a stronger upperback and biceps than those

>Why are you so obsessed about other mens tits?
Fetish?
lmao that’s the most reddit tier response I’ve ever heard. stop being fat

the “grizzly” is a fat disgusting blob and a mockery of the human form

Based and redpilled. Nu/fit/ faggots are all dyel bitch tit having, bitch booty homos from r/incel, /b/ and Jow Forums

Attached: 1526402500964.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

>t. Farmer carry x failure

You're just a big ole titty baby aren't you?
You want to suck on those estrogen tiddys don't you?

Attached: gib milkies.jpg (800x786, 77K)

kys

You understand that powerlifting has weight categories right? Not everyone is a super heavyweight lol

I'm currently in the 8-10% BF range and I functioned, in and out of the gym, MUCH better when I was 13-15% bodyfat. Getting shredded as a natty to look good for those few hours on the beach really just isn't worth it

13%-15% is still considered "healthy" by normie doctor standards so can you please compile a list of sincere changes you noticed when you dropped lower ?

Actually, if you were higher than that even bettter if you can share your experience starting from a higher bodyfat.

I'm not talking only about "aesthetic" but feeling,sex,women whatever you think changed for the better only and only from dropping bodyfat.

powerlifting is based, you don't have to be fat to powerlift. look at the top athletes in the lower weight classes, they're pretty aesthetic. Taylor Atwood comes to mind.

you know hes not talking about them right?

P
PO
POS
POSTBO
POSTBOD
POSTBODY
POSTBOD
POSTBO
POSTB
PO
P