Exercises to lower endurance?

Hey, Jow Forums, I'm looking for some exercises to lower my endurance. I'm trying to hit a point where I'll be exhausted just from taking a breath.

Attached: 80551619-older-man-out-of-breath-signalling-to-stop.png (866x1300, 1.83M)

First you start with bulking, and then bulking, and then bulking, and some more bulking. You're only exercise should be fapping in your mother basement and regularly switching arms to balance the gains. Hope you do well with this program and godspeed faggot.

I want to stay lean though, I'm at 22% BF and would like to maintain it.

>lean
>22%BF
>probably underestimated too
haha

No I had a dexter scan.

Eat Cheeseburger x F

Imagine the denial of thinking 22%bf is lean

nigga 22% will never be lean until fatties take over and change how the metrics work

>dexter scan

SS and GOMAD. It will fuck up your endurance and general athleticism

#
>I want to stay lean though
I'd prescribe a steady diet of coffee, vodka and cigarettes, with a microwaved TV-dinner on cheat days.

just be american bro

POBAD: (P)ound (O)f (B)acon (A) (D)ay
Plus Sit_on_your_ass 1xF
Continue for at least 6 months, I guarantee you'll feel like shit and strain just to get from the couch to the 'fridge and back.

wear those retarded sub zero masks for oxygen deprivation, or just shoot yourself in the head.

Why?

Welcome to the great sport of Powerlifting!

>Plus Sit_on_your_ass 1xF
>Continue for at least 6 months, I guarantee you'll feel like shit and strain just to get from the couch to the 'fridge and back.
This is me but I'm 120 pounds

what is the source brother ?

No source needed. Be your own guinea pig

eat

Marlboro, McDonald’s, and Masturbation user. The holy trinity.

trips and dubs with the knowledge. yeah SS is shit for anyone seriously athletic

Are you retarded, why?

Train like a powerlifter or strongman. Even sitting becomes an excruciating obstacle to your fitness