This might be a stupid question, but is it possible to become stronger than a chimpanzee? With steroids maybe?

This might be a stupid question, but is it possible to become stronger than a chimpanzee? With steroids maybe?

Attached: 57sS22s.jpg (456x500, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2138714-chimps-are-not-as-superhumanly-strong-as-we-thought-they-were/
jstor.org/stable/1374806?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rich Piana was arguably stronger than a gorila so Id say yes

Nope. A Chimp has crazy retard strength.

No because chimps produce an abnormal amount of testosterone which would kill a human who tried to replicate the effects (even with steroids). give up on this stupid meme please i beg you

You just gotta believe

Chimps are strong for their size but they aren't the hulking monstrosities that poorly done old studies imply. Your average proficient level lifter has about as much raw power as a chimp. Difference is they're way more agile and have claws/teeth.

Correlation of serum testosterone levels with age in male chimpanzees.
Martin DE, Swenson RB, Collins DC.
Abstract
Serum testosterone was measured in a group of male chimpanzees of varying ages by radioimmunoassay using a specific antiserum to testosterone-3-carboxym ethyloxime-bovine serum albumin. The juvenile age group, ranging from one through six years (n=26), had a mean serum testosterone value of 13ng/100ml (range 3.5-59ng/100ml). The adolescent age group, spanning years seven through ten (n=19), had a mean value of 178ng/100ml (range 14.6-238ng/100ml). The adult group, comprised of animals over eleven years of age (n=29), had a mean peripheral serum testosterone value of 397ng/100ml (range 92-680ng/100ml). These data suggest that serum testosterone levels may be useful in determing the age and sexual maturity of chimpanzees of unknown age.

So the average test levels of a male chimp is 397ng/dL (100ml = 1 deciliter (dL))

The average test level of a human male is 600ng/dL

So adult human males have more test than adult male chimps.

Yeah sure. I'd like to see you fight a chimp.

That study is false and has been descarted over the years

For male elephants:

Testosterone and dihydrotestosterone concentrations in elephant serum and temporal gland secretions.
Rasmussen LE, Buss IO, Hess DL, Schmidt MJ.
Abstract
A species difference observed among males was higher serum T levels in nonmusth Asian bulls (1.84-5.35 ng/ml) compared to the levels in African bulls (0.38-0.68 ng/ml), except for one dominant African bull (6.64 ng/ml). This single African value was still considerably lower than the serum T values of the Asian males during musth. These musth values were the highest serum androgen concentrations: T was between 19 and 40 ng/ml (average 26.10 ng/ml).

Normal Human Male 300 - 900 ng/dL
Normal Human Male on 500 mg test 2500 ng/dL
Normal Asian Bull Elephant 184 - 535 ng/dL
Normal African Bull Elephant 38 - 68 ng/dL
Dominant Aftican Bull 664 ng/dL
Asian Bull Elephant during breeding season 1900 ng/dL - 4000 ng/dL

So regular male elephants have test levels lower than or similar to human males.
Male elephants during heat have test levels like they are running a cycle of test of 500 mg to 1000 mg per week.

I could kill a chimpanzee with my bear hands

Whats fighting got to do with anything?

yeah I'm sure proficient lifters can rip someone's face off.

humans have one of the highest testosterone levels among all animals but it's useless to compare two entirely different species by testosterone levels.
there is a lot more to it than only testosterone even among humans.
basically humans have always relied on their intelligence and wit even primitive hunters and gatherers relied on manipulating the environment and taking advantages instead of fighting face to face.
paleolithic humans weren't ripped 7' chads. their bodies ranged from ottermode to active skinnyfat depending on the time of the year

Attached: Great_Andamanese_-_two_men_-_1875.jpg (400x560, 34K)

better idea:
give steroids to a chimp and throw him in a pedo jail to rip everyone to shreds limb by limb

I wonder if there is a study about roiding chimps

I'd agree with you if in that jail /a/ustists that like moe also were since they're mostly pedos

based.
Fuck moe, fuck f/a/ggots and fuck pedoshitters.
Shonenchads and seinenchads rise up

The person in that scenario was a woman and had her face mauled, aka the chimp used its claws. I don't see why people think that's such an amazing feat though, it's not like our skin is attached by anything particularly strong. If you get a couple fingers in someone's cheek and ripped you could pretty easily start the process for ripping someone's face off.

give them bath salts and they sure will. chimps dont have the control of our strength that humans do, we are much more capable of utilizing our strength to the fullest.

I think you guys are forgetting that chimps have extremely strong grip strength since they are meant to be climbing up trees very rapidly to hunt monkeys. The structure of their hands is very different from a humans hands. This is why they fuck people up so bad during an attack.

Nice balls, "nigga"

This

Sure, Chimps aren't that strong.

newscientist.com/article/2138714-chimps-are-not-as-superhumanly-strong-as-we-thought-they-were/

>This result matches well with the few tests that have been done, which suggest that when it comes to pulling and jumping, chimps are about 1.5 times as strong as humans relative to their body mass. But because they are lighter than the average person, humans can actually outperform them in absolute terms, say O’Neill.

They are around 100 lbs according to google, so as strong as an average 150 lbs guy. So, not very strong at all.

If you watch Joe Rogan and what he says about chimps is true then maybe if Pudzianowski and Brian Shaw had a child then that child would have up to 50% the strength of a chimpanzee

>This is why they fuck people up so bad during an attack.
No, the reason they will fuck you up is that they have fangs and will flip out completely from 0 to 100 in less than a second. Their grip strength isn't especially good, neither is their jaw or muscle strength, see However, imagine some skinny dude having a schizo attack and going literally apeshit on you, mainly going for eyes, lips and nose with his teeth.

haha look at it's tiny cock lmao

I'd like to fight a chimp, can you arrange that?

No. Maybe in the future

We traded the raw power of chimp muscles for more precise fine motor muscles.
Also chimps can use every single ounce of muscular power right off the bat while humans have to be in an adrenaline fueled state

Yeah sure, just meet me by the flagpole.

that chimp has bigger balls than rich piana

Humans are stronger than chimps because they are larger. It's commons sense.
But also newscientist.com/article/2138714-chimps-are-not-as-superhumanly-strong-as-we-thought-they-were/
>experiments and computer models show that a chimpanzee muscle is only about a third stronger than a human one of the same size.
> But because they are lighter than the average person, humans can actually outperform them in absolute terms

Test

just look around anywhere in the south to find chimps

Doesn't matter as I could jab any chimp till he quits with my size from the outside

Humans also have more biomass in general? These numbers arent to scale relative to species, as indicated by the fact that the researchers are using the numbers as an indicator of age.

I know this is just a shitpost, but trying to punch a chimp in the face would be the dumbest thing you could do. Their skulls are much more robust than those of humans, knocking a chimp out would be nearly impossible

Why? A chimp that falls on it's head will get knocked out, same goes for punching. Thicker skull does not mean they can sustain higher brain acceleration.

No, but their heads are heavier, with smaller brains inside and a relatively stronger neck. Their spine also comes in from behind rather than from the bottom, and they have a snout protecting the chin from impacts. Add to that how low to the ground they will come at you and how unusual and fast a chimps movement is and a punch doesn’t seem like a great idea in most scenarios, especially with how much they like ripping off fingers.
Best chance by far would be to grab the nearest hard object and club the fuck out of the chimp, that’s what our shoulder structure has made us very good at. If you can’t get a weapon a kick might be the best option, helps to keep distance between the chimp and your vitals and has much more power than a punch

This, we are a highly advanced species why would you feel the need to resort to Hand-to-hand combat with a literally beast? Use your greater cognitive development and long history of tool usage. It's literally your destiny.

Attached: Ape-fu.jpg (640x480, 74K)

Just ask yourself if a chimpanzee could pass the strongmen's competitions
you're welcome

That kick takes too long from placing your front foot, the chimp would already be on your front leg most likely before you can kick it. A regular old roundhouse will do the trick much better

Unless you timed it well.
A roundhouse kick would generally be more effective I imagine, but nowhere near as satisfying.

We've got some higj autism levels here.

Ideally you would wait for the chimp to start tearing the face off of the nearest granny or chimp mommy, and then calmly set up for the kick whilst its busy

Make a hook with your finger, then pop it in your mouth and grab a cheek.
What do you think breaks first if you pull hard; a bony finger or a soft bit of flesh?

Most of these studies are made by ghost investigators aka. They dont have any proof to back them off

We didnt trade anything evolution doesnt work like that also our fine control skills arent that good actually we just have thumbs

Yeah because you will jave time to develop a weapon while a chimp is gonna attack u

Easy, I read a study showing the claim that chimps are 8x stronger than alphas is bullshit, and they're only about 2x stronger (0.5x stronger than me)
and that's p4p, so considering they're shorter than me (5''7) they're probably not that strong
most of the people who die from chimp attacks are weak old women n shit
I honestly could to take on a chimpanzee
hell probably a gorilla on a good day
I'm a big guy, I deadlift 400lb and I weigh 240lb so I'm way stronger than a you, also I train MMA so I could probably grab the fucker's neck and choke the fuck out of him like rambo in first blood,
and with his small skull, and my big grizzly hands one right hook of mine would pulverize his little chimp brain because I'm obviously very strong (see my lifts above).

Is the 5’7 you or the chimp?

That's cheating. Bear hands are pretty fatal.

You could easily lift more than a chimp, but that fucker would still tear apart any human in an actual fight.

I honestly think we should have a show where we pit prisoners(pedos preferably) against various different animals so we can settle stupid fucking questions like these once and for all.

I don’t know that fat, sedentary /a/utists will be very representative, but it would certainly be fun to watch

You're wrong, gay, and retarded.
Checked tho

Most primates (including chimps) have thumbs.

According to Joe Rogan the muscles of a baby chimp feel like fucking wood.

he's not wrong, for me means that in autistic literal sense. you can't just trade traits like you see fit.

>fucking wood
that's sick

Without laughing.

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible.

First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway.

With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Amazing entertainment, this post is

how can I fund this

I know a big guy who tackled down a gorilla (he works at a zoom). If you are really strong and have always lifted it's not that hard.

it has more to due with tendons strength and muscle fibers.

They're muscle fibers are extremely fast twitch compared to humans, so they can generate higher power.

I believe they actually have more muscle fibers as well.

You're fucking stupid.
Every trait comes with a cost, and humans could not sustain the resources to maintain both fine motor skills and raw muscular power, and the ones with fine motor skills won out because they were able to use tools.
Literally none of you knows how evolution works and you should go back to facebook.

That's crazy user, you ever done dmt?

Attached: 1_5F1mJAna1-LxGi08rzHg_Q.jpg (564x681, 57K)

humans are already stronger than chimps you fucking retards, that thing is a 110cm midget and you faggots keep on worshiping these psychotic nigger apes.
jstor.org/stable/1374806?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Chimpanzees have fantastic tendons and great mechanical advantages in their arms.

Attached: thomas_jefferson_vs_gorilla_by_sharpwriter_d3fxuo8-pre.jpg (1112x719, 94K)

Give me your best monkey puns.

Yeah, but his dick doesn't hang below his balls, does it?

They may be a bit faster, but I think the key to their violence is that they dont hold anything back. in a fight, a human might not go all out for fear of taking another life, or legal recourse. A chimp on the other hand has no such restraints. They full send 24/7.

Yes. Chimps are 1.5 times stronger per lb but weigh much less, a 200lb fit man is stronger than a chimp

I wouldn't personally want to fight with a chimp. But a heaviewieght kickboxer would destroy one. Yes they have a (relatively)heavier head and (relatively) stronger neck, but they're 100lbs so the difference in resisting KO from a blow isnt as big as posters here assume. And with the size/height advantage of being 6+ft tall a chimp just isnt getting inside of kicking range. Each time the 100lb animal gets kicked its getting knocked back/down, that's not a matter of strength it's a matter of force and mass. And really one solid kick to the head will knock it out

humans btfo every living creature with their brains and they have always relied on it from the beginning.
american natives used to hunt a whole horde of bisons without breaking a sweat by making them jump off a fucking cliff.
this of course has some disadvantages.
being upright helps us observe better but it makes us lose a huge amount of strength and stability and our body uses a lot of its resources for brain development and energy

>descarted

Attached: Descarted.png (360x450, 289K)