Real Talk Hour

You don’t need to lift a lot of weight if you aren’t competing to maintain a sexy aesthetic body.

I lift 3pl8 dead
1 pl8 bench
1 pl8 squat
1 pl8 squat

Its all you need with higher reps, adding anything more to these weights and enjoy your worn out tendons, ligaments and joints when you’re 40+

Attached: 464DEB0E-ED4B-4E91-9FE9-482F012E3EF0.jpg (891x1024, 110K)

Post body

Ah yes but you forgot one key lift:
Have sex

>Y-y-y-you d-don’t need *sob* t-t-to lift a l-l-l-lot of w-weight *sniffle* if you aren’t c-c-c-competing to m-maintain *sob* a sexy aesthetic b-b-body.
>I lift *sob* babyweight
>*sniffle* bitchweight
>*grits teeth* bitchweight
>*sob* bitchweight
>Its all y-y-you need *sob*with higher r-r-reps, adding anything m-m-m-m-more to these w-weights *sniffle* and enjoy your w-w-worn out t-t-t-t-tendons, l-ligaments *sob* and joints when y-you’re 40+

So you 2 pl8 squat then

Average post.

edit: 1 pl8 ohp

>So you 2 pl8 squat then
Underrated

Post body

I can squat 3pl8 if I want to or if somebody challenges me to but I choose to squat 1. That’s a mature lifting mindset and not for fresh off the sporting good sections gymcell brainlet

Post body, also go back to plebbit, your spacing makes way too obvious

cool so you don't want to progress beyond dyel. interesting

>giving a shit about spacing for your dyel 4chin neckbeards

look mom I didn’t space out my thoughts how edgy and ironic RIGHT? KEKEKEKE

How do I keep making sure I go lift weights all three days of the week when all I want to do is die?

Poor ankle mobility

Cringe

Define: 1pl8

I'm American. I've seen people say it's 20kg and others say its 25kg

I'm no metric nerd but that is a huge difference to me

1 pl8 is is 90 pounds lifted

1pl8 is 60kg

Fuck those other guys, I liked it. Have infinite (you)s

Attached: 20190721_002531.jpg (1080x1847, 870K)

You posted it, samefag. Neck yourself

based
>
v spooky. please eat. u scare the children

I think you have have to bench at least 2pl8 to not look like shit
t. bench 1pl8 and look like shit

lmao /thread

samefag

You are an honest to god faggot lad, and still have yet to post your body after making a claim.

nope. very embarrassing, better luck next time skelly. read starting strength

Ask me how I know youre a pajeet shitskin.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!!

Look at that ass. She was made for BBC

1 pl8 bench is skeleton mode

Post body.

I'm skinny as hell and even I lift more than 1pl8 bench and squat lol.

Based as fuck. Fuck this disgusting mountain troll abomination

Imagine licking her soles while she's getting pounded by BBC hehe

SS + GOMAD

Search engine says Natty limit is
1.5xBW for bench
2x for squat
3x for deadlift
I'm 180 so those numbers are
270 bench
360 squat
540 deadlift
Is anyone here 180 and close to those numbers?
Why is 1/2/3/4 considered dyel when that's ~85% of what is possible naturally?

I agree with faggot OP
You dont have to lift more than 2plate deads and one plate front squat to be ripped.
Everyone forgets that a kg is a kg.
100kg is grown ass man, so you lift a grown ass man regularly,what else u want.
Just lift for hypertrophy and overload progressively.

No. Im the infinite yous guy. You cant just accuse of samefagging without proof

Natty limit isen't even close to that.

How the fuck would you know what happens when you lift heavy weights, faggot? You're a pathetic twink

1/2/3/4 isn't considered dyel
those numbers are not the natty limit

OP is obviously baiting but unironically partially true. If your only goal is looking good, most of that's bodyfat control. Stay lean and have above-average amounts of muscle and bam, you look good.

based

>a sexy aesthetic body
If you dumbasses had at least 2 working brain cells to begin with you'd realize that if you had a decent PERSONALITY and SENSE OF HUMOR and a little STYLE you wouldn't need to spend 40 hours a week in the gym just to attract some empty-headed cumdumpster club sluts to stick your dicks into, you'd attract intelligent, interesting women who are just as attractive but aren't stupid drunks who are only interested in your appearance.

based weed poster, op's thread is shit

Nice digits

I mean I've been lifting reasonably heavy for 10 years and run heavy, have tendonitis in both ankles and both elbows.

To get the health benefits of lifting, you don't have to lift heavy. If you train like an athlete you'll end up with niggles. OP is right to an extent

I agree that ego lifting is completely pointless unless you are a powerlifter (in the sense that you're actually competing, not a self-deluding permabulker).
However, you should aim to progressively get stronger in the long run, but not at the expense of form, or becoming a fatass, because that's not real progress.
As I said, unless you are competing in a strength sport, it doesn't matter how much weight you're actually lifting as long as you're meeting your fitness goals.

Jesus fucking Christ on a goddamned *bicycle*, you guys are so fucking dumb about some things. You all go as newbies and lift huge weights first time for single-digit reps because you have no patience and want to be """manly""" then after a few weeks of torturing your body which never gets an even chance to reach Adaptation stage you post about your killer DOMS and tendonitis and stupid injuries taking you out of the game and whine and cry about your genetics being shit then you go talk to the asshole /fraud/ faggots about hopping on gear because you still don't fucking get it.

>If you train like an athlete you'll end up with niggles. OP is right to an extent
Also, most elite athletes usually retire reasonably early after a few years of competing (usually around a decade), because they know that pushing their body to such extreme lengths is not sustainable in the long run.
Even the Mountain, if I'm not mistaken, said he will be retiring from strongman in a couple years, and move on to focus on acting. I think it's a good decision.

Because going from 98% of the natty limit to 99% is harder than going from 1% to 85%

This is bait, its literally impossible, LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE, to look good and somewhat big with a 1pl8 bench,squat. Prove me wrong

Attached: 4634632432.jpg (496x447, 60K)

>Jesus fucking Christ on a goddamned *bicycle*
What kind of nigger talk is this? Is that how burgers speak nowadays?

>nigger
NO_U

>Search engine says Natty limit is
>1.5xBW for bench
>2x for squat
>3x for deadlift
So I guess im a massive roider if i can bench 135 squat 200 and deadlift 222.5 at 75kgs.

Can you perform a single, ATG, narrow stance bodyweight squat?

What does this have to do with anything.

Most people "squatting" 4pl8+ do it with a movement resembling anything but a squat.

Agreed even my twink friend whos calisthenics fag and literally never lifted at the gym could bench 80kgs his first time.

Try going ATG with 4pl as a natty guy we will see how that works for you bro

ah you're one of those incels
have sex

Thanks, you proved my point.

He will still have better and stronger legs than you while doing quarter squats with 4pl

What? what are you saying "because" to, I didn't ask a question

Yeah, and half asleep while smoking a cigarette and drinking a coffee too. It's rhe easiest thing in the world once you've pushed over double bodyweight.
You don't really believe that people who get good at squatting can't squat?..

Whats with the twinkcope recently? Did you all stall out on a 100lbs bench so you now go around Jow Forums spamming
>b-b-b-ut 1pl is all you need actually you don't even need to lift its all about the abs h-h-haha
Gain testosterone you twig fucks

Attached: 1549271537436.png (458x373, 240K)

>can't do an actual squat
>stronger legs

>You don't really believe that people who get good at squatting can't squat?..
If by "getting good at squatting" you mean being able to move more weight on a usual low bar back squat, then yes. They often reach that weight using wide ass stance, feet pointed outwards, low bar, belts and most important of all, weightlifting shoes, which alter the biomechanics of the movement to a massive degree.
Plus, when using weight, the center of gravity is shifted upwards, towards the barbell, making it easier to balance.
I have actually seen, and I say this without any irony, people who could Rippetoe squat twice their bodyweight, and yet lack the flexibility to perform a single barefoot, ATG, narrow stance bodyweight squat.

Attached: 1563543692715s.jpg (125x69, 2K)

Wait.. when you say bodyweight do you mean unweighted? Or with a bar that weighs as much as your body?

Your body

>has to raise her heels

Fucking pathetic, would spank her for that.

>her

oh sweetie

Shit.
I don't even click on Thai girls on interpals anymore.

Based. Great meme.

Attached: sniffles.png (500x514, 127K)

I squat 3pl8 5x5. How many reps do you do with 1pl8? I feel I can squat like indefinitely with just that weight. How long do you spend in the gym?

Attached: 3sx7qC-1224254205_1.jpg (428x640, 36K)

Okay, that makes more sense.
Being able to quarter squat heavy but unable to ass to grass unweighted with a close stance is every bit as retarded as stopping your progression at one plate.

what are type of high reps are you supposed to do with 1 plate bench? like 40?
it's barely a warm up

the autism of this kid is astounding

you post saying you know exactly what to do to progress and make it sound superior but when asked to post body you won't you
because you're full of shit and a dyel

man I must not be doing something right
I've been lifting for 3 years now and I'm just stuck at 70kg bench, stuck there for like 2 years. Is it possible to go higher without eating more ? Everyone on Jow Forums is stronger than me.

everyone starts some where it doens't matter if you start at just the bar you can progress now that being said if 3 years has passed and you haven't progressed you are either
training like a pussy
doing too much volume
or eating too little

you know the answer to the first 2 points
do you train like a bitch leaving a rep in the tank and barely pusing yourself? or do you go balls to the wall hard every set

>Is it possible to go higher without eating more ?
You could go higher than that on auschwitz mode. Push the fucking bar up.

I'm at 405 squat and weigh 193, only been back at lifting 10 months those numbers are way off

that’s because niggles disproportionately make up the majority of elite athletes

what's the cutoff for auschwitz mode

I do 2 warmup sets and then 3x5
I bench once per week should I do more ?

3 sets of 5 reps, do you go to failure?

kek

>what's the cutoff for auschwitz mode
When the BMI chart says 'healthy'.
>I bench once per week should I do more ?
You should do it two times a week at minimum. I'd recommend three.

80% of the time yes, if not I'll probably have one more rep or 2. Should I bench to failure every time?

Mine is 21 so I doubt that's the issue
I'll probably just add a 2nd bench session in the week and see how it goes

Why don't you just follow a beginner program like SS or SL55?

How much is this in kgs? I don't understand pl8s

1 plate = 20kg. 1 plate squat = 60kg

Didn't really enjoy SS, felt that the workload wasn't enough, I'd rather do a good intermediate program with some accessory work too

i need a gf like pic related

But isn't the bar 20kgs? So it would be 40kgs for a 1 plate squat.

You put only 1 pl8 on a bar matey?

Think about it.

I clearly didn't, fuck I'm dumb.

Attached: 1563654777982.jpg (600x1071, 45K)

But you're benching 150. You're not an intermediate. SL5X5 has more workload, I'd do that if I were you.

Get fucked OP