What does it take to become a top strongman? How many years of lifting?

What does it take to become a top strongman? How many years of lifting?

Attached: patrickbaboumian.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

bout tree fiddy

2 years of steroids and hgh

Attached: 2 years apart.jpg (880x583, 164K)

This guy needs to give up veganism. He's been injured since 2016 and just can't manage to recover.

4 years of 7 day SS+10GOMAD

these pics are 7 years apart retard

fuck you troll faggot

A few weeks of natty lifting

So, like just about every strongman? The guys doing better than any omnivore in the middleweight category.

>roiding for this

Attached: DA2DD8E0-15E2-4CE4-86F3-699251D2256A.jpg (640x480, 71K)

Well, for a start, not just anyone can do it.

For example, to be a champion strongman, yiur height has to be a minimum of 6'3". You could make it to the big leagues if you are 5'11 but you won't win anything.

And then you have to be extremely talented. This is sometimes controversial, but I don't care if you think you can work hard enough or dedicate enough. If you try, you'll just see someone younger than you improve more than you in less time. Sometimes those people quit early. But when they don't, they'll beat you every day of the week.

And then, with the steroids, and a coach, and a great environment to train in, 5-10 years. Probably closer to 10.

Eddie bills himself at 6'3 but compared against other celebs and people who have met him claim he's closer to 6'1-6'2 mark.

eat meat, unlike this guy, who is not anywhere close to a top strongman

>tfw 5'6
>tfw dreamed of being a strongman
>ofc its impossible
>have to be a shitty powerlifter nobody cares about or get into MMA to use lifting for something

Fuck this gay fucking world

Attached: 346346436.jpg (700x1244, 85K)

Pudz was 6'1 and hes the greatest strongman of all time.

Vytautas Lalas is 5'7 and goes alright

Attached: de079293018e83829e41ba28b4e59380.jpg (638x960, 97K)

>what are weight classes
He is the most successful middleweight strongman in the world. The popular competitions only showcase the heavyweights.

>What does it take to become a top strongman?

You need to be over 6ft and weight around 200kg

He is literally a no-name compared to the others

fucking all of them are no-names compared to like 4 dudes. do you think you'd be on the podium just by virtue of being 6 inches taller?

Isley, isley, isley, ya never learn...

Compared to you tho

hall, shaw, hafthor, savickas and pudz are the only ones I can name lol

This thread is worth it just for the butthurt losers who want this guy to be special just because he's been popular on the internet since last week. His "world record" deadlift is comparable to a 135 pound woman in the federations that actually matter. His bodybuilding titles were prior to becoming vegan. He has never even qualified for a strongman competition of note. He's an internet fake. Cope harder.

Eh, if you look at the top 10 strongmen for 2013-2019, lowest height is 6'1 and highest is 6'9. But the average is like 6'2 or 6'3.

So based on precedent, I'd say 6'1 is like the typical minimum height. But there are some smaller guys(5'10 or 5'11) who are probably stronger pound for pound.

Post body copecel

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-092332.png (720x1280, 151K)

lmao those records

Pudz a faggot, he didnt even compete in Arnolds, only on against some literally whos, he alos got banned for roids, which is ridiculous as clearly everyone roids but you must be retarded to get caught,
he also a criminal so

he went to arnolds 3 times.

Okay...
post your records

That's adorable. He lists "world record" lifts, but no competition names. No league names. No federation names. Anybody on this board could set a "world record" if they searched through enough noname federations. What does my body have to do with this guy being a fraud? Just another pic for the fap folder? Cope harder constantlycravingcumcel.

p sure theyre all guinness lmao

Pudz won WSM 5 times lmao

Do like Patrick and drink protein shakes and eat pills like a 90 year old all day

They are Guinness records or records set by the German strongman association which forms part of the European league. The guy is legit, but keep trying to cope simply because someone doesn't eat meat and actually functions while you can't even hit a 3pl8 squat.

Which typically get set when you request Guinness. Remember Mike Chang setting that world record by doing half-rep kipping pullups? Guinness isn't a strength organization. There are no standards. Try again.

Lalas is at least 5'10. Met him at Giants Live. I'm 6' dead even and he was noticeably shorter than Zydrunas but an inch or two shorter than me at most. His shoulders are stupid wide.

You misspelled Shaw but w/e

>3 golds

hahaha

German strongman is though so you're both right. He doesn't have to try again because his point stands. Youre still coping though

>Pudz
>udz
>dz
>z
You got one letter right, anyway.

Good reaction to roids
Top Tier strength genetics/levers
Height (5'11" to 6'9" range, ~6'3" being most optimal) BUT combined with a wide frame and manlet limb proportions (this combo is rare)

drugs

Bout a year of SS + GOMAD

>middleweight strongman
lol

While I havent done intensive research, based on the training and diets of strongmen, id think they are one of the few athlete groups to compete on world stages that arent on steroids. Everything about their bodies, training, and diet is just so extreme

>having this kind of attitude
>wanting to be a world class athlete
Give up now, or do it you pussy

Of course they use steroids you dumbfuck. They would be more open about it if it didn't bar them from entering burgerland where the Arnold is held, but you got natty youtubers who say using steroids is a crutch so retards like you believe them and buy their shit merch and programmes.

Nobody mentioned the most important bit. Strength training since pre-teens. If you are over 18, its far too late to ever be a top strongman.

Proof?

And I didnt say I had an issue with PEDs my guy? Why are you so spicy?

Are you athletic?

eddie hall was a top swimmer in the UK jr Olympic team before.

Robert oberst was a college football player.

Like these guys where freaks before they did strong man..

But that shouldnt deter you. Strong man is fun, join a gym and give it a go bro.

You will make friends and have a blast. peace....