Gastric Balloon

sup Jow Forums and /fat/

Had a gastric balloon in for a week and a day, down from 180 lbs to 169 this morning. Would recommend for fatties who binge, I really feel full after eating about a cup of food. AMA

Attached: 5e5c3390189a3b5204e6a8eb27de5679.jpg (640x1136, 72K)

Why cant you just eat less by eating less?

Please don't come to fit. You're still the same idiot fatty who eats crap

you made this thread twice already.

wait how did you get approved for this procedure only weighing 180? i thought you had to be an infinifat for the doc to even think about this sort of thing

are you like a 5'2 mega manlet?

Youll take it out and get fat again. What is the point of this bs. You realize you have to eat like that forever to maintain it. So what's your strategy?

This is an impermanent procedure meant for people in the 30-40 BMI range.

six months is enough time to form a habit. My post-college weight crept on year after year, I don't want to feel like that again. Also included with the purchase is a nutritionist who monitors you for a year after the balloon is removed.

Because I have a problem, and the money to do it like this.

I made it last week the day before the procedure I think

>180 lbs
>30-40 BMI
OP confirmed 4'9" ultramanlet.

I started with a BMI of 29 and I'm a 5'6" ultramanlet

hows the weather down there?

Attached: laughingdudefeedingamelontoahappyape.jpg (630x776, 142K)

C....cold....

Attached: 1555546673581.jpg (376x434, 127K)

bait, no one weighing under like 280 would convince a doctor to put this in them

weight loss surgery is a huge money maker.

The procedure is carried out to place and remove the balloon via endoscopy. No surgery required.

Why pay for this when you can just fast and accomplish the same thing?

has it helped you with your food trances and eating 6k calories from hummus and bread sticks?

Oh I remember you
You're that user that blames his poor impulse control on "trances"

I remember that fat cunt as well he said he eat's like 6000 calories of bread sticks and hummus when he goes into a trance or some shit

That trance stuff was some of the most creative cope lore ever

LMFAO trance made my day guys

AYY AYOO
WTF
IF HEET RISE
WHY DA FUCK SNOW CHILL ON TOPPA MOUNTAIN
GOTTA BE A GODAM SAWNA UP THER

They refer to it as surgery on My 600-lb Life.

When they remove it you will regain all of the weight and more.

Endoscopy is a form of surgery.

I don't usually like to bash fat people because i made it to 115kg - good times - but unless you have a metabolic/hormonal disrupting disease, it's easier to keep it around 25 with a bit of discipline.

How much does it cost you?

Based, I remember that too

What is your problem if you don't mind me asking? Poor self control or hormonal issues?

food trances

Is it similar to binge eating? I'm a recovering bulimic so I'm not judging, simply want to understand

Do you realize that didn't cure your mental illness which is what made you fat in the first place right? You'll gain the weight back and your mind will still fuck you up. Retard.

I have a friend who had the surgery and sure he's lost a lot of weight but he's still eating shit food (just less of it because he gets sick) and he's always blabbing about how he can't wait until he can have X or Y food again.
>yay I can consume alcohol again soon
his progress has been laughably slow compared to people who have made meaningful changes and it's sad because he's just going to gain it all back again and die.

Attached: 1514388938802.gif (270x188, 1.99M)