My parents are saying i dont need to eat alot of protein since ive been going to the gym and they wont leave me the...

my parents are saying i dont need to eat alot of protein since ive been going to the gym and they wont leave me the fuck alone about it. what do bros

Attached: ewfueqz87x431.png (927x768, 699K)

Get off/fit/ underage faggot

nah im 22 retard try again

Youe father is seeing you as a threat so he try to stop you from becoming better than him. Your mother is coping by following what he says, because she's unconsciously afraid to finally wake up and realize how low value her husband is.

Be patient. People need time to adapt to change. Your parents are probably scared of your newfound gym fanaticism.

>22 and crying because his mummy won't let him eat protein

Ngmi

Rape them and burn their house down.

Man up, just listen to yourself.

Move out?

Leave them behind in the dirt and muck then transcend humanity

>22
>lives at home
>cries because mommy won’t let him eat protein
Jesus Christ, Unbased and not red-pilled. Have sex

This. Fuck family bonds, and I hope your not giving your boomer parents any money just for you loving there. You should find a nice cozy small apartment with a nice (((landlord))) to give your money to.

tell them that it's time for you to live alone and kick them out

this unironically
exact same shit played out in my family house

Say "what are you going to do about it?"

Then proceed not to give a fuck

I'm 32 and me and my gf live on the top floor of my parents house.

Continue consuming protein and working out untill they stop giving a shit, that's what happened to me

Read up on nitrogen balance and protein requirements, the human body is made of meat and the majority of its dna functions are based about protein structure. Sure you can go overboard and eat so much meat it creates extra ammonia that your body has to filter out. Its not 1 gram per lb of bodyweight, its 0.7 gram. Read the science and ignore your parents and anyone else who think they know something about anything

Say okay but keep eating protein anyway. If they notice that you're still eating a lot of meat or eggs or whatever just say that you like it or that you got used to it.

Same thing is happening to me
I just eat out almost every day
Crappy and unhealthy temporary solution but I'm gonna lose my gains otherwise

just cook yourself some eggs and drink a shake? They probably just don't want to go out of their way to cook special food for you, but that doesn't mean you can't eat protein rich extra food, does it?

>dont need to eat alot of protein since ive been going to the gym
Are your parents retarded?

Just move out user

My parents have been super supportive since I have started going to the gym 2 or 3 months ago. My dad isn't Jow Forums at all but he was really proud of me watching me do my sets of pull ups/chin ups and told me to keep at it and he believes in me.

keking at your life NEET

I know that feel, bro, my mom always hated anything manly, mustaches and beards, actual muscles, gaining height, I almost feel like she did that on purpose so I'll be a weakass. She didn't allow me to lift weights we already own because I'd "get scoliosis", my fucking brother got scoliosis and he never exercised in his god damn life, so what's my deal, huh?

You're right.
I'm considering buying some whey just for that purpose.

It’s not even per lb of bodyweight, it’s based on lean body mass not total body mass wtf