Recently started going to the gym but how the fuck do I eat about 2700 calories a day?

Recently started going to the gym but how the fuck do I eat about 2700 calories a day?

Attached: 3BCF5645-0728-4741-B906-9D0A670793D9.jpg (695x522, 153K)

Buy a jar of peanut butter.

easy mang

try eating food

Seeds. Tons of calories, low in volume so you can eat more. Obviously don't eat 200g of seeds eor day or you'll have diarrhea all the time

Seeds are garbage pet food that just cause digestive distress. Pretty stupid to eat it for its "low volume" when it will cause more bloat than 2 pounds of rare meat.

are you trying to eat less or eat more

imagine being this weak.

Attached: IQZWjlglXBxBGOo-400x225-noPad.jpg (275x183, 10K)

A protein shake alone can go up to 600-700 cals easy.
Now find the other 2000 calories.

Is this a joke? Just eat three decent sized meals a day, a normal person should be managing 2700 no sweat.

I'm on 4000 a day and often have to make sure I don't overshoot.

Eat 3 meals?
Double up on meat and carbs

Eating more is easy
Eating less is easy
Stop complaining and do it. Find the way. GOMAD is suggested for a reason, find something else if you don't like it
Just shut up and do it

You have fat fuck genetics and he probably has skinny fuck genetics. Why do people always assume that they are "the norm"?

People who tend to be fat are chronic overeaters, people who tend to be underweight are chronic undereaters. It's that simple, it's a matter of appetite.

What you're doing is like him saying to you "is this a joke? eat three normal meals a day and you'll never reach more than 2000 kcal! It's what I do."
Completely pointless

I’m 182cm and 71kg. A lot more. I’ve been 71kg now for 3 years. Record was 72,6kg.

How protein shakes 600cal?

I know dude, cutting sucks. 2700 might seem like too little, but just stick with it and the hunger will start to lessen eventually.

milk

This kills the good skin.

almonds.
600 calories per 100g and they're fucking nutritious and delicious too.

other than that cheese

He's bulking, retard

Dear god I fucking HATE these threads.
You retards are something else asking /fi/t how to eat instead of asking /ck/
Jesus christ, whether you're trolling or not, fucking kill your self NOW

Attached: 4475f9964d9be9003cc5c1afb8be8f1cd5b1bc494915c6eef23a87a3f3775a84.png (500x500, 32K)

kills testosterone and clogs arteries

Attached: 23_fit_shake.png (718x525, 169K)

>slicing a banana you're going to blend anyway
What kind of retard made this

I thought you just ment the whey protein with milk. Ok make sense now

Remember to activate them

Go half GOMAD
1L of milk has 600 calories

First you have to activate them though.

Lads i'm a pure brainlet, is there a simple healthy meal plan suited for lifting that i can just scale to my macros? anyone mind posting theirs or a good example?...
braphogs in return.....

Attached: 1557590039661.jpg (1656x1226, 149K)

i certainly have skinny fuck genetics by nature but your appetite gets used to shoveling food in soon enough once you start doing it
overeating my way to whatever weight would be no problem now

Sauce?

I do that but I just dont add water instead of milk.
Will I make it one day?

Eat 4-5 times a day. If your appetite is weak just eat a small amount and increase that amount every second day. Building your Appetite is the same concept as weight training, stick to a programme and progressively overload.

I have to eat around 3200 for muscle gain and at first i was also worried how will it be possible for me to eat that much but now after some time i have to be careful no to eat too much.

Attached: 1559458333400.jpg (1218x2643, 913K)

Stop being retarded

Actually count your calories and portion shit out correctly because you're being a dumb shit otherwise

What type of exercise would one recommend for a person in a situation where they have little food to eat?

The only things you should change is butter: replace it with olive oil. Add almonds, seeds and peanut butter and you're done

>exceeding protein intake limit in just 1 shake
guys, keep it to 40g protein on 4 out of 6 meals a day and results will come in pretty good

Unironically this Peanut butter is like 600kcal per 100g.

No, because noone can agree on what is the best. Two rules of the thumb everyone agrees on is get a lot of protein (though they disagree on what's enough, from 1g/body kg to 1.5g/body lb) and avoid processed shit.

you don't

why don't you just keep eating low calories and get shredded as fuck? it's not like you're going to gain more than 5-10 pounds a year bulking as a natty anyways, just stay 8-9% bf and use roids if you need more mass.