Seriously, who use this shit?

Seriously, who use this shit?
Only exercizes i can think are russian twist and pullovers.

Attached: 71gmvlcr19L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingmuscle.com/fitness/kettlebells-work-but-can-you-endure-the-chain-of-pain
youtube.com/watch?v=JD9wF68f7NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only practical use I could imagine those for is acts of violence.

I curl them up so that they're upside down then hold them as long as I can. Great for improving wrist stability and forearm training in general.

Word kettlebells are fucking useless.

Attached: 6615771.jpg (1200x1679, 136K)

farmers walk?

Look up Pavel Tsatsouline you fucking assholes. The state of this fucking board. Retarded limp dick meatheds who eat nigger cum for protein shakes. Just fucking end it.

It's worth learning to clean and press if you have a full set of them at your gym.
It's worth buying one or two for swings and snatches if you want to develop ungodly cardio and athleticism using your posterior chain rather than just your calves like running.

>door stopper

>comrades! Fikthy capitalist weights are of being no good. Embrace glorious kettlebell of mother russia.
This. Also kettlebell swings are goat.

>who uses this shit?
Any half respectable fighting gym since forever

This
Board of retards never heard of kettlebells before crosffit memes and think they know enough to laugh at it

What do thess MMA fighters use them for? What good are they, enlighten us.

Wow, it's like I'm not even here.

How is he wrong

do swings and tgu, the most effective excercise, do 10x1min swing and 5 tgu with a proper weight and you are done for the day. start with 16 kg

cus cattleball bad

>Retarded limp dick meatheds who eat nigger cum for protein shakes
>not full force devouring a block of crusty solid pungent block of nigger cum
Ngmi

Attached: 1563552840546.jpg (324x450, 14K)

Seethe

>tfw fell for the kettlebell meme
I want my money back bros

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 47K)

You probably just bought a 12kg chinesium particle metal kettlebell and a Jizzy Janice's Ass Blaster 500 dvd, so I don't think you've lost too much.

bacisacally they work well for strength training with a cardio componet. fighter are cardio machines before anything elses, but a marathon runner build won't serve shit in a ring, and you're not building endurance to prolonged moderate efforot, but endurance to repeated short bursts of very intense effort. kettlebell workouts focus on this. Most exercises could be done with a dumbell but the kettlebel shape allows for a swing, and working with or against momentum, which is very for core and bracing, and for fighting of course

overall conditionning
breakingmuscle.com/fitness/kettlebells-work-but-can-you-endure-the-chain-of-pain

more combat oriented
youtube.com/watch?v=JD9wF68f7NE

Good post, thanks.

what is inverted press for $5,000?

not everybody is a muscle bound steroid filled meathead like you. unlike you other intelligent people, such as myself, decide to train our brains instead.

Attached: turkish-getup-strongfirst.jpg (580x366, 41K)

>kettlebell for building muscle

Found the medically retarded

Kettlebell are genius and criminally underrated

They're unique as the build some wird mix of strength/cardio, as you will get strong as well as ungodly endurance

Try manhandling a 24kg for 50 snatches and you will die by 12 like a bitch

I use kettlebells for extra OHP at my PC. I like them better than dumbbells simply because they look better and serve multiple purproses like door stops, tying shit down on. Weighing down a rucksack. They're handy enough.

1kg kettlebell. Fuck knows. Throwing maybe. If it's a wee tiny thing a cool desk ornament.

Moy comrade. I want to teach you the kettlebell snatch. You pick it up and hinge at the hips, and explode it overhead with your hammies. Brace your lats and core as it comes hurdling down, and feel your un-calloused hands get torn apart by the iron.
Maybe that's why your meek, skinnyfat self is hating on this piece of tool? Does it hurt you just a bit?

I use them for weighted pistol squats / shrimp squats

1kg ones? nah

Used the today. 20kg a 30kg and a 10kg one.

i used the for:
Get ups
Swings
cleans
shoulder presses
single arm squats.

destroys your core. absolute best bit of kit for HIIT

I do swings and walking lunges. Would do farmers walks if I had heavy ones available.

Kettle bells don't go up to 200lbs, user.

I like doing kettlebell swings - I like to think it helps my thrust for fucking thots

You’re welcome
Funny this terrasse happened today, just got my bands on this baby, for 15€.

Attached: 3F079A07-F8C1-4C71-9356-3EA1C4A7166F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.63M)

*this thread, fkn autocorrect

Someone post the Joe Rogan gif

Are you black, latino, or an asian larping as a black/latino?

I use them for farmers walks at the end of forearms. Start with the heaviest one walk the circuit until I cant any more. Rack them. Grab the second heaviest and repeat until I do the whole rack.

sounds time consuming

I use them for lateral raise

forearms are hella time consuming but mine are lacking.