Has anyone done 5/3/1 boring but big variation? If so, how did it go

Has anyone done 5/3/1 boring but big variation? If so, how did it go

Attached: AEACAE9E-CD97-4D27-8DDB-984727885F78.jpg (600x900, 68K)

i did it for only one training period and i didn't see much strength gains

I did it for 5 months. Didn't really see much strength gainz compared to doing fullbody 3-4 times a week.

Literally the world's best program

Anyone who says otherwise just didn't eat enough

I am doing it and love it. I think it's a very robust programme. Ask me anything!

Can you retards please stop fucking doing strength programs? You're not getting the size, strength, and most importantly endurance, that you would from an actual fucking program. Bloatshitter fuck off.

Post body and program

What is an actual programme in your opinion?

Do the 5x10 bench on ohp days and the 5x10 ohp on bench days... same for squat & deadlift. Also add joker sets and/or 1-3 AMRAP sets after 5/3/1 sets.

I do 531 full body 3x per week, alternating bench and OHP for push, and squats/diddlies for legs. I use BBB for accessories, so after my 531 sets I'll do 5 sets of 10-12 reps for volume. Been cutting so I haven't made any strength gains, but the workouts are much more pleasurable than a 3x5 or 5x5, it's nice to get the heavy lifting out of the way in one AMRAP set and then use accessories to get adequate volume.

ive been on it for 6 months. it was my first program. had good gains imo. but im modifying it more into a PPL kinda thing now since im geting bored. also doing heavy squats into 5x10 deadlifts is pretty brutal.

freaking manlets taking all the dumbbells again

Attached: 1563556199001.png (1008x1395, 609K)

i do 5/3/1 but split the deadlift/squad days into 2 days.

Basically this

monday:
>Pyramid BP up to 5/3/1 max AMRAP
>Do another 2 sets at AMRAP but only for RPE @8.5
>Pyramid down
>OHP: Pyramid up (quickly) to 60% TM
>Do 5x10
>Incline press: 70% BP Max 5x10
>Dips: 5x10

Tuesday:
>Deadlift pyramid to TM
>Do (1) extra TM set
>pyramid down
>chinups: 5x10
>rows 5x10 @ 60%TM
>Arm isolation: 3x10
Wednesday
>5x10 squats @ RPE 8
>bulgarian split squats: 5x8(x2)
>calf raises: 5x20
>hip thrusts: 5x10
Thursday
>Same as BP day but with OHP
Friday
>Squat Pyramid to TM
>Calf raises
>Hip work
Sat
>Deadlift / RDL 5x8 @ RPE 8
>Arm isolation
>Shrugs
>Chinups

That's my normal week. Usually some pump work thrown in because pump work is fine. Warmup with 1km on the rowing machine, cooldown with 2km @ 8min post workout

Attached: 1561771909561.jpg (1280x740, 345K)

This isn't even 5/3/1 anymore

yes it is. i even have the 5/3/1 spreadsheet

Is Texas method a better programme?

I did TM then tired of it and went into 5/3/1

The power cleans seem like such shit, any suggestions with what to replace them with?

So you know better than the experts?

I suggest actually mixing in olympic lifts here and there into your routine. For instance I have OHP-squat as an assistance lift.

This is an incredibly poorly designed routine, with no clear goals (otter mode is not a goal, not everyone has such a tiny frame). The reps and sets are off, do this if you want to get MOGed by the woman working the cash register when you go get your tampons. You may look like an otter but you'll feel like a bitch because you don't have the face or fame or money of eithet Chad Pitt or Zack Efron (which btw has way transcended ottermode).

Just do them honestly. They are good for you if you use proper form.

Wasted months doing it. Rather learn how to program on your own. Go watch Juggernaut Training System's "7 Scientific Principles of Strength Training"

nice 1 pack

He'll literally kill you if he ran into you

It was boring
I got big
10/10 would recommend

Attached: fg.jpg (640x972, 58K)

Give me one thousand dollars

Yeah it’s supposed to increase your max by 5/10 lbs a month which is good for advanced but bad for intermediates. Plg needs to stop saying it is for intermediates

What would you do when you constantly stall on weekly progression?
I still believe nSuns 5/3/1 is a smart program but i'm constantly resetting the weight because my body can't recover/progress.

not only it's not 5/3/1... it's not even a good routine
also:
>cardio after training

dont train heavy weights little reps user.
>be quite muscular cuz 2y+ gym
>get liver cancer
>metabolism shutdown
>cant eat anymore
>lose all gains (-40% body weight)
>crucial muscle fibers weakened (troubles walking, lifting 1L bottle etc etc)
>be stick with loose skin
>somehow survive due to prior physically strong body
>get into a recovery traject

i learned something in the 3 months recovering, learning to pick up weighted things, walking stairs, swimming, cycling and running all while on strict diet. yeah, i had to learn eating again. anyways, i've been trying it out for 2 months now and the overall increase have been quite astonishing. the concept is fucking simple, 4 sets, reps equal the weight youre moving. lighter weights, a shit ton more reps, minimum of 12 reps. hypertrophy training on a new level
If you dont think it works, just try it out you got nothing to lose.

oh and a tip for fellow anons; keep your body strong and healthy. have a greek athletic body as goal (like the statues) because if you get ill, at least you'll have an advantage. it saved my life, hope a Jow Forums body can one day save yours

I've been doing it for 1.5-2 years. Took me from 1/2/3/4 to 2/3/4/5.
Great routine, and I can do it while training MMA.
If you don't make progress on it, you're either doing something wrong or a complete beginner who can't lift enough weight to justify doing an intermediate routine.