How to make social gains as fast as possible ?

How to make social gains as fast as possible ?

Attached: 1563642785504.png (908x890, 132K)

Vodka

view others as meat sacks and be falsely interested in them,make others want to impress you

Attached: 1544380420317.gif (480x288, 798K)

The advice that worked for me was to fake until you make it. Just act like a chad and people will think you’re a chad. When I tell people I’ve got Aspergers they find it hard to believe.

The advice that worked for me was to “fake until you make it”.Just act like a chad and people will think you’re a chad. When I tell people I’ve got Aspergers they find it hard to believe.

The advice that worked for me was to fake until you make it. Just act like a chad and people will think you’re a chad. When I tell people I’ve got Aspergers they find it hard to believe.

That's true, it does work. It's awkward at first and you will fuck it up at the beginning because you don't know the boundaries and will eventually do something retarded that will clue people that you are a poser, but eventually you will calibrate and become it.

My only problem is where do I meet new people, but I guess that's because I don't go out much.

Attached: he motivated.png (640x1136, 279K)

>as fast as possible
>implying there's a quick fix

The advice that worked for me was to fake it until you make it. Just act like a Chad and pe-HHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGG

Attached: hnnnnng.jpg (378x301, 14K)

Depends on your age, if you're a bit younger then IMO having an instagram helps a lot. But yes certainly going out in pubs actually helps you meet new people, doing unique things that puts you in a group such as running in the park. But really it's your choice on what you wanna do, you got infinite possibilities. You just have to be the first to initiate a conversation and approach someone

I generally don't have problem socializing but when it comes to the "game" shit's rigged from the start.
I'm a virgin but have a model looking face and qts often stare at me while dancing, all my friends tell me to go and make a fucking move but I can't and I even if I do women avoid me afterwards and I give up.
Hell I even got a roastie coworker where she's nice to everyone except me, we're fighting all the time and she fucks up my confidence and makes me feel like im gonna be an incel forever.
What is wrong with me?

Attached: 1562496756743.jpg (482x427, 61K)

coke/ritalin if you gay

1. Get attractive

This is the easiest way to get social gains. You're playing in hard mode otherwise. If you're attractive you can say all sorts of stupid not funny shit and people will like you

What advice worked for you again?

u care 2 much bro smoke some weed

Attached: 1527100898955.jpg (640x640, 106K)

>Find people.
>Talk to people until you reveal your power level.
>Ghost then and move to another group.
>Repeat until you find friends.

>The advice that worked for me was to fake until you make it. Just act like a chad and people will think you’re a chad. When I tell people I’ve got Aspergers they find it hard to believe.

Maintain a good posture, head up not staring at the ground like a virgin. Don't cross your arms.

People will be more willing to converse with you if you don't close yourself off and look confident.

This is torture my man.
I'm tall,broad shoulders and been told several times i'm handsome as well. Everybody wants to talk to you.
I had shit teenage years and don't do shit outside of work si i have nothing yo respond to all the questions so i just have to lie ALL the time

"I'm a virgin but have a model looking face and qts often stare at me while dancing"

You dont have a model face bro. Fucking hell how can people be so clue less.

You being a virgin is living proof you dont have a model face

Best thing you can do is to be around real men. Join a sports team, eg rugby. They will help you along as a young man. And the comradery will be something that you will enjoy. Being social is the key to getting laid.

Just have fun, live your life, and they will come. Miserable people are anti vagina and women can sniff a looser a mile off.

Get out there bro, dont focus on getting laid when you are miserable as its a waste of time.

Based

Unironically work retail. You get so much practice talking to normies it becomes reflexively. Just smile, nod, and ask them questions about themselves. If one of their answers reminds you of something about yourself bring that up so the conversation isn't too one sided.

>Miserable people drive people away
>Have been miserable for twenty two years
>Have not had a friend
>Have not gotten laid
>Get laughed at when I try to integrate
>Last time a family member returned my call was to ask for money, on my birthday they forgot about

At least with lifting, I don't absolutely loathe the person in the mirror *as* much anymore, and I want to kill him a little less
But god damn, I want to see him bleed and die, Eternal Sleep is tempting.

Attached: 1555903952929.jpg (320x469, 34K)

The only thing I learned about working retail is how much I fucking hate the average person.

Attached: 1553938918401.jpg (1180x842, 57K)

did he survive?

Get a job that requires you to be social. That cured nearly all my social anxiety in around a week.