How important is jaw gains?

How important is jaw gains?

Do you shave to show your stronk jaw or is beard/stubble a better look?

Attached: BBcgIl1CIAAYYzE.jpg (357x615, 25K)

Jaw/Stubble

irl best look when 16-23

Depends, stubble would be best but for example, my face looks fatter when I have a stubble so I just clean shave always and it shows more definition

I'm a chinlet, so I kind of have to do the beard thing, but I edge it off and trim it in such a way as to square off my face.

day 2 stubble is best, just shave thursday for a big friday night

this

i use a beard trimmer daily with the absolute smallest guard on it for perma-stubble mode.

When did you guys get beardgrowth? Im 22 but only get a thin shitty stache and some hairs on my chin. Dont think im low test... Have no other signs...

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-154337.jpg (1080x2160, 1.28M)

i can grow a full beard in about a week but my hairline is shit. just be lucky for what you have.

You don't need a beard when you have a face like Captain America.

I think around 20-21 I started growing my beard faster, like I have to shave it every 2 days but the problem is I only grow a neck beard, some stache and very little on my cheeks if I don't shave for 2 days tho I look like a redditor

Mirin' face. I also can't grow much facial hair except for the mustache and chin. At least there's no baldness running in the family right?

Ye i Guess

I have a m shaped hairline though, but My dad is in His late 50s and has his hair still, hoping it stays like this

Attached: Snapchat-2123881045.jpg (1152x2170, 690K)

I was talking about myself regarding the hair. It seems yours should be fine as well though

I just started to be able to grow facial hair at 22, its generally later in life for us northern europeans.

So you're suggesting there's still a shred of hope I can cling to?

For facial hair? Yes, if you're dad and grandfather can grow facial hair.

You look like an alt-right fascist. Reported your post enjoy prison

Im 21 and have thick moustache ,neckbeard and area around ears but my cheeks wont grow at all

It depends on the face. Stubble makes my jaw look better but most important of all is your weight, don't be fat or you will look like shit

U look handsome. I would date you if you came up to me and asked me out.

Attached: 1402492779182.png (600x800, 302K)

What can you even do to get jaw gains? Isn't the best you can do just get yourself to a low bf% and hope you have the genetics for it?

Look to your dad and grandparents, if they can grow it so can you

He's interested in women, user

My dad can grow insane ammounts of beard my brother is younger then me and still can but I cannot grow a single hair out of the goatee line what the fuck

Attached: enough.jpg (252x161, 5K)