At what BMI/BF% do you know if your a chad?

At what BMI/BF% do you know if your a chad?

As I've been losing weight for eight months. I'm now 5'9 and 195 lbs and still got a fat face.

I could lose weight for another eight months and still be ugly. Then, it would have been pointless to even try to get healthy. What is the point of getting Jow Forums if you cannot even get a gf?

Pic related I started to lose weight when I cam across a post by teddyxander on instagram on New Years day. He managed to go from fatcel to chad.

Attached: qpbt9lhqy5e01.jpg (2048x2048, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LV0X0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

15%

Below 15% you should have a pretty good idea of your bone structure. You’re at 25+% though, so obviously your face will still be fat, just like the rest of you. Keep losing weight fattie, cry about being an incel once you aren’t a disgusting blob of lard anymore

Attached: 1E0DD4C7-707E-4FCE-BEE7-5ED2CA5F4E2C.jpg (1100x800, 362K)

>I'm now 5'9 and 195 lbs
Sounds like you still have some way to go there mate
>Then, it would have been pointless to even try to get healthy.
It's never pointless to improve yourself
>What is the point of getting Jow Forums if you cannot even get a gf?
Don't do it with girls in mind or you'll end up disappointed

Attached: 1562258428359.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Not the same person, how could people fall for this pic

10% BF + BMI > 30

it is though. mole on left temple, nose, lips and ear are all identical

I've lost 10kg. Now I can see abs and arm veins.

that's how my face has changed so far.

Attached: 10kg.png (866x499, 806K)

1kg was lost just from that hairline recession, yikes!

>2 weeks into Vietcong be like

Im Viet lol, coincidentally

Grow your hair out more. Your headshape isn't built for very short hair. Or get a beard.

It's a hair cut you sperg

Unironically, chad-dom is not attainable below 6 feet. You may be able to get a midget gf though.

>asians
>beard

Minox

look at the eyes, where does the prominent underye fat in the right picture come from? its completely flat in the left pic

You're fat or store more on your face than the average person. I think it's the first one.

You just got a haircut and got darker

Lost 12 kg, ain’t nothing better for looksmaxing. Shame about the hairline though.

Attached: 68B3BB37-7E20-46F0-811C-EE3FC17163C2.jpg (1800x1800, 339K)

>5'9"
>When will I be a Chad

Am I the only one who can spot this obvious bait?

>faces of Jow Forums

If I have high estrogen/low test, is a low bodyfat percentage even attainable? Just found out I have very mild gyno, and still have no facial hair apart from moustache and chin. No chest hair either.

Relax eyebrow, get hair transplant.

Before and after weight? Looking good brah, hope I can shed off some pounds off my face. I look really similar to your first pic. Did you have a bad double chin ever? I have a lot of skin under my chin and I’m not sure if it’s from a shit jawline or fat.

kek

Also retin a (tretinoin) to help with those wrinkles and rough skin

You look like youre about to cry

84-72 at 182cm, I think fat is the only reason you can have a double chin, I did have one, wasn’t that bad. I’m at 12% atm, wise men of Jow Forums told me that you really start to look better from 12% down, so there still might be a lot to go for you.
Thanks brah, I’ll look into it

the point of getting fit is not to get a gf you pathetic creature

Gigacope

>What is the point of getting Jow Forums if you cannot even get a gf?
fuck off you retard. also
>5'9
oh no no no no no

stop squintfrauding you fucking faggot and just relax

Might be low hyoid, but if you’re chubby there’s at least some fat in there, possibly most of it

Did you mean thyroid? My thyroid is massive, so bad people say it’s disgusting to watch me drink anything (except girls they mire hard).

Become a trap plz

asianmasculinity HATES him!

Not him but oversized thyroid is usually a sign of trouble. Just a heads up man.

how is it you can spot a manlet from a headshit, alone?

Nah, I meant the hyoid bone, sits below your jaw and if oddly placed will prevent you from ever having a good side profile jaw line.

Attached: BB74BB59-0AB8-4A1D-896E-0C3EAC8FF286.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Nice buzzword, so where did this magically come from huh? I doubt he got it injected like a korean girl

Get yourself checked for a goiter, m8.

>where does the prominent underye fat in the right picture come from?
you can do it with makeup. its called aegyo-sal in korean (cute fat) and either can be a quick cosmetic surgery if that's your kind of thing or can be done with just makeup for regular people on the daily.

Attached: pic.png (494x429, 399K)

>what are angles and lighting

5'9 195 lbs dude you're fat as fuck. youre probably 25% bf

you have henry caville eye and jaw also stop masturbating and improve your diet to slow hair loss, stop smoking if you do and dont drink any coffee.

Shit man, cigs and coffee is all I do

this, it's obvious you masturbate far too frequently. From your profile it appears you masturbate probably 4-5 times daily.

yeah well that's why youve lost your hair. will die early too. stop now and you can regrow hair.

You can make a career out of detecting masturbation frequency user.

cigs coffee weed and masturbation are massive cortisol spikers, hormone disruptors, and DHT affectors, you do not have a natural human hormonal profile and its making you uglier and killing your hair.

He has male model photography

it's the same guy.

>mfw any new bones I discover, I have it all wrong.

why even live?

Jesus christ the pure COPE

>henry caville eye and jaw
no he doesn't
can't you see the tear through? his eyes are absolutely recessed

imgur.com/a/LV0X0
reminder that envy is a sin.

Craziness, easily the most impressive transformation I’ve ever seen. Guys a math grad student too, fuckin inspiring. We’re all gonna make it lads

>We’re all gonna make it lads
probably not

>I am now 5'9"
What height were you when started?

He looked facially handsome in the before pic, Dan Stevens style. No big surprise
now me on the other hand, I went from a mega incel - 1/10 dogshit faced subhuman to a 8/10 male model, I'm literally a model now, I promote garbage on ig and get paid for it fucking lol no one except my parents and immediate friends know of my otherworldly transformation. It took six whole years, a lot of work and best part is it's all natural.

Insects never cease to disgust me

Consider roiding. Genetics become nearly irrelevant when you're injecting hormones. And take some Nolvadex or an AI to prevent more gyno.

Post methods and pics. The number of delusional larpers on here is actually astounding.

From a young professional to homeless .

Being a Slav finally kicking in

3% under 20