Are pants like that actually more comfortable than looser fitting pants or are femanoids memeing us?

Are pants like that actually more comfortable than looser fitting pants or are femanoids memeing us?

Attached: akessonellen_58809691_2392952927391725_6254760801970829273_n.jpg (531x531, 86K)

What's the guy equivalent of yoga pants?

Muscle shirts
They want to attract someone who is more attractive than 4channers

Yoga pants.

Basketball shorts because we aren't attention whores and wanna be comfy

i imagine they’re nice cus they’re flexible, not as if women’s pants are well known for being good for moving in

Compression leggings

Plenty of guys wear tight-fitting clothes to the gym

Attached: fit-advice.png (1221x683, 289K)

They're not talking about physical comfort, they're talking about the emotional comfort of being eye-raped all day. It makes them feel desired and valuable.

Can't say for female clothing, but last time I was to a sports shop, they have a questionable selection and classification of male clothing. Like, plain cotton shirts and long gym trousers are tucked away in pilates section, while the rest of the shop assumes you're going to wear shorts and faggy synthetic tees. Then, all reasonable sneakers are classified as running shoes. I imagine that would be similar for women: they come to a shop in search of gym clothes and they are presented with a selection of yoga pants and sports bras. Not that I complain.

Redpilled answer

This.
Most women are more insecure than gymcels.

Women are more insecure than us, brothers. Hope you agree. Looking at this board it's fairly obvious than we are pretty secure with ourselves

now imagine the nearest hot girl and know she's twice as insecure.

this ig thot (the one in OP) has one of the best asses i've ever seen but holy FUCK, her personality & attention whoring makes her seem like a massive air-head
wouldonlyfuck/10

Probably thrice as insecure compared to us, wouldn't you agreeA? Hope you agree, feeling a bit insecure about it, so need validation from strangers online confirming this narrative

kek, but you are right

of course not, anything tight is uncomfortable. how is this a question.
you are retarding the human race

>Plenty of guys wear tight-fitting clothes to the gym
yes, those who are either gay or overcompensating

Attached: apu_lightyear.gif (871x665, 1.05M)

I want to pinch her bum

Attached: 38814105_11324.jpg (480x480, 37K)

I hear many fat women prefer them to actual pants because the stretchy fabric conforms to their amorphous legs better than the structure of proper pants.

>ethot
>narcissistic personality
stop the presses

I imagine they would be quite comfortable if they're the correct fit.

However.

Anyone who says they wear them for comfort is fecking lying. There are many items of gymwear out there that are comfortable.

Attached: Begone Thot 3.jpg (720x789, 60K)

What the fuck is a femanoid? God you're a basement dweller.

>2018
>been lifting for couple of years
>have a nice body and my legs are huge
>see the trend with yoga pants at my gym
>female ass everywhere, i love it
>think about it deeply and come to the conclusion that its more comfy
>decide to wear yoga pants, just once to try out
>I have a thicc dick so its very much visable when i wear yoga pants
>find out that yoga pants are amazing for squats and running
>decide to keep wearing them
>one day some gym manager or whatever comes to me and asks me to stop wearing yoga pants
>make a scene about how every female is allowed to wear them
>women in my gym notice and help me out
>manager gets btfo by some fat lady
>keep on wearińg yoga pants
>try nofap for a week
>one day get a huge dong after running on the threadmill
>everyone can see it
>never wear yoga pants again

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-21 men yoga pants - Google-Suche.png (538x543, 670K)

>because we aren't attention whores
>wears a stringer
calm down incel

>be a woman
>want to buy athletic clothes
>stores only selling skin tight yoga pants and booty shorts
>get called thot
You bring this on yourselves.

This is fucking disgusting

thanks dude. glad we could come together in our space and comfort each other and validate each other. Jow Forums has very few insecurities

>says the maga incel virgin
See, this is why alt right is alt shite.

>>stores only selling skin tight yoga pants and booty shorts

Supply and demand.

why did you look at his bulge?
are you gay?

you are supposed to wear loose fitting shorts over them
male thigts are underwear and are designed to be worn right next to the skin and you are not supposed to wear anything under them so putting on shorts just makes sense
absolutely retarded to stack underwear under them and pretend you didn't do so only to show people your junk

You need to have an ass to wear them

butthurt closet faggot detected, just watch who crawls out first to moan when beeing called out
>what you are calling me gay ? this means u must be a vigin and love donald trump !
top kek, i get the feeling that youz are a newfag. incel and vigin are redundant.
maybe you should lurk more or got back to your cancerous shithole of plebbit / tumblr / ...
>le alt rite xD
fresh off the boat kiddo

penis pump

>you are supposed to wear loose fitting shorts over them
whats the fucking point of wearing them at all?
why not just wear the fucking shorts?

Good rule of thumb: everything women do in public is for attention.

(Attention from Chad, not you.)

Attached: 1347099902718.gif (292x292, 1.96M)

They prevent chafing mainly, especially running thights. Sometimes they help with moisture management and temperature control, but in reality there are not many reasons to wear them.

The men demanded it

>women buy and wear that shit
>this is somehow mens fault
Shiggy diggy

I tried this shit after my friend who's big into cardio stuff told me to try it. Have to say that leggings are super comfy for deadlifting/squatting in. Just gotta find a better size, the ones I have now are super tight around my quads but way too loose on my waist.

>my legs are huge
lmao your legs are pathetic

They want attention from everyone, not just Chad. Think about how little attention they'd be getting if it was only Chads.
They'd walk around thinking they are ugly most of the time because they're ignored.
What they don't want is the ugly man to actually approach them. If an ugly man approaches them he is indirectly saying they are ugly because he is saying he thought they were in the same league.
It's offensive to them and a little scary because there's that chance he is right.
But even then they kind of do want some guys to approach them so they can shoot them down because then they can tell all their friends how much men want them.

I have a bargain bin pair of womens leggings and other than being high in the front to hide the gunt, they're the perfect pants for working out. It's like being naked, but your body temperature and sweat is controlled and your nuts aren't swinging.
I imagine the costly ones must be mindblowing.

But it's true.

Women fundamentally lack agency. They can't decide shit for themselves, which is why they have to have an authority figure to direct them. Either that or they look around and just do what every other girl is doing.

compression shirt that shit makes me look so fucking big and defined

jesus christ ur fucking dumb

As a guy, I like those slim fit soccer pants more than like track suit pants, for both comfort and fashion

Plenty of gays wear tight-fitting clothes to the gym

Ftfy

Yeah faggots

So women are not responsible for their own actions?

no it's the jews fault

What's your point?

I wear medium fit shirts when I should wear larges bc they make my arms and shoulders look good. Does that make me an overcompensating faggot, or do I have to wear XXXL dbz shirts and sketchers with shin high white socks too?

nothing wrong with wearing fitting clothing.
theres a distinct difference between that and skin tight apparel

Stringer tank is the non meme/projection answer

Any guy that wears compression leggings is wearing them under shorts. It's not the same thing

Attached: downloadfile-156.jpg (1024x575, 90K)

You look like a faggot dyel. I wear compressions and seamless tights too, but I'm bigger than you so I never get spoken to about it. In fact I ripped three pairs of large myprotein ones recently just from squatting.

Ok you had me going but this is exposed bait

Attached: RQwj830.jpg (850x400, 67K)

>compression leggings under shorts
meme-tier, unless you are a surfer
will look incredibly stupid 99 % of the time

haha you're seething, kid. Grow up

r8 fit

Attached: 2586693.0000000866.jpg (1152x2048, 302K)

nice argument, i can smell newfaggots like you through my screen
you need to go back
>haha lol i said something stupid and get called out for it ? lol dont be so upset dude haha

Attached: retart.png (573x563, 445K)

homo schlomo

>dog shit tattoos
>shorts with compression leggings, looking max stupid
>pathetic shoulders
>lifting gloves
>face not censored
>pants not pulled up
>some cringy golden necklace
>white socks
>mouth open, ready to receive the blessing of piping hot semen
OH NONONONONO

Attached: connor_smile.png (771x670, 431K)

Attached: F557F9EE-206A-465A-914C-47931CA2292F.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

Nice argument newfag

no u

>joy division TANK TOP

Attached: 1453610720563.jpg (2032x2163, 807K)

Is there tho? I wear rash guards under my shorts when I do BJJ and my gym isnt well ventilated. So when it gets too hot, I take the shorts off. Its already two sweaty dudes rolling around on the ground, its not as if the tights are gonna make it anymore gay than it already is

Unironically a fitted tank top

Attached: 5487459-7435594289-latest.jpg (839x960, 258K)

>my legs are huge
>has no shame about his dick being like that
>makes a scene
Even if you aren’t gay you are a gigantic faggot who should kill himself. Also your legs are shit

>be 19
>doing no fap
>wake up one morning and put on basketball shorts
>came buckets just trying to walk out of my bedroom

haha i just trolled you i am a magatard aswell bro

lole, epic trole my fellow anonymouse haha xD

kek nice, i amglad we are cool again, keep it up user :*

Take off the gloves faggot

ash checkum !

Attached: dubs guy assasination.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

Jesus. I really am an ugly fuck, aren't I.

Do you know what the word "equivalent" means?

really hope this is some random and not you bro

the alt right doesn't exist

A well fitted tank top

Male leggings confirmed faggy and the epitome of dyel-dom

Attached: 1560524053813.jpg (634x726, 149K)

>anything tight is uncomfortable
user, you're just autistic and get overstimulated by tight clothes

Oversized stringers. Basically working out shirtless

They wear it because it turns their pancake ass into some form of ass they've seen on (((social media.))) Comfortable is just the excuse. It's disgusting how both men and women think it's acceptable to dress in public.

If we are trying to be non-incels, I've actually talked to dudes that have tried yoga pants and said they were the most comfortable thing in the world.

Wearing loose pants is annoying while working out and usually girls do weird movements/positions that require more mobility which tight pants allow.

you need to post more often so others can learn what not to do

I think most answers are close, but still no dice.

Here's what I think are the essential criteria of yoga pants:
>Is tight fitting
>Highlights secondary fertility charateristics
>Is very commonly worn (this is a big one)

Based on that, I'd have to say muscle shirts are the male yoga pants. Tank tops and stringers would be it if it weren't for the fact that occasions where you can wear them are much more limited than those of yoga pants where women can pretty much wear them in any informal setting.

Get rid of the gloves, get no ankle socks. Take a sand paper grinder to your tattoos.

Yeah actually, they don't heat you up as much as loose pants.

You make a great point but what is a muscle shirt? Tank top? Google gives is only giving me a vague idea

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-105503.jpg (1440x2694, 477K)

You look like a gay retard m8

For me it's because I'm an autist and like the feeling of the clothes squeezing on me when I'm working out

nice joy division shirt you fucking piece of shit

surprise you didn't get arrested proper nonce