How do i become a fitness model?

how do i become a fitness model?

Attached: 7311809fb42597c257b1119e7d168239.jpg (951x1188, 105K)

Can't compete without juice these days

If you're not juicing you need some way to separate yourself from the rest

Juice and genetics=David Laid

Step 1: Have a very handsome face, good bone structure, good muscle insertions
Step 2: Roid
Step 3: Get a professional photographer and start uploading pics on Instagram, possibly also start a Youtube channel.
I don't know if this works but this is my guess

Look like that, have a decent social media presence, and be a decent selfie taker/hire a photographer

become a gay for pay.

Most rich cock suckers have connections in the fashion and entertainment industry.

Think i could do it?
Im not the best looking or the biggest but im pretty tall and low bf.
Not sure if i want to roid at 20 though

Attached: IMG_20190509_000933_779.jpg (2499x2499, 1.05M)

Unironically have skelly genetics and small bone structure then start building muscle after a 3 years or so you should be good, maybe do some test+deca to bulk up then some clen or tren before a photoshoot to cut down and you good. Also every picture you take has to be at the perfect lighting with perfect angles and with a pump to look more impressive and if you have skelly genetics being lean+ a pump will make you look like a god.

Why would anyone watch you or look at your insta over anyone else?

Attached: 1555773271559.png (880x942, 1.45M)

This aint cope its straight fucking DELUSIONAL
For a hearty kek of course

He doesn't even look bad in the first pic

Correct, but comparing the first and last pics paints a vivid story about modelling.

>have god tier genetics
>start lifting early
>start frauding
Pick three

modelling is for fucking fags

absolutely not

Steroids, DNP, daily cardio, autistic dieting. You can do it, user. Who needs a life and free time?

No shit, Sherlock, but the point of the thread is how to fucking model.

Attached: 1555236186336.png (303x311, 165K)

someone post his sextape

why people watch any instagram in the first place

I'm so confused by him. Literal 10/10 with FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT and major STATUS within the fitness community. Could literally pick any hot blonde gym shark thawt but his girlfriend is strong 4 light 5. Is he gay?

Attached: downloafhkfdd (1).jpg (168x300, 8K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-111116.jpg (1440x1851, 360K)

She looks like a gipsy probably put a spell on him or something

>that face

absolutely fucking not.

you might be a .0001% hyper responder to roids but I suggest you just stick to your dayjob

No idea, but this seems to happen to a lot of really good looking guys. Their gfs are never the hottest. Maybe you reach to a point where looks are secondary since you can have so many thots?

She looks fine? Like, absolutely above average. She probably fucks like an animal.

Looking good bro

I think when you find someone that is great in bed and fun to hang out with you just stop searching. Who cares that much if another girl is hotter if you’re already happy?

ITT we see the final form of the arab immigrant delusion

Juice and genetics = Now David gets Laid

1. Steroids
2. Lie about your workout
3. Claim natty anyway.

If you think she is a FOUR then you are delusional. No wonder you are alone.

Mirin
But you won’t make it as a whatever it is

I've seen the sex tape she doesn't

1. Have a good face
2. Lift

as much steroids as you can afford

same, dead fish

Your going to have to suck off a few producers and casters atleast

hot. link

Maybe she is very nice and caring you incel

not a chance

she's a 6.5 to 7 depending on how actually fit she is

he worked down but a 4 is below average, below average is shit youll see at the mall walking around

notice how all these instafraud roidcels like david laid and connor murphey have their hair combed forward over their temples to hide their baldspots

Attached: 1500443320789.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Step 3.5 Take like a million pics at the peak of your cutting season in different outfits/settings and space them out on your feed throughout the year. Yes this is shallow. Yes they fucking do this, you think they look 5% bf all year round?

Don’t mind the haters. I’ve done some modeling (not fitness) and they take hundreds of pictures over the course of a session to produce a handful of usable pictures.

Every outstanding photo is then digitally touched up to remove flaws.

Photoshop is so ubiquitous and simple that every single fitness blogger with any success is utilizing it on some level.

That said, the biggest factor is simply luck. There are thousands of good looking people aspiring to be models. Very few can earn a living doing it and even fewer become especially successful. Even if you have all the necessary physical and social components, the odds are still against you. Statistics are brutal that way.

My point being, your pic is shit but you could do a few months of focused training, pay a photographer for a session and probably produce a decent portfolio.....but there is very little chance you’ll actually make it.....but there is less of a chance if you don’t try. Go for it.

Also, everyone in the industry is out for themselves, promises mean nothing, don’t commit to anything without a formal contract and READ IT CAREFULLY.

Attached: B46F9A17-E792-4221-97D0-03E439688B48.jpg (677x515, 344K)

>If you have abs and wide shoulders you are already jacked for normies( who are target audience)
> at least 7/10 face and good haircut
> dress well , even in gym
>put meme advice on your instagram and sell meme routines and pretend you use them
I think I broke the code. Im going to make money on insecure normies. See ya in few months

Based
I know my gf is not the hottes living being on earth but she looks cute and sexy to me. I like spending time with her. And most Importantly~
It feels good to be out of rat race for pussy. If I want to have sex I just do it with her. I can focus on my personal life, hobbies, work and career. My confidence is better than before. I dont care what thots or chads think about me. They dont have anything to offer. Being in a healthy relationship or just not giving a fuck about sex is best thing you can do for your mental health.

you're not white

whats wrong with you people ? do you really think having a gf is all about showing her off and sex ? maybe, just maybe he isnt a total narcissist like you people and is with her because she is a nice person and they work well together ?

...because outer appearance is EVERYTHING in this world right user?

Stop smoking crack look how low her cheekbones sit on her face. She looks like pug. Every gym is filled with girls with better faces and bodies

6 and 7s dont shop in the mall dude?

and then people like him wonder why girls dont like "nice guys" like himself... a lost cause

cuck

KEK

kek I made this imagine like 6 months ago

you have to be 18 to use this site.

Actually, I find there is a point where, if a guy is 10/10 - 9/10, they stop caring about looks in females. Like, they are not gonna go for some 3/10, but unironically men are less shallow than women. 10/10 usually go for like 6 - 8's that genuinely have a good personality, won't cheat and are fun.

>Dude has sex when he feels like it and doesnt give a fuck
>call him cuck
Lol you are ngmi

bro Laid small trust. It's all angles.

Projection? I'm a thot get me lit

Why do stinky pajeet/arab men all think they're sexual demigods?

I'm sorry OP

He was apparently underage when the video was shot, so it's technically cp. No one will link it on Jow Forums unless they want to get a free ride in the party van and you shouldn't try to look for it unless you want the feds crawling up your ass.

Attached: 1559762244864.png (242x189, 124K)

Yes you can. Don't let these faggots discourage you.

Top tier females are no match for the top tier guys, The hottest females look plain next to gandy or opry for example, more so if you don't include makeup (but let's not kill the idea of female's and beauty pls, i like this cope).