Hi fit

Hi fit,

So I've got quite a serious problem. And I think that problem is one of the biggest hurdle I'll need to overcome to become everything I want to be.

That hurdle is my shitty sleep. Doesn't matter if I sleep 6 hours or 9 hours, I wake up feeling like shit.
I've tried going for walks before going to sleep, I don't have a meal 3 hours before I go to sleep and it doesn't matter if I sleep at home or in a hotel. I always wake up like shit.
I have tried sleeping with open windows, closed blinds and so on but nothing helps.

The last time I woke up 100% refreshed and was instantly "there" was about 4 years ago, when I was on vacation on Sardinia.

I am only 19 y/o and I think it's not supposed to be like that, even though it seems like the majority of people suffer from this phenomenon.

Can anyone help me?

Attached: GuaADcq.jpg (1280x1220, 193K)

Try to supplement with biotin, vit d3 and omega 3

so many factors brah, sleep earlier (even though its difficult at first), just try to sleep at 10/11 instead of later at night. avoid caffeine: will take u 1 or 2 weeks until withdrawal effects go away, but helps a ton

dont forget ur multivitamine and most importantly vitamine D3 (possible to take easily up to 50 times ur daily recommended intake) and stay hydrated.

I have tried Omega 3... nothing.

I'll give the other two a try.

I just realized how much information I left out.

There was a time when I went to sleep at 9:30 to 10 and woke up at 5:30 am. It changed nothing. It seems to not really matter when I wake up or go to sleep.

I consume no caffeine at all and drink about 2l of water a day.

But I will give D3 and Multis a try

are you fat? You might have something like sleep apnea or restless leg

Neither skinny or fat

You have to take it in combination all 3 for example, 4000mg Omega 3, 4000-7000 mg vit d3 and 30-50 mcg biotin.

Download Sleep Cycle and use it. Changed my life.

> Do not use any electronic devices 1 hour pre sleeping time.
> Have a steady sleeping schedule.
> No caffeine after 4 pm.
> Beware your nutrients.
> Work out a lot.

You can even try something like meditation before sleep to calm your mind.

to be honest, 2l is really nothing, it is bare minimum at best. especially if its hot outside or you work out, you'll sweat a ton. personally i easily end up drinking 2+ gallons a day.

maybe you should get your hormones checked out, could be a thyroid issue (search up hyperthyroidism or maybe even inactive thryoid).

if it has anything to do with testosterone or growth hormone, you probably would have noticed by bad recovery in gym, no strength gains, fat gains in hips, etc.

All of these tips here are good and well but there is one crucial, fundamental factor without which you will never fix your sleep: wake up at the exact same time every day. That's it. It's the most important thing, and it doesn't matter how little sleep you get, you need to wake up every day at the time you want to wake up at. Keep this up for a few weeks and you will have a sleep schedule.

You drink caffeine don't you

Medfag here

Go get a sleep study done.
Contrary to popular belief, even a healthy young adult can get sleep apnea.

ah and dont forget to breathe through your nose during sleep

holy shit I've been wondering why I've felt so good the last couple of weeks, and it's cause I've been waking at the same time everyday wow

Yeah, it's crazy the difference it makes. You will be alert all day without caffeine etc. It is actually the core principle every sleep therapy is designed around as well.

For those whose sleep schedule is extremely fucked, here is what to do: Pull an all nighter and only go to bed around 6 hours before your planned time of waking up. If you suffer from a chronic lack of sleep, make that not 6 hours, but actually less: whatever amount of sleep it is you get on an average night. The next day go to bed 15 minutes earlier and repeat this until you hit your 8 hours of sleep.

do not take vitamin d3 without supplementing vitamin k2
you should get at least 100mg of k2 for every 5000IU of d3
make sure you get a good copper source

This guy actually knows what he's talking about.

It's called Sleep Restriction Therapy/Training. You feel tired at first due to the less hours of sleep, but eventually you add back more and your sleep pattern is restored to be normal.

the absolute first thing you need to do is have a sleep study done. sleep study is mostly pseud-science but they can confirm whether or not you have sleep apnea.

>pseudo science

No it's not. Why do you think that?

He can try the sleep restriction training before going for the sleep study.

All the supplements mentioned above won't help with sleep.

And to the guy who says he drinks 2+ gallons of water a day... Lol. You're a liar.

If you're not alert all day without caffeine even on lower quality sleep, you're addicted to caffeine.