/fitfeels/ tfw no gf edition

>be 28, white guy
>9/10 face genetics
>7/10 body according to Jow Forums, jacked by normie standards
>work maintenance at hotel
>mostly latino coworkers
>trying to learn spanish to communicate
>every day middle aged latinas ask me if I have a girlfriend and why not because see above
>dont know how to tell them in spanish that I've only been Jow Forums for a couple of years and I waisted my best years being a fat video game addicted weeb and spill my spaghetti around all the women that flirt with me
Lifting more will help me get a gf, right Jow Forums ?
>tfw chubby latina coworker flaked on our first date couple of weeks ago

Attached: 1559455951168.jpg (1044x1044, 75K)

you have autism so its gonna be tough. No one gives a fuck what you look like when your are a low confidence dweeb.

Go pick up a sport or something

>playing sports at 28
Forgot to mention that I live in a low population suburban shithole refinery town. Theres no adult activities here outside of bar crawling with the other wagecucks

Attached: 1559451626269.jpg (1024x1000, 105K)

Gay

Suffering

Attached: 1559451506072.jpg (493x467, 25K)

>He doesn't tell them he prefers being alone

Attached: 1437903142244.jpg (1000x1333, 815K)

ok, so just curl up into a ball and cry yourself to sleep lol.

take some responsibility for your future bro, no one else is gonna do it.

First thing you can do is stop posting on a fitness board on 4 chan for feels. The next thing you can do is start looking for a new job, as the place you are in isnt working out for you.

even if you don't plan to get a better job and move out of the shithole (which, I mean, you obviously fucking should), that doesn't mean you can't leave town regularly to go participate in events in better places.

If you're as attractive as you say AND your standards are low enough that you're looking at chubby and middle aged women, you will absolutely find a girl who is willing to commute for your dick.

People play sports at 38, 48, 58, 68, 78, and some even at 88 or 98. Hell, you can probably even find some people that do sports at 108.

>trying to learn a third world shithole language
what is wrong with you

I hate mothafuckas who are presented with solutions and just go waaah I can't do that. I also hate mothafuckas who think they're hot shit for some reason or another. So I'm thinkin if I was walking down the street and I saw you pass by I'd wanna split your wig real quick

Calm down Tyrone.
The suburbs really are shitholes.
I know you dont know the struggles of wagecucking since you cant keep a job.

All those guys posting 9/10 face masterrace handsome are coping incels. If you're that good looking girls would be all over you. My face is a 6.5/10 at best , I'm extremely autistic, yet i still have girls wanting me. Don't come here with your bullshit claims.
Also post face

Alcohol ruins everything in my life. I've been trying to drink in moderation for months now and just can't do it.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1290x313, 39K)

>tennis

Attached: 1553961517131.jpg (612x408, 47K)

Sounds like your just an incel mate

Obviously. I haven't had sex in 11 years, when I was 17. I have no social development

see I dont get people lie you bro.

Can i ask you a question, Where you raised by a single mother? not larping or anything im just genuinely interested how a young man can get socially messed up. Makes me kinda upset desu. As with the right guidance you can put right a lot of wrongs.

not OP but my father stopped caring about me since before i hit puberty and basically stopped fathering me. i'm the same as op; inability to connect with or talk to girls and even guys my age

Daaaaam bro. I genuinely think you would benefit from something like joining the military reserves or a rugby team. Being around some old dogs would likely benefit you.... Honestly rugby guys are some of the nicest people out there, If you phone up a causal team that trains 2x a week ask to join in and say you havent ever played they will e cool to you.

or join the reserves, idk how it is in america but in the uk you can leave at any time, and its pretty fun. I did it when i was 16-21 and it definetly slapped the shit out of my head a bit and put me on a better path.

The fact you are self aware of your problem is the first step, the lack of male interaction is defo a problem. Lots of larping shitposters will call it gay af but it really isnt.

Try put yourself in some environments that are gonna stress yor and make you mix with older dudes. Those are 2 examples but if you can think of another then go for it.

Peace bro

Yes, but I had my grandfather to teach me things.
I've never been to a club or a bar before either. Still living with parents right now because only making $12 an hour, 48 hour weeks, wagecucking.
Looking for refinery work at the moment though, but not much luck even with my degree. I dont have connections.

>white
>9/10 face genetics
>7/10 body according to Jow Forums
>no gf

Nope. You're just not as attractive as you think you are. Getting a gf is piss easy if you're actullay good-looking. Women will literally throw themselves at you these days.

Attached: 1557955319377.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

Honestly not lying. I get mires every day but I sperg out always when I talk to women. I always blow it as soon as I open my mouth. I dont do online dating either.
Also,
>le reddit reaction pic
Discarded

No, he's right. You have an inflated sense of self worth and that's why you feel this way. Even if you are attractive, you're not as attractive as you think, and your personality detracts too much from it. Your attitude is sensed by the women around you. They smell your insecurity. You are only confident in theory, you know your real value and it is displayed by how you act in social situations.
If you are really physically attractive, the reason the middle aged women ask you these things is because you're an oddity to them - you look reasonably attractive but your week of fear.

Oh and one more thing. A girl looking at you isnt a mire. A girl talking to you isnt flirting. Your social compass is skewed. Someone who bailed on a date with you was never flirting or miring.

>tfw she literally asked me out, not the other way around
Not everyone is an eliot roger m8

I'm not the one complaining on a Singaporean stamp collecting forum about not getting dates. This thread is full of people answering the issue you raised and you say you can't do anything they say or won't accept any advice given. Solve your own problems then.

But I agree with you on the other point. I've already said I'm socially retarded and they do see me as an oddity. I'm trying but I'm working with because of being an overweight gaming addict with depression.

At the end of the day you have to have personality and not be autistic. Stop relying on the shistains here. Last time I posted my pic on Jow Forums people were saying I look stupid and said I was invisible to women and looked like a pedophile and my clothes were shit. I'm not white. I ended shutting haters up when I posted a photo I got banned for of me and two hot women in the same bed. Point is you're not going to find answers here and have to look at who you are as a person and fix yourself accordingly.

Considering you admit you sperg out just talking to women, chances are you’re not actually getting constantly mired and you’re just autistic

>im just genuinely interested how a young man can get socially messed up.

not that guy but im 27, kissless virgin never even been on a date or had friends in over a decade. i know its difficult for normal people to understand but honestly it really isnt that difficult for people to end up like this.

>was kind of normal before high school but lost friends when high school started
>became socially isolated which made my personality even worse, got more bitter, miserable, angry, cynical, etc, which pushed people away more
>graduated HS without friends and obviously no relationships
>no social skills so basically end up same way in college
>went through most formative years shut in
>now 5 years post college, still no social skills so it just continues
>add in being so humiliated about my friendlessness and virginity that i dont even want to meet or really even have real conversations with people because it exposes that (this has been the case since i was 18-19)

i have ended up very nihilistic. i just cant help but get annoyed by everyone and every thing. i make no effort to meet people and i just radiate unfriendliness. it all just snowballs on itself year after year

i dont know if me being an only child had an effect, or like this guy my father basically being a pretty shitty person himself, never having any friends, my only memories of him being angry and yelling/hitting me.

and im sure i wrote this for no reason, threads dead anyway oh well

>trying to learn spanish to communicate

speaking/understanding spanish especially with native speakers is pretty difficult. i took spanish for 5 years in high school (through the AP course) and havent studied/done anything with it in nearly 10 years since graduating. i can actually still read it pretty decently, not perfect but i can get the gist of most of what i read in spanish. but even when i would consistently do it in school we always sound like stuttering retards and native speakers speak so fast it's hard to tell

It sounds like you know the reason for your isolation. What do you have to offer a friend or a relationship? Start from there. Try to cheer up.

More or less like you and OP, isolated for years because bullied back in HS, playing WoW and not leaving home, throwing my best years down the toilet, i'm the only one to blame for this, but this last year I made progress, still having friends and making new ones, even some female friends which one of them was about to become my gf but the age gap is too much for her (9yrs) so I'm so desperate now because the time is against me I know i'm probably dying alone but the only thing I can do is try to change the things, is up to you, nobody gonna help you bro

I just turned 21 and your life is almost like mine. So this is my future huh? Honestly doesn't seem that bad, is vagina seriously something you can't live without?

amazing how you read that and all you think about is vagina

same but I'm 20 so there's still hope

Vagina is code word for cuddling and holding hands.

Attached: tYqRmjK.jpg (2500x1787, 732K)

What is it about then?

i fully recognize that i offer nothing to anyone or anything. i am an incomprehensible loser in every single facet of my worthless, miserable life. no reason for me to even make an effort with people when i offer nothing

how did u overcome it to make friends

>dont know how to tell them in spanish that I've only been Jow Forums for a couple of years and I waisted my best years being a fat video game addicted weeb and spill my spaghetti around all the women that flirt with me
That I'll make you sound like a depressing fag, just say "no he conocido a alguien que sea apropiada para mí". If you are handsome then maybe they will introduce you to someone. Otherwise just try to be less autistic by engaging in small talk with women

>"no he conocido a alguien que sea apropiada para mí"

really interesting how i havent studied spanish in 10 years and likely have completely forgotten how to conjugate and speak it and all that but can still get the gist of reading it

"i have no been able to find the right person for me"

thats what it says right

That's right

>Your attitude is sensed by the women around you. They smell your insecurity.

how often will you incels keep repeating this shit ? women are normal human beings not some fucking mythical being like the Ursa from some Shamalan movie who smells your fear. Just talk to them like you talk to any other human being and you are fine. How is this so hard ?

Attached: 1520621872006.png (697x768, 177K)

>how did u overcome it to make friends
co-workers, I worked on retail for the last 10 months, and somehow I came out of my shell, people was nice and made a lot of friends both male and female, married and single, giving you different points of view of the life, asked a qt girl out, she said yes but lasted only a few days because the age gap I mentioned, but I still going out with her to the beach, club etc so I have more experience for future relationships who knows

to sum it up: talk to the people you are with, it's always a positive experience

>girl curves me literally three times claiming depression
>says I'm the most handsome man she knows
>we like all the same things
>went on a date
>makes plans and then changes her mind
>says I'm her wallpaper
>texts me every day

Why does this only happen to me

Attached: 1559941789834.jpg (401x399, 21K)

>tfw chubby latina coworker flaked on our first date couple of weeks ago

Attached: 1563627489925.jpg (540x720, 33K)

yeah basically the only people i know are coworkers. i talk to people at work and stuff but unfortunately i guess my personality is so shitty that they generally dont really want to do anything outside of work with me

>tfw usually joking around and all that
>decide to spend a week or two being more quiet to not annoy them since obviously i must
>"user why have you been so quiet whats wrong"

Congratulations, you are her orbiter. She will use you for free attention whenever she feels like it and will disregard whatever else you want. Stop being a beta faggot and block her.

I already blocked her before and then she was the only one who texted me if I was alright when I was dying in the hospital. She genuinely cares about me for some reason

have sex
with her

Literally the only option I have left, never made a physical move since I didn't want to be arrested but now she's being very flirty so fuck it

you just have to make a fucking move user. next time you go out with her just kiss her assuming you didnt already. or fuck her. she is probably insecure because you arent making a fucking move when she is obviously giving you all the signs to do so. but since you dont she cancels plans or changes her mind to save her dignity since to her it seems you are disinterested or just playing with her. she likely doesnt know you are severly autistic and dont pick up on anything.

post your face

tennis is based tho

fucking hell user, what is she supposed to do here ? look at it from her perspective, she openly tells you that she wants your dick by saying she has you as her wallpaper and saying you are the best looking guy or what have you. and you go out with her and dont make a move ? what are you thinking ? ofc she is confused and thinks you are going out with her out of pity or something or you friendzoned her. like I said before thats the reason she cancels plans to see if you actually fucking care or not since you clearly dont act on it. get your shit together dude.

I missed my mark, bros.
I'm 30. I have never kissed, never been on a date. Never had sex. Never held anybody's hand.
I'm not a NEET. I live with my parents because I have a shit corporate job which I plan to change as soon as possible so I can rent some small apartment (it's very expensive here where I live). But it doesn't seem to matter anyway. I work with normie people and I've grown to realize how different my life has been from theirs. They are not virgins, they have had experience. They have had relationships.
At this point my choices are dating someone and either lying or not lying about my lack of experience. Either way it's going to be nothing but stressful. I don't know what you're supposed to do on dates. I don't know how to kiss. I don't know how to handle a conversation. My sense of humor is horrible. I am not an interesting person.
Young women are not interested in me anymore. And if someone under the age of 25 were, they would run away as soon as they heard about me being a virgin because lack of experience is precisely not why you date an older guy. All women have their needs. They have to right to expect a 30 yo dude to know how to please a woman. Or she'll find someone better.
I thought about going to a prostitute. But I'm scared of being forever tainted by that experience. I'll either be open about it to my possible future girlfriend or lie. And what would that change? I'll still be a poor, inexperienced loser living with parents (or alone), horribly depressed and going deeper and deeper into depression.
I started to drink more and more recently. A visit to a psychiatrist is either appointed a few motnhs from now (if using the public healthcare) or is very expensive (if going to a psychiatrist with private practice).
I don't know what to do.

>26
>out of shape
>quit job and moved in with parents to save rent while i study for the LSAT

It sucks living at home again but I’m saving money. Being a neet again with lots of free time to pursue my own activities is kinda fun not gonna lie. Although bringing girls home is awkward. Have a lot of money saved up too and a nice car. Overall pretty good

Attached: FDDFBD78-BB6A-4B94-AEDF-1F45BC4FD0F9.png (953x538, 545K)

why is everyone here so smart and are all engineers doctors or lawyers

Ye you guys got it, she’s super fukin insecure too so I don’t know why i expected anything. I have no idea if she’s actually fukin anyone else since she said she didn’t want to date anyone. We’ll see when I see her again though

here is the thing bro, you overthink it too much. Some girls find it sweet, the unexperienced grown up man. Maybe they are not hot but at least you can used them to practice

>taking a Latina whore on a date
First off you should never date spics, second if you wanna fuck a spic just invite her to your house retard, dont even bother with the date

I wish I didn't have to exist. If someone had given me a choice before birth between life or eternal nothingness, given what I know now, I would choose not to live. I can't justify bringing more life into this clown world.

I wouldn't mind someone to cuddle every night, but my life doesn't allow for that; I'm too straight-edge and autistic to attract women. Besides, I'm damaged beyond repair, it's not like I'll ever trust anyone again.

Celibacy, abstinence, and peace of mind is all I can do. I hope some day I'll just fall over and die without pain, but that's still 60 years away.

Attached: 1561047103191.jpg (640x600, 61K)

You really haven't missed your mark, you just have to be confident no matter whcih you choose

>Lifting more will help me get a gf, right Jow Forums ?
Yes, it will help, but that's it. It won't magically make a gf appear in your lap. It will help you by making you a bit better looking and boosting your confidence a little but the overall benefits are pretty marginal and you have to develop better social skills and take some chances if you really want a gf.

Don't forget just because a guy has had a lot of sex DOES NOT mean he's any good at it

this will be me in a few years, all is the same. do you have friends? or just a loser in general?

So tell girls you were molested as a 13 year old and that’s why you have trouble being intimate
Also you’re making sex out to be a much bigger deal than it is. Your life will not change significantly once you get it, and a hooker isn’t going to leave a black mark on your left forearm forever (unless you catch something from her but that’s a separate issue)
Make a list of concrete reasons why you hate yourself, establish concrete actions with a timeline to fix those reasons, and quit being such a self-pitying faggot
I believe in you if you’re willing to put in the work.

>boss at work is 32-33 year old qt
>qt, nice, smart, actually sometimes funny for a woman
>went to comic-con this fri-sun with her bf
>she even dressed up in some costume, literally staying up late at night all week to create some jacket about some 90s sci fi movie
>apparently is somewhat nerdy... named her dog after an anime series character and i believe regularly watches anime, really enjoys video games, goes to comic con and dressed up for christ sakes

>even someone like her would likely not even be able to fathom being a virgin past 16 and a nerdy type guy who watches anime, plays video games, collects action figures or some typical nerdy stuff like that would disgust her

Non-verbal cues say more than your words ever will, user

What car?

you are all PATHETIC LOL

My best and only friend is turning into a complete junkie. I've known him since my childhood, we're both 20 now. He used to be a top student in high school, although in the end of his junior year he got along very well with some fucked up classmates, then spent his entire senior year getting wasted and doing drugs with them like every two days. He literally almost failed his exams and didn't even manage to join uni, so he took a gap year just to get wasted even more. That dude was like a brother I've never had, he introduced me to lifting, helped me through all my shit and seeing him fade makes me so depressed. Also I moved to a different apartment so we hangout like once a month, he doesn't even want to be with me anymore desu because I'm permanently sober. I valued him so bad, I wish I could somehow save him from that shit but he probably doesn't even care anymore.

Attached: 1554036890621.jpg (567x531, 54K)

No, I don't have any friends.

This is a journey he’ll have to map for himself, brother.

The opposite of addiction is connection. Feed him with a long spoon so he doesn’t drag you down. And it may sound wack or gay, but tell him you love him every now and then.

>t. Recovering Heroin addict

Attached: 455D9F7D-48CE-4121-9654-D5110E53817D.gif (512x288, 471K)

hence why I said just talk to them like you talk to all other people. it is literally as easy as "just be yourself". I know that is a meme around here but it is true just relax and be yourself. If you want to find a girl you can have a longterm relationship with why would you hide your true personality ? how long are you planning on keeping this up ? you dont have to fake confidence or act "alpha" just stop thinking and obsessing about all these things and relax a bit.

best thing you can do for him is try and give him a reality check by telling him straight to his face that he is throwing away his life and potential and will never amount to anything if he keeps this shit up. will likely destroy your friendship but maybe, just maybe he will remember your words down the line when he is on the verge of fixing his life.

>be me
>dating qt since high school
>we start college together last year 2018
>I start hitting the gym more since it's pretty convenient on campus
>gf goes full sjw, says I'm conforming to gender norms
>comes out as queer, says she identifies as a male
>we break up of course, on Valentine's Day of all days
>kind of stop going to gym for a bit
>break out of my slump and start hitting the gym again hard with new college buds
>hit 1/2/34 finally, visibly 10% BF
>start crushing hard on cardio bunny friend of a friend
>almost break my back doing squats when I first saw her, didn't even know her name yet
>tell my buds about her
>buddy tells me she's dating a DYEL soiboi
>mfw I see them together on campus
>mfw cardio bunny is dating my high school ex 6 months on T
>confront them
>well somebody told me you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year

Attached: tumblr_p2p3z3uBAm1w2imh1o2_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 580K)

>>gf goes full sjw, says I'm conforming to gender norms
I will never understand how the brain of these people works. I mean ultimately the point of their movement is that gender doesnt matter and you should be the way you feel like. So what is so "problematic" about a biological male acting and feeling like a male ? Isnt this entirely expected and should be celebrated by them as well ? From their point of view you won the genetic lottery by coming out as the gender you were meant to be so they should be happy for you...

Kek'd hard at The Killers line.

Kek

Not gonna lie, I did not expect that

>started college in 2018

this child was born in 2000. think about that, guys