The fitness red pill you don't want to swallow

The fitness red pill you don't want to swallow

People who take steroids and train properly on them can handle significantly more volume so in fact they work harder than naturals

Attached: Different-Types-of-Steroids-and-What-They-Do-For-You.jpg (1124x596, 493K)

Here's the bigger redpill:
* No one really cares how hard you work, only how good you look. The better looking guy is always more admired than the ugly tryhard.

Attached: 1555898313660.jpg (2352x916, 557K)

>supersoldier serum that makes you the Energiser Bunny lets you exercise significantly longer than Regular Bunny
No shit.

This is true but say you achieve the same results as someone but it was harder for you because of your circumstance (like athlean x vs the an average roider) you get more respect by default. This is why disabled athletes who compete normally are called heroes and self made millionaires get more respect than trust fund kids

Imagine being so insecure you roid for anything that doesnt make you money. Compete? Fine. Have a fitness channel? Expected. Selling your own supps? Necessary.
If you cant handle not being the biggest guy everywhere you go so you have to use drugs to get ahead youre a loser
>inb4 post body

Attached: 20190710_120216.jpg (3024x4032, 3.76M)

This is absolutely true. The number one red flag for PE's in sports is a spike in training activity. The guys who are already doing whatever the can to improve are the most likely to use PE's

Why does money have to be the driving factor? How about increased quality of life?

>They CAN work harder so they do
>They don't abuse the fact that any kind of stimulus leads to muscle gains
Most roiders are lazy and undertrain
That's why there's so many of them who you can't tell are on gear because they don't look big enough

People who take steroids, thankfully, die painful deaths at suboptimal ages.

>you achieve the same results
the natty cope

Attached: wes.jpg (558x766, 43K)

I did some deep reading during the Arod suspension and my conclusion was that at some point everyone will be on testosterone as a quality of life measure.

See:
>incredibly insecure
If you need steroids to feel comfortable you are just as mentally fucked as trannies

Looks like shit

How do steroids increase your quality of life unless you're a professional athlete?

Testosterone has a significant effect on energy levels, confidence, sexual performance, and many more factors

>they work harder than naturals
Not really sice there's no time to recover, no inflamation, no pain, no stress, you're basically saying that gamers using cheats play more than honest players

You don't have sex.

when you're on roids, your organism works harder for you

the only thing you HAVE TO put more effort into is making sure you're staying healthy by doing blood tests and taking proper drugs to prevent and fix shit

What's ironic is you're low test but aren't on gear, you just quit lifting after a month of seeing no gains
post body to prove me wrong

You have to put more effort in in the gym too to take full advantage of the juice

who said anything about taking full advantage
you can train like any other person, or even be fucking lazy and still get much superior results
in fact, when your diet is good and hormones are in check, training hard is just the icing on the cake. sometimes it does more harm than good if you're prone to injuries

Here's a red pill for you. Jeff is at least on TRT and most likely also uses mast and/or anavar

Kind of. You can do just as much volume but you would be eating like 5000 cal a day to cover it. Youll get fat and buff but will lose a lot of it while you cut. Protein synthesis is easier on roids so you can eat less, recover faster, and put on lean muscle. If you cut properly you dont have to worry about muscle loss.

Anyone can do insane volume. Your body is ridiculous at the amount of stress it can take.

Single digit IQ post

Imagine thinking that Jeff "Facepulls and Markers" is a natty.
Also "holier than thou" cope.

If you're at the point of taking test you're so deep into the gym-life that you train harder than most people anyway.

DYEL?

Lifting for strength should be prioritized so you have a good base for your isolation exercises, sorry twinks, its the harsh truth.

Attached: 9469846946.jpg (700x720, 41K)

why not?

If you stop roiding, do you lose all your gains?

>crickets chriping

did you had a stroke while typing this?

Attached: 1535650761370.jpg (387x420, 48K)

>increased quality of life
>hair loss
>acne
>erectile dysfunction
>gyno
>permanent plaque buildup in the arteries causing heart disease
>shut down of natural testosterone production
>infertility
Nice quality of life you have there.

nice confirmation bias and false info

post body, show us your fake gains

Post body.
>inb4 the goym finding any excuse not to post body, or not timestamping.

These are all sides discussed in the links in /fraud/ OP. It's not biased or false info. This is what the pro-steroid crowd warns you about.

all of these are preventable and at the very least manageable.

They're POTENTIAL side effects that are warned about so you know how to avoid them.

Natties getting riled up. Excuse me while I keep being stronger and more aesthetic than you.

See

See also.

The amount of pic related on both sides of the argument. Idk why everyone is upset when 90% of people on fraud look like absolute shit with ugly faces and sides from the gear while the nattys are have no sides and probably look just as good as the 90% with effort. No one on this board competes and has no incentive to work hard because they are still stuck on this god forsaken R9K 2.0 board.

Attached: 1562571941005.png (468x529, 441K)

Behold the eternal wisdom of a 17-year-old.

90% of fraud does looks like shit except for masT, Testifly, and maybe 2 others. Lmao maybe you should inject 5ccs of air straight into your bicep vein you weak bitch.

not at all, if you follow standard protocol you will keep almost everything.

> Still hasn't posted body

but 99% of /fraud/ never posts body so how would you know? i can guarantee you that roiders look better than natties, and most roiders never really notices any side effects if they stick to normal dosages of recommended substances and does cycles instead of cruising.

I never lost body in fraud so I can post body in cbt and pretend to be natty.

But if roids are superior, why do you pretend to be natty?
Are you afraid people will mock you and lose respect for you if you assume you roid? That's really controversial, at least.

Attached: 135913411473.png (413x395, 336K)

How many fucking times has an idiot on fraud posted body saying they are taking a gram of test+tren/week just to look dyel or just have gyno?

Attached: 1541285718137.png (500x446, 91K)

this exactly

>why do you pretend to be natty?
because steroids are illegal you absolute fucking retard

I've lifted natty and I've lifted cycling and there is no comparison, anyone who says otherwise is a fucking retard
The amount of extra volume you can put into a workout is dramatic, you can easily do at least 150% of your set while juicing.
I'm 100% sure steroids get shitty rep from retards who didn't eat and lift properly naturally jumping on gear and then not making any significant gains bc they don't have diet sorted out and have shit work ethic.
I gained 5kg in one year natty, gained 10kg and counting in the 2 months I've been on gear

literally none

go on and prove me wrong, you've got at least 3+ years of /fraud/ threads with working pictures in the archive

Yes,but 90% of them don't work harder than natties with impressive physiques.Have you seen the gay exercises some aesthetic and big dudes do on instagram???

Jfc, I'm going to bed. Literally the saddest bunch of limpdick incels on the internet.

Attached: 67xpt9t7x3h11.png (1461x1738, 1.48M)

>money is the most important
I'm willing to bet you almost slipped and said shekels.

Probably because he looks natty lmao literally a case of
>roiding for this

>why do you pretend to be natty?
For the lulz. I also tell people IRL I just do pushups once a week.

Only if you're past the natty limit

Cringe pussyposter. You are almost as bad as fatties that claim lifting is unhealthy. It's not worth it to you so you insist that it's from the devil.

>90% of people on fraud look like absolute shit
You're calling ripped, massive dudes gross? Do you realize where you are?

literally some troll just like the one asking if he should cut for 3 years straight or "i looked better before steroids"

you're just a coping faggot trying to cherrypick the worst examples so you can feel better about your fear of needles

Attached: 1506713112309.png (1090x912, 1.74M)

Wow where's he on /fraud/?
This is your daily fraudster btw
Holy fuck try harder incel

Attached: 1563469460701.jpg (1242x1039, 786K)

Nice, bro. Post cycle

/Fraud/ not steroids users in general
> Reading comprehension

emmm yeah; using roids give you stonger fibers and short recuperation time so you could train harder 6 days a week.

Gyno

Still bigger than you. Jow Forums is overrun with losers and lazy copers. Considering the average Jow Forums poster is dyel, anything decent looking like what you posted is in the top 10% of physique or better.
Not to mention he didn't have to hit the gym as hard or as often or watch what he eats. Steroids aren't just about the results. They're also about how easily/fast gains are made

5'5''

Post a few if these shitty physiques. Also see what I said in

>I have had everything spoonfed to me my entire life

Attached: 1555895695954.jpg (762x785, 193K)

>no time stamp or name

Yea that’s bait

>post 3 month progress just on anavar
>imlpy he is taking gram of test and tren

He literally posted this picture recently and said it was like 3 month difference just on orals. He is pretty huge, lean and aesthetic as of right now.

Once again, you are fucking coping and projecting.

If you post your own physique i would have all the material i need lmao

Attached: 1544907212357.png (318x516, 353K)

>can handle significantly more volume
Not with those tendons

>tendons
do you even know what volume is?

> Huge, lean
Holy fuck XD the only cope here is the fact that you can eat at a surplus and get that build natty in 4 months
>Roiding for this level of buyers remorse

Steroids aren't from the devil and there are reasons to use them. "Quality of life" isn't one of them.

This

this what? Form complete sentences user.

there is no point in replying to you because you're really retarded. I clearly said this picture is old and this guy is huge now and still not running 2g combined like you were implying from the very beginning (because this is the only thing you remember from a fucking troll post) Just stop posting already

>Most roiders are lazy and undertrain
tfw i'm so lazy i roid to look natty

Whoa calm down bud, I was agreeing with my fellow user. You gearheads really gotta keep your temper in check. I get it, id be pretty mad too if i took an ORAL ONLY cycle and made ZERO GAINS lmao XD

Attached: 1535397140118.jpg (201x152, 16K)

That pic was from a 3 day old archive copemaster

>Retarded namefag makes retarded statements
Shoo shoo

Most people there have patchy red skin and more craters than the moon, are balding or are complaining about their fucking heart hurting

Here's another one,
>600 mg of test for this

Attached: 1563306279583.jpg (1000x1828, 218K)

pretty solid gains wouldnt you say? and on such a mild cycle aswell. cant really see any problems with this. most natties dont even come close.

look at your post again you fucking retard

>taking a gram of test+tren/week just to look dyel or just have gyno?

I told you to find it in archive and first you posted guy who ran only orals and now you are posting someone who did babbys first cycle. Where's the gram of test and gram of tren to look like shit? Just stop, you are pathetic.

There is no time frame or anything and he posted different picture before he hopped on so it's a "fake" progress picture. Still doesn't matter because it's a pretty solid progress for first cycle.

Pretty mediocre desu, if you can't achieve this natty and you decide to roid i sincerely hope that you die via stroke and exit my genepool. Roiders should strive for greater than mediocrity. I know the trips on /fraud/ would agree with me on this point as well.

Attached: 1528247690092.jpg (960x951, 78K)

first of all, post body.
secondly, he is not the pinnacle of physical perfection but a work in progress as we all are. if you honestly think that one cycle is going to take you to the Olympia stage i have bad news for you pal. reaching your max potential takes time even with all the substances in the world.

Here's one at 900mg prop/ week
So many tards have fucked themselves due to lack of foresight.
Maybe you should post body and prove me wrong desu

Attached: image-3657778770.jpg (799x799, 54K)

roiding isnt as easy as you think. even when you do your research there is alot of conflicting information and trial and error involved. these guys doesnt even look bad and obviously lifts even though you are posting the worst examples you could possibly find.

his traps became slightly larger and his package disappeared. not a very good trade off if you ask me.

well his arms and shoulders blew up and he´s much leaner in the second pic. seems to have skipped a few leg and chest days though.

Post body and lifts gaylord

Attached: 1563308067850.jpg (580x870, 53K)

i'm not sure "blew up" is applicable

no one "blows up" from testosterone only though.

I just can't take your stupidity anymore. First you imply that a lot of people in /fraud/ threads run 2 grams of gear per week and look like shit, then you proceed to post guy on anavar and random guy on first cycle and now you are posting some random fat fuck from internet. How fucking dumb are you? Only thing i told you is that you are full of shit with your claims about /fraud/ posters because nothing of this sort ever happened there. It looks like you're an underage faggot and you think that you will hurt my feelings because some dumb fat shit hopped on gear and got shit results, like we're friends just because we both take steroids.