Getting mired so hard other girls hate your gf by association

>getting mired so hard other girls hate your gf by association
now that's making it

Attached: 1563466182349.jpg (614x948, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5Ni1_OtWpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery#Atlantic_slave_trade
youtube.com/watch?v=4bu36QjaHHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are lightskins always so much more aggressive than pure blooded black people?

Implying thats bc of the boyfriend is delusion. She probably just lost her purse and suspects the obvious

>tfw no ultrapossessive black gf

Attached: 1555523091373.jpg (1080x1249, 199K)

BAKA at these white kleptomaniacs

She disapproves of the guy being a race traitor

disgusteng

I know it is going to sound Jow Forums, but there really are lots of health effects, including mental ones, in offspring of such evolutionarily divergent populations. And to sound REALLY Jow Forums, many are mixed with Jewish blood, because Jews dominated the slave trade and ownership back in the day, so most lightskins have those extra crazy genes too

Are there melanin receptors in my penis?

Imagine being a white person and dating blacks

>cant even spell it right
let me hear that "muh IQ" laddie

Attached: 1534625566063.png (479x585, 732K)

She is like some kind of mexican or something... she's not white

>it’s actually todd howards brother
Kek, no wonder bethesda has gone to... SHIT

That dude looks blind.

Yes directly under your foreskin are melanin receptors that increase your natural testosterone tenfold when they come in contact with melaniated skin.

Attached: 1524414403309.jpg (750x750, 82K)

How can you say something so controversial without any proof at all? I am genuinely curious. Please, send me some information.

Attached: FBBC9E9C-70F5-4322-B2AD-4EF5252F54B6.jpg (2256x1244, 543K)

Attached: 1536274626151.png (1260x2168, 325K)

she literally sells nude pictures on patreon
who gives a fuck

Jews dominated the trade ships. The farmers who actually owned slaves and bred some of them were majority southern whites. Can you imagine a jew farming land in Alabama or Texas

>Those stretch marks on ass
yikes

How about good old racial insecurity (I'm lighter than her! Why is he with her instead of me?) and natural female insecurity at the same time. No need to dig into 'lul jews'

post body. Lets see that pudgy dyel body covered in stretchmarks

based manu calling out the bed wenches

Attached: DwxrEfDXgAAk7SD.jpg (612x960, 84K)

Lmao. Nigger salty about the superior bwc.

because majority of women are not into bestiality
Jow Forums jokes aside, black and white women (and those shitstains in between) prefer a caucasian guy because he doesn't look like he's gonna knock you with his fist or pull a gun at you. I had a female friend who went out with a black guy who was into her. She blocked him after one date. When I asked why, she said, "He scares me."

lool

Ah A black text on white background infographic made by Jow Forums. Now you've convinced me

I just caught a girl stare at my ass in a reflection of a metro car's window. Skinny jeans rock!

not even black women want black men

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 35K)

What is Somalia
What is ZImbabwe
What is SAR
What is Congo

Next thing you say: It is all because of white colonialists or CIA.
No, it's not.

what's female version of this

They've got a weird complex. When I was watching the world cup I noticed the all black African teams composed themselves way better than mixed Euro guys.

T. White roasties

Forgot the part where non whites look ugly 99% of the time. A 6/10 white mogs a 9/10 ethnic

Mad because his 3 inch pp can't satisfy a black woman properly. Dicklets pls go

This is true. The mental health effects of constant sustained identity issues are crippling.
t. Mulatto

>other more attractive woman looking in your general direction
>dude she's so jealous XD

why are roasties so fucking braindead?

Why is only male nigcels with the "identity issues" and crippling depression? I know for a fact the vast majority of MGoTW is made up of nigcels. Mulattas happily fall in the fold with white men.

Attached: 1536494905001.jpg (1024x999, 129K)

Why do you have identity issues? You're just mixed and can identify with both heritages. Nobody other than you really cares.

you understand that most races of people are mixed right? There's zero "pure" people in the world. The races of the world aren't defined by hard boundaries, it's a gradient of races. Southern Europeans are mixed with surrounding non-European people to varying degrees. Russians have Asian admixture. and Japanese have some Caucasian Ainu blood. Just look at genetic maps of people in the world and you'll see it

Mental health issues come from how society treats them not because of genetic mixing. non-white people who pass as white have an easier time in society. Race is more about looks than anything else

Because women lack the introspective and critical thought capibilities that men have. Low IQ people in general are more okay with race mixing because they can't physically comprehend that it might have a negative effect on their children.

Stretch marks look good when they’re on a qt little bubble butt

Yeah that's real easy to say but actually living it is a different story. Bottom line is humans are a tribal species who tend to hold their racial and ethnic identities in high regard, and being an unholy mixture of two diametrically opposite races/cultures makes it impossible to just "embrace" both sides. Everybody knows black "culture" is just a cesspit of shitty nigger music, stealing, and gorilla looking women anyway.

>capibilities
maybe they lack capibaras too?
here we go with the "muh IQ" arguments lmao

Attached: 1533508818820.jpg (640x640, 70K)

You're either really stupid or a Jew, and you're also the only one here legitimately purity spiralling. Everybody knows there's relatively no such thing as a "purebred" human, however just because everyone has some degree of foreign admixture, that doesn't mean we should all fuck eachother senseless and let the human race become a dark brown muddied up abomination. That wouldn't really happen in the first place anyway though because of in-group preference amongst the different races, which explains why the different races still even exist to this day.

Attached: me_looking_cool.jpg (1080x1350, 80K)

ok have fun with your goblino spawns bro

Attached: 501.png (735x541, 27K)

>caring about girls
>not caring about the tree spirits

You dumb moron.

Attached: 77e01b9b-dd05-4ea9-82b8-bbfb4ce56e27.jpg (500x281, 48K)

>resorting to smuggieposting
fuck it, Ill meet you in the mud.

Attached: 1545365074522.jpg (667x629, 69K)

gay you lad

Based Totoro poster

Then just wear cartigans, go to college and be "white".

>resorted to typoposting when someone called him out for being a filthy race mixer
don't complain that no one warned you when your kids end up disenfranchised and hating you instead of mr. nosenstein for brainwashing you

Attached: 1563660261006.png (553x827, 481K)

ITT

Attached: 1563466104443.jpg (1400x831, 262K)

>imagine being so unloved by your parents you project your own insecurities to literally everyone

Attached: 1520532578645.jpg (498x750, 49K)

No, the farmers did not own the slave ships

Yeah that's basically what I do. But it'd be pretty great if there weren't so many virtue signalling retards peddling the race mixing agenda so I could actually look and feel like I belong when I embrace my white side. Nobody seems to think about the actual children when race mixing is the topic at hand. It's always "but muh you love who you love".

The body language is confrontational, but it could have been for a ton of other reasons.

Keep your chin up. A lot of people here suffer from depression and self esteem issues, things get a lot better when you get your life on track. Getting in a better state mentally. People honestly don't really care that you're mixed.

As a side note, were you raised by both parents?

Lmao I hate mutts that hate themselves the most. How can you be so pathetic and care about not fitting in with "muh white side" and "muh black side". Why be a sad kunt because of shit you didn't have control over. You ain't black and you're neither white. And never will be. You're a mixture of both resulting in something new. Why can't you embrace being a mutt and be proud of it instead of being faggot and cry. People like you are literally the reason mutts are seen as subhumans lmao.
>t. Hapa

Attached: 1556623439504.png (1368x692, 735K)

yeah instead of being a complacent pussy like you, Elliot, I'll gladly continue make a stink about race mixing and convince more people than i already have to not do so

Attached: 1563648366540.jpg (627x582, 53K)

I want to puke when i see racemixing.

>Reeee
Lol.

you are literally the dude on the left on that meme lmao

People not caring is the issue as well. Mixed people suffering from crippling identity issues is a huge thing swept under the rug because it's not a politically correct thing to speak up about it. I talk to people on a regular basis about my situation and the issues that arise from race mixing and almost every single person I've talked to it about tells me they've pretty much come to the same conclusion as me but never talk about it because they'll be lambasted. Bad shit continues to happen because good people keep their mouths shut. And no, shockingly, my black mom was out of the picture.

Attached: 1563725319619.jpg (298x287, 14K)

>i may be blind but at least my girlfriend's white

that's me

Cheers bro. Keep being miserable.

Attached: LMAOing@Ur_Life.jpg (324x291, 28K)

Hmmmmm

Attached: 1563638993501.png (773x764, 642K)

>I talk to people on a regular basis about my situation and the issues that arise from race mixing and almost every single person I've talked to it about tells me they've pretty much come to the same conclusion as me but never talk about it because they'll be lambasted.
You mean you are a regular on the mgotw forums. Even more reason for selective male niglet abortions, you truly are the worst.

Attached: 1563085852620.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Holy fuck I didn't know there were so many nigcels

not a single fucking comma

that's already happened in Southern Europe and the Mediterranean and that's the best part of the world

Who took the picture?

Attached: 10B5DF0D-538D-4243-886F-9CEDC2637872.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

Why does it look like black girls all go for the same type of white guy? (Preppy, pretty boy)

because they know where dem good genes are

Attached: 1536530688858.jpg (500x499, 52K)

Google "outbreeding depression".

Her husband.

>what is somalia
literally afro asiatic nation with at least 10% middle eastern ancestry, even more of a shithole than the congo

Reminder of what awaits when you racemix

Attached: 1503782599160.jpg (714x802, 75K)

The type of skinny black girl who goes for white guys tends to be aiming for or have a college education, lived mid-upper class etc. They are the "Oreo"s and so they tend to go for men in the same social group. Social class is a far more powerful relationship judge than race. A rich-midclass white girl would be more more likely to date a rich-midclass polite nig than trailer trash and vice versa, a middle class black girl is more likely to date a middle class white dude than a hoodrat.

So we have the DOTR for pol, day of the revolution for commies, beta uprising for r9k. I propose we call this one the day of the surpreme black gentleman. Not like any of these are gonna happen but I enjoy the names

Literally no one got mad you just wish your baits worked better

I like how jews now controlled a trade they weren't even around for

take your meds

very based user

How about the fact you are being removed from the genepool by your own women? A black girl would rather bear a white mans illegitimate child then give birth to the seed of american cottonpicker.
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Ni1_OtWpg

Attached: 1549804788902.png (938x639, 153K)

You are trying hard

White men and black women make beautiful children but white women and black men make fucking creatures. I wonder why? Happens literally every time

Black version of 'niceguy'

I WOULD TREAT M'LADY SO MUCH BETTER WITH MY KNOWLEDGE OF DRAGONBALLS *tips do-rag*

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery#Atlantic_slave_trade

I dont even have to try.

Attached: 1549114245023.jpg (3345x2509, 709K)

Fuck off hes right.Race mixing is degenerate and the "people" who propagate this shit deserved to bw shunned.

You have some waking up to do mr Bugmansson: an overwhelmingly large amount of slave ships had jewish owners

Basically this

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=4bu36QjaHHM
come on

I know I saw the sloppy photoshops on pol too

I like how something made literally last month can change history!

Attached: He's_right_you_know.jpg (640x478, 50K)

;)

Attached: 1561845299217.jpg (576x1024, 65K)

You and the mutt can stay mad, whitey

Attached: JPEG_20190629_074630.png (588x587, 401K)