Reminder you'll never have this

reminder you'll never have this

Attached: epitome of chad.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

lol mate, last friday a 16yo qt of the likes as in the webm was mirin me squatting. i've bought new tight pants and my ass looked absolutely dope with a pump.

jesus you people must be ugly if you've never shared a giggle with a woman.

>the year of our lord 2019
>being defeatist
Just how gay are ya

I already do. My gf is 8 years younger than me. My ex is 9 years younger, the previous ex 6 years, etc.

jokes on you, I already have it

nonce

?

nonce

I don't know what that word means.

yer a nonce harry

Bush dodger

>he's too low iq to banter with his bros
nice

I look 10x as good as this subhuman lol I get this from every decent looking girl I meet.

nonce you lad yer gimp

Teen girl mires are only cool to you. As in, dont bring them up bc you sound a little bit like youd end up drinking iced tea with chris hansen
Predator pilled
Its almost like you dont want an older gf to do chores for you
Why do people lie on the internet

>a girl will never get instantly wet when looking at me
news at 11, girls never look at me twice, at this point the feels aren't even there anymore

Cavill is literally the most handsome man that I have ever seen in human history bros I would suck his dick and it would be perfectly heterosexual yo

Based, only the envious will get butthurt at this

>28-year-old dating a 20-year-old is a predator
U wot? And she cooks and cleans for me. What more could I want?

>10x

Lmao righttt

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-113049.jpg (1440x900, 281K)

None of you degenerates want to ridicule his hairline?

who cares of hairs when you have THIS jawline and facial features, cuckhold

Hair is irrelevant if you have a masculine face. Just look at the Rock, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis, etc.

That's creepy as shit, man. She just started being an adult

>the Rock, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel
all 3 are ugly as shit, textbook definition of fame halo

jason statham ? ugly ? go outside

And? She's an adult. Two adults in a relationship is perfectly normal, you seething roastie.

>3 of the most desired men in Hollywood
>ugly as shit

This is textbook cope.

Teen girls 14-18 are peak for reproduction. You’re telling me that their mires aren’t better than a 26 year old roastie?

Reality is, if you only have hairloss to the magnitude Cavill has, nobody in real life gives a fuck or recognises it.

Yes he is. Now you are gonna tell me Adam Driver is handsome too
Fame = 10/10 face, even if the face is a 3/10. Using celebrities as examples of good looking faces should deserve a permaban for maximum retardation, even YOU would be considered a sex symbol if you got jacked and starred some normie blockbuster

Attached: 591233[1].jpg (215x290, 12K)

Stop entertaining the roastie. You’re living a good life bro. Keep it up. Turn playing house into an actual house. It’s not creepy as long as she’s 18.

>Fame = 10/10 face
Lol. Is that why Dany Devito is so popular among women?

You can bet your ass he has gotten more pussy than all this place combined. But obviously he is an extreme example, he is like 5'2 or so and ugly as shit, even Vin Diesel would be considered a male model next to him.

Amerimutt detected who gets mad when a 19 year old guy dates a 17 year old qtie.

Americans really are some shit. You can be drafted into the slaughterhouse at 18, but for some reason you're only an adult at 21. Your obsession with "protecting" "children" and "underaged" people from "bad things" turns you all into hypersensitive, infantile, passive-aggressive dipshits.

Boss moves

Those digits!!

Good for you brother
I love you

Attached: 78103763-44EC-4349-96E3-5E8C9F55D057.jpg (646x720, 31K)

I met my last gf when she was 16 an I was 19. We had a healthy relationship and spend a lot of Time together and at each others familys.

Now I‘m 23, in College and only fuck liberal art major thots or chubby chink exchange Students
You Guys are the degenerats if you think the second one is better behause they are all over 18

I can't imagine having a meaningful relationship with someone five years younger than me, let alone 9. How do you have anything in common lol. Did you just stop growing when you turned 20 or something?

>meaningful relationship
>have anything in common
Are these bait or do some scrawny men really care about these?

I'm about the same. I look 10 years younger than I really am. People who don't know don't even realize it

Life without that sounds pretty sad to me.

>literally missing the point of relationships

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.84M)

>the way her leg shakes and her hands tremble a bit before he turns away
Science is awesome bros

Just noticed it, what the fuck does it mean? Is she unironically wet from looking at irl gigachad?

reminder that Cavill is a pedo creep

I get mired but too beta to do anything
it usually goes like this:
>get introduced to a group
>women mire the fuck of me
>I end up not talking and being too beta to take part of conversation (also lack of interest in small talk)
>women realize I'm autist
>they don't mire me anymore

Only vin diesel is ugly out of those. Still masculine but not definitively good looking, he kind of looks like a baby face and has too mcuh face fat. Statham and the rock are objectively handsome facially.

been there brah and lookism fags will deny that personality matters a lot

he should be legally entitled to fucking and breeding 1000s of 12 year olds to improve the genetic quality of the race, you fucking cuck

why is there a rocket league ad in the back tho?

don't fucking want it all women do is distract you and fuck up your life

This.

i'm starting to think i'd rather fuck a man, at least I can punch them when they start their shit

>caring about women
>not caring about the tree spirits

You'll never make it user

Attached: 77e01b9b-dd05-4ea9-82b8-bbfb4ce56e27.jpg (500x281, 48K)

WHY DOES THIS GUY ALWAYS GET DUBS THIS IS INFURIATING

Have what? You've never even been smiled at by a woman?
I can see the bar is set really low for you incels, but please stop projecting onto the rest of us. Also; have sex.

she's pretty

Attached: 1563727753887.jpg (1024x960, 118K)

Maybe you should do something about all those kids at those degenerate LGBT parades before trying to police what 2 consenting adults are doing

Attached: 1556892877595.jpg (765x960, 128K)

>smiled at
The guy is so handsome that she had to look away from him because she couldnt stand the tension.
good looking people get looked at. This guy makes girls look away. Hes on another level

Yes.