Confess

confess

Attached: 1515932915020.png (614x599, 52K)

I’ve curled in the squat rack every time for months now

im gonna do the cut next year, ok

I’m not actually bulking, I’m just fat.

I look like shit but pretend I’m the bees knees

I want a gf

Attached: 1560147982297.png (590x350, 179K)

I fucking hate you.

>started the stripped 5x5 two weeks ago after doing only cardio for months to lose weight
>haven't been hurting at all
>decide to look up proper form for yesterday's workout A.
>I've been squatting my deadlifts
>I wasn't keeping my forearms parallel and elbows around 45* for ohp start
>was using too much weight for barbell rows and not working my back like I'm supposed to
>Do everything slowly with proper form yesterday
I'm hurting so bad today. Thanks sticky links. Now I don't look as retarded. I also posted in the wrong thread before. When am I not gonna be new?

I lost a lot a weight to join the military but then someone said somethings and I doubted myself if I can do it, then winter came and I stopped. Now I'm back to my weight before the weight lost. I'm 6'1 and 300 lbs after the weight lost I was 245 and need to lose more to join. I hate myself for falling so hard. I want to get back to it but that dude words fucked my head. Basically he said I can't do it because I'm not a athlete. Please I just want to get out of this. I want my drive back and push myself.

Pain is weakness leaving the body. Even mentally. Keep pushing.

You can do it user. Fuck the haters

why'd you want to die for the jew anyway?

I haven't been in the gym in 3 months and I've been drinking 2 cups of coffee every day.

Its summer right now. College is closed. Friends are all gone. No gym near by. Too sad to do any exercise at home. Have a defeated mentality.
I've got 1 more month to go.

Attached: illust_66325697_20190718_171416.png (801x650, 567K)

I do cardio every single day because it feels damn good.

not him but when i was enlisted in the military i never got deployed/sent overseas. spent most of my time doing computer admin stuff

I tried lean bulking but I'm gaining weight faster than intended and now I don't want to cut. I just got past 18% bf and I care about getting leaner but I look like a skeleton in clothing and I wanna keep getting stronger to see if I someday can get out of dyel.

I don't even care about women, ex left me a couple months ago and the sour taste in my mouth still remains. I think I'll keep living a life of sin.

>halfway through my workout
>time for pull ups
>pull up bar is occupied
>take a piss
>refill water bottle at water fountain
>pull up bar still occupied
>leave gym

Protip: only a very few amount of people enlist to fight for the country. Most do it out of desperation, money, or cold blood.

Y tho?

I know I just hate myself for letting hit my mind like that. I ran 2-8 miles everyday. In the beginning of it sucked but I pushed through.
Thanks
All my life I was a failure and I'm tired of being a failure. I want to be great and want to show people what I can do. They always worry about me and always say it's too hard for me. They never give me the chance to show them. All they see is a fat bastard. No more, I want to show them and myself that I can do it. For why I want to I join, I lost someone close to me that I don't really want to get into. I just want to competent.

Binged on popcorn yesterday. God happens fast. I wake up after 12+ hours of sleep and prepare for OMAD.
>black coffee
>oatmeal with whey
>toast with cottage cheese
That's the first set of 3 sets I was about to down.
>First set is finished.
>Starts prepping for second prep.
>Stomach growls.
>Pain blooms behind my abs.
>Hello darkness my old friend.mp3
>Had hyperacidity all my life and knew what was to come
>Tried to be hopeful and continue prepping
>Drank some anti-acid meds
>Pain is now a nuclear bomb
>Tried to tense my abs after every explosion
>doingrepswhilehyperacidic.jpg
>Got tired and weak
>Feel myself wanting to vomit
>Want to vomit vs. not wanting to lose macros from first set
>first instinct wins
>toilet is full of wasted WASTED PROTEIN
>vomit 3 more times
>bed-ridden for almost 9 hours
>shouting and cursing
>neighbor knocks to ask if I'm ok
>GET ME A FUCKING KNIFE I WANT TO STAB A HOLE IN MY STOMACH
>Sis and mom come over after neighbor calls them
>took care of me the rest of the day
>lost workout time
>staying up to catch up on work tom
>can't eat too much protein for another day until relapse
FUCK MY STOMACH Jow Forums AND FUCK POPCORN

>not shilling on home gym master race
N
G
M
I
A gym membership is like getting a thot as a gf. You hit it once, you'll do it again. You leave it once, you'll leave it again

Just lat machine next time if you're impatient, instead of leaving.