Remember to go for a run today, user!

remember to go for a run today, user!

Attached: 1523394439498.jpg (468x821, 99K)

Attached: 969B7884-9DAC-40F2-8065-07091BA824C1.gif (795x720, 22K)

Saving my mommy

fuck off

sage

I just finished Week 1 Day 3 of C25k. It sucked ass.

Attached: 0A9DBE63-7C56-49D5-B27C-03F84C61C02F.jpg (1242x2208, 541K)

fadad

wow

back to /b/ idiot

Keep it up, user. It’ll suck, but if you’re dedicated to it you’ll absolutely make it.

>100 degrees and climbing
>also humid as fuck

yeah, no. where my east coast bros at

Attached: varg stop.jpg (750x493, 65K)

whats the point of running? its boring as shit and doesnt make you muscular

Sup bro, remember to drink a fuckton of water

This and also endurance gains from cardio are transient as fuck. You go a week or two without cardio and your VO2max drops back to baseline, lmao

Helps your heart. No point in having big muscles if you end up having a heart attack

Cardiovascular health. I would also argue it is one of the most functional forms of strength, being able to run fast/far.

You're doing great user! it's ok to be tired.

Who is this cute twink

went for a run in the rain today. Felt amazing, glad to be out of the house doing cardio. Great mental clarity as well after,

Attached: 1333444086813.png (195x179, 45K)

Attached: 2B8D2A07-0BFD-4F49-8215-0CFF436C9438.jpg (248x380, 19K)

>Lowers your resting heart rate.
>Keeps joints mobile.
>Increased energy (anecdotal).
>Greater aerobic energy pathway adaptation.
>Increased sex drive (anecdotal).

I’m relatively new to running, but those are the benefits I’ve read about and/or experienced.

nice one reddit, here take it back

Attached: E0A1405B-1734-4F46-847B-D032007CFE67.jpg (232x364, 31K)

A healthy heart will help your gains more than you think. I used to feel like shit when lifting weights and even stopped because of it but then I started swimming and got back to lifting and I don't feel like passing out at the end of each set, plus I can run for a mile.

Yeah nah, that shit is boring. Plus at least with lifting I can take a week or two off and be just as strong, possibly even stronger due to recovery, as when I started the break. With cardio, you're constantly on that hamster wheel, and the moment you get off, you lose all your endurance gains. No thanks.

Boston here. Was supposed to run 10 miles today. I tried to run 6 miles yesterday morning but could only make 4 it was so hot and humid.

Gonna do my long run tomorrow before the sun comes up instead.

>implying being muscular is the only goal
It feels good not to get winded. It allows you to build up your cardiovascular system. Makes sports more enjoyable to play since you won't be winded after 2 quick sprints. You get to be outside, explore your city/town. It feels better than lifting (for me).

You guys love to focus on just one aspect of something and judge that activity based on that one metric while ignoring everything else about it. If you take two weeks off you might lose some fitness but the same can be said of any fitness activity. Just stay disciplined.

he looks like he has a beautiful asshole

he's cute

Attached: immunitydog.jpg (480x600, 53K)

Attached: 1563276013453.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

I am angry

I hope for your sake that this is a lame trolling attempt

Attached: cNRWbe4.jpg (830x960, 83K)

based

saw some jackass running today when I went to get some Wendy's

Rhode Island here, just gonna go on the elliptical today. Going outside today means certain death

Did c25k last year, changed my life. Stick to it!

If you're running you're not stuck anywhere, tired of running here? Run there. You must be very lazy if you see taking entire weeks off like a given. But no one is forcing you to do cardio.

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 48K)

Ok

XD

kys

consider death

kys

Fellow Rhode Island bro. Where abouts?

FAAAAAK

Ok

>tfw when you have EB simplex
>can't run more than a mile or two without feet erupting in so many agonizing blisters that you can't run again for two weeks
>stuck on spin bike for cardio

Unfortunately I'm a spinlet for life. I want to love running but it doesn't love me :(

mummy noooooo

Attached: 1563585587613.png (288x435, 242K)

oof

Fuck off

lol imagine sticking your dick in a twink
who would want that haha just imagine lol

lol you know what haha would be funnier? if the twink hehe stuck his dick in you lol that'd be hilarious haha

Lol what a bitch. I live in south most part of Alabama and am about to go on an hour run

Attached: 1535229086844.jpg (470x470, 31K)

you're gonna die tonight if not dubs you piece of shit

lol that's definitely not possible gotta see video to believe it

Attached: 1449304731545.jpg (625x719, 95K)

yeet!

Also fellow Rhode Island bruh. Post bodies ;)

It's too fucking humid here rn.

Motherfyck

Not today

Did my run sir thank you

reply to this post

haha man i'd never know where to find any of that lol [spoiler]femboy_on_male on rule34[/spoiler]

fuck off fag

Fuck you.

i dont even lift

I did nigga

To add to sex drive: can also fuck harder and longer

>From Alabama
>running at the hottest point in the day

Yep. Makes sense. Also, if you're used to the heat it makes it easier to run in the heat.

MOMMMYYY

fug

Do you think he could sit on my face after his run and squeeze me with his glutes haha

nigger

He cute asf I'd do cardio with him all night desu haha

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Is that dustin wieber

before or after the shower
this is important

k

once youre lean itll be easy and you'll feel elite. I can drink 5 rum and cokes around run 10k without breathing through my mouth once

Mooooom

While we are talking about running, can someone suggest good running shoes for people with wide feet? I want to start running by I don’t want to risk injuring myself.

L

Definitely before

fuck u

For my mom, because I love her

bastard

fuck yu

:^|

Attached: E465CD9E-EDEE-44AF-A3B7-225417D94E8E.jpg (600x487, 41K)

fuck you nigger

3 pm is the hottest part of the day brainlet

any advice for someone with shit knees? was really getting into jogging 6 months back but must've overdone it as I developed instability in my left knee. One day I was playing tennis in the street with my friend and it got bad, swelled up for a few days and was very unstable. Rest and compression helped, but it's not back to 100% yet.

Tried running at 5.5mph on the treadmill recently, got 0.4 miles before my right knee (the supposed good one) felt unstable and swelled as well. The instability is on the front of the inside of the knee (vastus medialis area).

Any tips on not being a broken man?

Any decent running shoe will also come in wide widths. Just get that. Nike Pegasus in a wide should work fine for you.

faggot

cunt

20 miles yesterday and 15 today. Feels pretty good!

Fuck you, you pinheaded faggot

dont you fucking TOUCH my mother

/sage/

>from Alabama
Damn that sucks

Heatwave. Waiting til tomorrow.

Am I the only one who feels like running is part of my digestive process? If I go a month without running, I'll get a bloated stomach that seems unrelated to fat, and once I start again I usually take a couple massive shits and the bloating is gone.

Do it anyways