Obesity: Port Mortem

Ultimate Fat Shaming Edition

youtu.be/8jn67tdEGY4

Attached: A73E6059-0A1E-49EF-B55C-09E1F728A6C2.jpg (954x533, 92K)

based video

imagine squeezing out the cholesterol from an artery like a fucking yogurt tube

Imagine the smell

top kek

Attached: 1562425985765.jpg (600x536, 33K)

I wonder how that obese doc feels about his insides seeing her insides

I was thinking the same thing.

where is her arm?

I like how British healthcare system has enough power to fight the fat acceptance lobby, the sugar lobby, the tobacco lobby, etc. With all the shitshow that is NHS, they still have some good people doing god's work.

Based doctor infected himself with obesity to study and document the symptoms. Brave.

wow this video is allowed on youtube?

if educational it's allowed no restrictions

kids can watch thots get their roastie holes waxed in full frontal view
in a couple videos the chick are actually pretty good looking and they get in some positions that give a great view of their asshole/lips

holy shit that fat just looks like butter or cheese
fucking disgusting. I guess she got fat by eating butter and cheese
it would be interesting to see how fat looks like if its converted from other sources like protein or carbs

9/10

I like how cheerful this thot gets when cutting a corpse.

Give us a timestamp

theres a reason he said imagine retard

The guy is commenting in a thread about a video of an autopsy. It’s reasonable to think he is describing one of the scenes. So I’m a retard because I don’t want to watch the whole video but am willing to look at part of the video? Do you just come here looking to fight someone because you’re a weak faggot in real life?

>200 pounds overweight
>tit job

Why

>that fetus they found inside of her

Attached: noodle man.png (488x374, 508K)

Because most fat people are delusional.

Attached: AB3F5168-E06D-4902-BA11-2824F50AB26C.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

>
>So I’m a retard because I don’t want to watch the whole video but am willing to look at part of the video?

No you're a retard because you're low IQ lol

>trying to derail the thread for no reason
FAT FUCK DETECTED

Attached: 3D698CBF-0E46-4CA1-BBA4-2AA6B2CD7637.jpg (320x238, 15K)

learn english before posting on an english speaking imageboard amerimutts

I could handle them cutting her open and I could handle the redhead scraping her skin back like a tanner scraping the fat off a hide but I can't do those big snippy Bois, that's fucking nightmarish

This was on Netflix for a while, I believe. It may still be there. I watched this a year or two ago when it came out, and it's a huge eye-opener. I hope that as many obese people see this as possible to get a good idea of what exactly is happening to their organs under all that crushing weight.

jfc that entire channel

Attached: gcwaw7izkzo11.png (584x475, 290K)