If you're worried about longevity and long term healthy, is being big and strong healthy? I am 6'2, 245 lbs...

If you're worried about longevity and long term healthy, is being big and strong healthy? I am 6'2, 245 lbs, around 18-20 % body fat. My abs are visible and I am by no means fat, just big. Is this healthy in the long run? Is it healthy on my heart to have a large scale weight even though I am not fat? I worry all the time about heart healthy and not dying young. I don't see any old people over 200 pounds. Should I cut below 200 pounds for health?

Attached: the great blahino.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Abs showing at 20% bf? Don’t think so and I doubt you’re Konstantin konstatinov resurrected. You’d have to have insane core with 800+ lb deadlift.

no not healthy and your probably really around 25-30% bodyfat. Check your blood pressure/pulse/cholesterol levels eat relatively good and lose weight

Yeah... go ahead and post body

my resting heart rate, i just checked, is 62.

roast me

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-132219.png (1080x2160, 1.53M)

>my abs are visible
>by no means fat, just big
>”JUST BIG”

>abs visible

Attached: rich.gif (454x479, 124K)

I don't see an ounce of fat on you

Did we just get baited?

> I am 6'2, 245 lbs, around 18-20 % body fat. My abs are visible and I am by no means fat, just big.

Attached: 152399683055.gif (245x280, 1.32M)

diet digestion and organ function through consistent exercise are the key to longevity. If you are as fat as you are, it is likely you eat hormone-filled processed foods all the time. Are you a baby suckling calf? no? stop eating products that spew out of a fucking cow's nipple. It is pushed because it is profitable. Eat a diet composed entirely of raw vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, fish, eggs, and once per week meat.

That's not 18-20% at all. Depending on where you live, you may not think that you're fat compared to other people, but I don't see a healthy person in that picture.

What do you eat? What exercise do you get? How active are you in your daily life when not working out intentionally? Your lifestyle needs to change.

Attached: no afterlife.jpg (768x768, 76K)

Big is bad. Cardio is king.

i excersize everyday. It looks worse than it is. I mostly run. Haven't been lifting except body weight because I've been busy with school and work. I eat a lot of chicken, rice, tofu, onions burgers. My resting heart rate is 62. I think that is good for being 245 lbs

outsmarted once again

Do you eat fruits and vegetables (that aren't tofu or onions)? You look completely untrained- when you run, how far do you run? Are you following a specific program?

The stuff about certain metrics being "good for 245" is revealing. That's not a healthy weight for someone carrying a lot of fat. You already know that it is an indicator for future problems and it seems like you're trying to bargain with that reality.

Attached: you're not gonna make it.jpg (1401x788, 200K)

if you're actually serious and not just larping with some short term motivation

run everyday. Eat the same/more. But run everyday. Start slow because you're a fat fuck, and work up to 3 miles a day.

Wherever your weight ends up is where it ends up, you'll lean out for sure, don't necessarily need to go skele though, keep calories up

What are your lifts?

and this is why uou never believe people about their bf % online. they dont have a clue. You are at least 30% bodyfat mate. there is not a hint of abs. If you see it in certain lighting its no more than an outline. deluded.

Fat as fuck bro, drop 55 lbs and try again.

>and i am by no means fat
You're american, right?

No. I'm on a journey to become actually athletic over being big, and it's been amazingly humbling how much "in the way" the fat is. I can feel all of my muscles activate so much better without a thick layer of blubber in the way, and being mean feels so much better. In the long run, being consistently above your weight class for your height (even if much of it is muscle) will put more stress on your body then someone of the same lifestyle but with less bodyfat

assuming no e-stats, walking around at 245 at your height still feels like shit regardless of muscle mass

why yes how could you tell??