Another wrist cope thread

>I love you user, even if my wrists are thicker than yours
>Dumped a month later
Looking into a fat transfer for thickness because all the curls and forearm work don’t increase size. Trying NHS first for the UK lads, gonna pull the mental health card and if not then I’m just going private. I’m not living with this quality of life anymore. Anyone had any success

>Nobody cares
Why do poor people worry about being hungry

Attached: BD59A12A-0CE8-4D1C-8567-FF32C4C733CF.jpg (1240x800, 82K)

Have sex

Have sex

seriously, how do people go from saying "I love you" to dumping you a month later? how can you fuck up so much?

It's because they love his personality, but his wrists are just too small, they can't anymore at some point. I am in the same boat except i am a kissless virgin at 24 with micro wrists.

Some girls find a better option and choose it.
This will happen to you if you aren't big enough and get mogged by everyone.

girls just do whatever they're currently feeling, their emotions are like a summer storm thunder one moment and then sunny right after

oh you naive innocent child

What's your wrist size?

HGH, you wristlet

>tfw and wrist 5.5" across narrow part, 5.75" across styloid process
>27 yo "male"

Da fuck I can't even imagine that, my wrists are 7 inches and they look pretty small.

sure, but if you made a girl tell you that she loves you, then you did something right to make her feel that way. what the fuck could you do to make her feel the complete opposite a month later?

aside from girls finding someone better, I don't see another reason as to why she'd change her mind so drastically in a span of a month, unless you fucked up.

Does this mean I’m gonna make it?

Attached: 6B090E07-894A-4545-A41D-08F779180CD9.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

a girl can say I love you and then cheat the same day, that's just what girls do

do you really think women have a sense of loyalty?

yeah its because im emaciated

grow up

>people
whores

>why yes, my wrists are bigger than my biceps, why do you ask?

Attached: 4BBD74C1-13D0-497F-BC13-83F42289CA72.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

People, especially women, are fickle creatures.

other wristlets will try and comfort you by saying small joints are better for aesthetics. these people are full of shit and not to be trusted

>tfw 7 inch wrists
fuck

She couldn’t look past it after all

If the tape isn’t pulled tight it doesn’t count.

Attached: 90A88028-6E1F-4FAA-B719-F4EB38E8E9AD.jpg (1685x2048, 538K)

Lmao imagine walking into a doctors surgery here in the UK, where they're just trying to prevent fat people on the brink of death or cancer patients on chemo, then claiming you're really depressed because of your skinny wrists and you need a fucking fat transfer to make it all better.

Fucking hell.

mine are fkn 7inches as well. feels bad man