Is coffee good or bad? Worth drinking?

It seems like 80% of the human population drinks coffee but its just a shit substance.

stains your teeth
bad breath
caffeine dependency and withdrawal
expensive to buy at starbucks

Not to mention its bad for hearth

pretty much anything else is corporate sponsored science trials or old wive's tales.

Attached: coffee.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5135265/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

coffee is good for you

its shit

>shit taste
>withdrawal
>cant fucking focus and study
>yellow teeth

only good thing is it makes me incredibly horny

>another coffee.jpg thread

Attached: overhead squats.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Starbucks stock is literally at all-time-high levels because society is hopelessly addicted

Coffee is immune from scrutiny applied to sugar, fat, carbs because it's so normalised

Attached: Untitled.png (673x386, 19K)

starbucks stock is high because they are successful at entering china

It was already at historical highs before the China expansion, partly because the customers are incapable of stopping

the china expansion started in 98

stocks reflect future value retard

Good coffee tastes amazing bruh.

I need to cut back though. I got cucked by coffee during grad school. Had days where I'd TA and tutor for 8 hours straight, then have 5 hours of class going till 10pm. Got to the point where I was guzzling more coffee by 1pm than most people do in two days.

Tbqh the staining teeth part is the only real negative

You don't get bad breath, dependency isn't a big issue for most people, and it's not that expensive

If Starbucks is out of your budget, there's McDonald's or other inexpensive options

Young children tend to dislike coffee because it isnt sweet like the drinks they're used to.

It's more of an adult taste. Give it a couple of years for your taste buds to mature and you'll start to enjoy it more, user.

>Starbucks

Bro it costs like $6 for a can of decent roast at the store that will last you several weeks

Nobody who actually enjoys an actual cup of coffee goes to Starbucks. That's for white girls who cant drink it without half a gallon of chocolate added to their cup.

Drank two cups of black coffe last night at 10pm after "no-Caffeine" for 3 months because I became lazy and unfocused

I shit you not It's Sunday 7pm now and I still haven't slept

DON'T DO NO-CAF

Attached: 1563366544158.jpg (599x563, 74K)

I personally just use caffeine tablets for the benefits of coffee, dont really like the taste or the cost

caffeine tablets and l-theanine is the way to go

retard

Yep let's just heat up these dark bitter beans by the thousand, put their grains in water until it also tastes bitter, and then drink it every day while it artifically increases our heart rate, yep definitely not a bad idea to do in perpetuity, yep I believe every study even though a quick google will tell me they are funded by commercial coffee corporations, yep thats my life *Sip*

does anyone exercise? Its supposed to raise your heart rate and i heard thats bad for you

idgaf about the other stuff but if your coffee is bitter, you're brewing it wrong or using shitty beans.

Why is it always the same pic that is used in these coffee bad/good threads?

because these are meme threads

Caffeine causes heart fibrillation, not just elevated heart rate ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5135265/

Caffeinelet

Coffee is fucking great.

Its ok to like different things.

Also coffee is good for your health(u can google the science) but a lot of the health benefits are still in decaf. But if u hate the shit out of it, i heard exercise,good nutrition,sleeping well, meditation and just having a balanced life is even better.

I only drink moderate amounts of coffee(just enough to keep me alert and not feel like shit, more than that and my anxiety-disorder kills me).

but isn't it bad for you?

The article you posted doesn't show that.
>Caffeine toxicity produces supraventricular tachycardia, atrial fibrillation and ventricular fibrillation.[13,14]
Caffeine toxicity is what happens when you take too much of it.
If only people knew how to read scientific studies.

Bad
>diuretic
>adrenal fatigue
>mycotoxins
>zero nutritional value
Give yourself enough respect to manage your sleep properly

I did no caf for about a week besides the headaches I felt better

Whoever drinks coffee just to get up in the morning is a fucking druggie in denial, you're experiencing withdrawal and you need a larger dose of caffeine to wake up you fucking wanker.

>tfw addicted to instant coffee

am i gonna make it?

Attached: 912C33DD-E879-4C81-8112-534D1D29557D.jpg (750x464, 472K)

100% of people that drink coffee eventually die
screencap this

oops

It's the main wikipedia pic for the article about coffee

Lyons?