Natural Soap

Is Dr. Squatch soap good to use? I’m looking for soap that’s as simple as possible(i.e. only fat, lye, and maybe a natural fragrance added like mint oil)
Are there any other brands off the shelves that are as simple as I’m looking for and someone has used?

Attached: 88B3A172-1716-48B5-B3A5-80BEA9DB8FA0.jpg (355x355, 25K)

Why?

>buying that shit that gets advertised on jewtube by that one guy who is every single brosef company's advertisement, including but not limited to beard oils, sunglasses and cheap craft beer
Just buy some fucking body wash that doesn't irritate your skin you dumb cunt
All that really matters is what shampoo you use or else you'll fuck your hair and scalp up.
Fuck nigger, stop letting (((them))) convince you to buy their overpriced vegan-tier soaps.

I hate all these stupid things designed for bearded femmy kale males.

I just want soap as simple as possible without all the added chemicals and petroleum projects. I’d make it myself but I don’t have the time and it’s easier just to buy a bar.

[spoiler]also because I have baby skin[/spoiler]

Just don't use soap then, get a cleansing brush with a body exfoliator attachment.

Xenoestrogens

How would I clean my hair? And wouldn’t I smell like shit?

buddy make it yourself
$4 bottle of coconut oil & olive oil from big lots
$6 bottle of lye from home depot

check etsy. tons of cheap simple homemade soaps

Bruh
you don't use bars of soap/body wash on yer hair
You're still cleaning yourself, so you won't smell like shit, you'll just smell neutral. Buy some cologne or something.
If you DO smell like shit it means you weren't cleaning yourself properly before, just masking your scent with some garbage soap.

>xenoestrogens
You ask why we must cleanse the xenos. I will tell you. The filth of the alien and the witch must be exterminated to preserve the purity of the Human race, lest we degenerate into abomination.

Use dawn dishsoap like a real man

>you just smell neutral
Ok retard

If you just want something with only fat and lye and fragrance oils, it's very easy to make it yourself. Extra easy if you have an immersion blender already, which cuts down work manyfold. Google "soap making forum" or somesuch. You can buy literally several pounds of fats and lyes for cheap and have years' worth of soap for less than 20-30 bucks

I use Aleppo soap

It doesn’t make you smell like turban sweat?

Smells like laurels

there's no need to use soap unless you work manual labor and get dirty/grease on you all the time. if you're just working inside 9-5 then hot water is enough to clean your body and get rid of any smell.

there's no such thing as natural soap

Fat + wood ash = soap

What do you do about greasy hair?

>baby skin
why not try baby soap then you fucking retard

I tried Squatch soap after seeing the commercials, but I wasn't too impressed with it. Some smell ok, but the scent isn't too strong after the shower. I switched to Stirling Soap company after going full safety razor after Gillette pulled their shit. I really like them and they are cheaper than the squatch soap. Personally I prefer the Executive Man and Mountain Man scents.

Dove for men treats me well. If I use a shower gel than Irish Spring is pretty good.

I dont really use soap on my face, it tends to give me acne. Just super hot water and a ruff rag on the face has kept me acne free for a while.

false, you need to remove the dead skin man, and soap literally makes that easier.

you may tell yourself that you don't smell but i promise you do.

Good enough for oil-covered ducks? Good enough for me

THAT'S WHAT AN EXFOLIATOR/WASHCLOTH IS FOR
Holy shit, did you grow up in the woods?
durr unless I drown myself in chemicals the dead skin cells will never come off, even though I can physically see them coming off if I just rub my arm with my hand.
Christ nigger, use your fucking eyes for something more than reading clickbait articles.