How do I work out like this

How do I work out like this....
>Inb4
>Yes I'm black
>No it's not broken

Attached: 15637243127997679876380257071217.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)

> light brown skin
> black
Americans are a mistake

One leg push up

You can still do pullups/push-ups/dips can't you?
>I'm black
No but you're retarded

Thanks lot,
Anyway, I can't really walk yet, I've got one crutch to help me walk around.
Push ups are out, I've tried it and it hurt a fuck ton
I can't do a pull up because I'm weak
I didn't think of dips, thanks.

Not sure if I have the balance to pull it off but I'll definitely try, thanks!

Your not black mate, you just have a foot brace on. They come off.

I'm full afro carribbean, as far as anyone is concerned in America I'm black. My mom's dark, my dad's light. I came out light. My brothers came out darker.
But thanks for the laugh
Any exercise recommendations?

But muh 8% african genes!

Just shoot some hoops ma nigga!

>I'm full afro carribbean, as far as anyone is concerned in America I'm black
Dude we have the same skin tone and same ethnic background, I know from irl experience that people do not consider us black. Go to a black neighborhood and say "what up my nigga" to the first black dude you see, guarantee you they put you in the hospital.

Black is not a vague skin colour, its about race. you do not have any african genetics to speak of.
It would be like saying every light skinned asian and jew is white.

3 sets of fence hopping to failure.

Do a cleanish bulk, kill upper body 5x a week until you’re out of the boot, and then once you’re out (assuming this is like an eight week thing like mine was) heavy elliptical/biking and maybe machine leg exercises. Don’t rush back to legs after the boot, your ankle will be weak bc you haven’t been utilizing calf and ankle muscles in that leg for a while.

I've never not been considered black no matter where I've been or who I'm surrounded with. This is interesting to me.
Perhaps my leg is pale?

Thanks for the advice

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-140416.png (1080x2160, 1.78M)

Ah, the hair. Yeah that fucks you. Tough luck really. My sister and I got straight hair and we can pass as white.

>Black
so bad is murica than their whiteys cope being nigs?

this.

ive fucked my foot due to longboarding and you really dont want to rush exercises and fucking up your achilles tendon

N

Love the hair.

Thanks!!!!!

Coping mutts.

Drink some water and take a cold shower.

If it's just your foot or ankle that's injured you might be able to use leg extension and hamstring curl machines. I have a messed up foot and once in a blue moon I'll do that instead of squats if my foot hurts like a bitch that day.

Which island you from?

You're not black, you look like the average Greek/ Italian, ya know, whites, like me.
>Italians and Greeks are races lmao
Go fuck yourself.

The Chad Jow Forumsizen who asks how to work around his injury vs. the Virgin /fat/ that lets it be an excuse to gain 20lbs

Italians are mongrel half-breeds, the result of getting raped by arabs and pillaged by g*rmans for hundreds of years

Whole family and extended family is from Haiti.
Thanks for this. I was begged my my doctor to elevate but one week out of the gym was more than anyone should bear.
Monday I'm headed back in.

Your not very black. Be blessed that you have at least some white blood in you.

OP I am also back, tho light skinned

I dont lift tho

Attached: E1C394C0-871C-4AFA-B470-0DF491F24C89.jpg (2576x1932, 616K)

Yass qween
>Mild sprain
>Boot from walgreens
>Look at my injury! :) I'm a Tough Girl™ and honestly I hang out with guys because girls are drama xD

Saw some short haired white chick at the gym with a boot the other day. She was rapidly moving around between equipment doing tard workouts and working on to see how many different pieces of equipment she could move. Like squeezing between machines to grab 5 pound plates. Skme weird shit.

Grow up, autist.

I had surgery... Thanks for the bump on my post. You have a suggestion for an exercise or...?

Here’s a suggestion: kill yourself tranny

Killing yourself doesn't up your lifts.
Any other suggestions?

Kill yourself tranny

That's the same suggestion?
Can you read?
Have you considered trying something different?

Kill yourself tranny fag

Lol I'm not the guy saying that but I strongly recommend it

Oooooo tranny fag, nice update.
I'm bored of you now. Here's your (you)
Have a nice day, unless you have a fitness related suggestion for upper body workouts that are non strenuous on legs?
But I doubt it because there doesn't seem to be any functioning cells in your brain.
Be on your way now.

Bench 3 times your body weight with no safeties

Cope

>I dont lift tho
obviously

Did it occur to you that I'm not a tranny? I happen to be biologically female.

Coping tranny

Post your saggy tiddies

If you were a real woman then you wouldn’t care about your numbers going up because they’ll always be shit

You must be new. Friendly advice: ignore people who don't interact in good faith.

Attached: pepegarlic.jpg (500x491, 15K)

Cope harder incel it won’t sleep with you

And I'm perfectly content with that

Cope

You have to think about it like that to stave off the loneliness

Are you that based retard posting the /devilish/ threads claiming to post "cope" when he doesn't have a point?
Part of my condition is that loneliness doesn't happen, so no. I appreciate the concern though.

Is your condition autism?

Incel

Schizoid personality disorder

How does that relate to a leg brace you retard?

Self diagnosed?

Have sex, faggot

It doesn't, why would it - read the conversation, faggot.
No.

Shut up tranny

Don't take it too hard, not everyone can have a GED

Cope

>highest IQ in Europe.