How fit do I need to be to stop this from happening to me?

how fit do I need to be to stop this from happening to me?

Attached: 1546439543993.webm (640x640, 666K)

At least 6'1

shank his neck with a beer bottle to reassert dominance

suplex

manlet cutoff is 6'5" in 2019

Frankly he acted like a douche, nothing cool about it. Unless they are friends and he is just fucking with him.

Yes I love when my friends intentionally mog me out in public too. Even better when they just fuck me in the ass.

I mean, if you can allow that to happen, you kinda deserve it

if you weigh 150kg + i assure you it won't happen to you

an adult weighs 200kg

I see this webm every week on this board and it just occurred to me that the manlet should have thrown a quick elbow to the face in response. He's technically being assaulted and it would just be defense. Both would get kicked out of the bar

Bloat max

Attached: JwnoIV1.jpg (604x453, 23K)

Probably learning how to fight. He picks you up? Then knock him out. The guy even left himself wide open.

Smiling when something bad happens to you is THE ultimate cattle/prey reaction. If you do it there's not much you can do but being a cuck for the rest of your life

You mean a woman right ? The skelly cutoff for a male is 250kg

I would've thrown my right elbow into his face so fucking hard it would've broken something.

Then again i'm 6' 185lb pretty good build so I doubt anyone would do this to me

i would lose my shit if someone disrespected me like that. Yes I am a manlet but you best believe I will put my retard strength into full use. You may ridicule me, but the moment you touch me its over.

Behavior like that entitles a cut achilles tendon.

t. 6'2

>You may ridicule me, but the moment you touch me its over.

Attached: Fedora17.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

You cant stop monsters from being monsters, if you are an average dude. That guy was not only a dude, but a giant, and a douchebag. Dont be like that

I thought that was pretty hilarious. Even the manlet dyel was laughing.

twink dip doing faggots btfo
i'm 5'6 220 lbs, he wouldn't be able to move me
feels good

Imagine being short AND fat

I agree. That manlet got what he deserved

Phew just made it
King of the manlets bow down

lmao when will manlets learn?

God I wish that were me

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

There was also a social experiment video on yt to see how men would react when someone stole their beer from the counter right in front of them. The only acceptable reaction is to put pressure on the bartender, not the guy himself. The bartender should get fired if he won't call security.

>reacts with insane cringy violence to a simple joke
manlets need to be culled

>but the moment you touch me its over.

Attached: 1546016550203.png (699x326, 144K)

It's not about being fit, it's about being known for being a psycho.
I, unfortunately, let one thing slide a few weeks back and I'm still looking for a reason to start a fight. To be fair, I was on a lot of drugs at the moment and wasn't capable of having a violent reaction that I should've had. But now I know who I shouldn't do drugs around.

>it's about being known for being a psycho.

Attached: 1557352173855.jpg (1280x720, 416K)

I'm not saying be a psycho, just make sure people think you are. I have a very heavy Russian accent that I can turn on at will, it usually works.

cringe

r u meming right now or are you actually this delusional and autistic. post body

have sex

>Everyone immediately freaks out because you overreacted

in russia bar drinks you

Oh, no, it doesn't work in Russia.

Tbh what do you do in this situation that isn't beta or spergy? I think I am heavy enough that this couldn't ever happen but I'm still worried

That's the thing. This doesn't happen to alphas. No matter what you do, you'll be seen as either a beta, a sperg or a pussy. Might as well go the full sperg route and fight the guy. Fuck, glass him.

Post body

Attached: osyutmqvngyz.jpg (400x533, 87K)

I'd probably just do it back. I'm a manlet, and if that happened to me, I'd pick him up by his legs and move him.

lol just realised he's saying "two white claws"

You need to have semi-enhanced genetics that make you respond to this by throwing a bow like a self-respecting human being

Genuinely, I don't know how this guy didn't throw a bow. for me it's a straight up automatic, I've had no shortage of friends dicking around with me coming up behind me that have almost caught bows but I figured out it was a joke before i threw it. It's an automatic for me. Don't touch me from behind unannounced, you will get bowed

nothing cringe about self-defense chief

Autistic? Check.
Coping? Definitely.
Cringe? Maximum.

>chief

back to twitter/reddit

Well, I have a decent job and a very high earning capacity that is not worth throwing away due to “disrespect”.

I really don’t give a shit if some insecure dipshit wants to “assert dominance” at a bar like an animal. My self worth is derived internally from real accomplishments, not through the social perception of strangers.

That said, I also conceal carry and don’t drink, so I can respond with lethal force if I am legitimately threatened. I’ve never had to and will do absolutely everything I can to de-escalate a situation, including take disrespect.

>don’t drink
Then you won't be in such a situation anyway, you square. How often do you feel legitimately threatened anyway? I bet it's often.

Learn mma beat his ass

You really don't need to know anything to win a fight.

don't be a manlet?

Has yet to happen. I don’t seek out situations that put me in a high likelihood of violence.

If I go out socially it’s with a group of friends which further decreases the likelihood of a threatening situation.

I’m prepared for situation where I’m met with an irrational aggressor, either the result of drugs or African ancestry, and I’m mentally ready to do what’s necessary to defend my life and the life of those around me. Hopefully I’ll never have to.

>It's an automatic for me. Don't touch me from behind unannounced, you will get bowed

Attached: 1533129249966.jpg (220x316, 15K)

>I have a very heavy Russian accent that I can turn on at will

Attached: 1561399722894.jpg (464x618, 53K)

keep bulking until no one can pick you up

What? I work very hard on not showing it in public, it's been really hard, especially since English is my third language.