Minoxidil application

So I know you generally should apply 1mL to the affected area, but what if that’s all over your goddamn hair? Should you apply 1mL on your hairline, 1mL on your scalp etc?

Attached: 0EAFBEA6-F857-41FF-9467-E6EE265F9D15.jpg (425x722, 29K)

I go straight to the scalp, but I got a buzz cut

No this will make your dick not work! Don't do it!

retard confirmed

1ml is enough to scatter it evenly all over your scalp, don't try to squeeze it out of the dropper, simply rub it against your scalp and the liquid will keep slowlu coming out on its own. if you put too much in 1 area it won't even get absorbed and will simply dry out on your scalp leaving flakes. if you have longer or more dense hair then part it in rows and apply along it

just do fin

how long did you have to wait for results on fin? because I've been taking it for almost 2 months as an addition to minoxidil and haven't noticed any siginificant change whereas minoxidil gave me visible results just after 5 weeks

why not both?

sure it just doesn't look like that because your hair is longer, or you actually notice difference in shaved/buzzed head?

just embrace it

im 2 months in (a bit over) and starting to get these small hairs showing up. remember even if you dont grow hair back its stopping your hair falling out. on that note miss me with minox, its super toxic to cats (fin is toxic to pregnant womens babies though)

you can, minox doesnt bring back fully dead folacles though

Anyone else using this to grow facial hair? I'm 25 and can barely grow any

Does fin also work for facial hair?

Does this shit work on beards? I’m sick of lacking one

no

Minox for beards has a pretty active community of people using it. And I've even seen posts of ftm trannies who grow beards with it

It does. I started with nothing. If I where to let my facial hair grow out, I'd have a decent beard within 2-3 months. Come august, I'll have been on it for a year. I plan to continue to use it until October/November (whenever my currently supply runs out) to ensure I keep whatever I've gained, or as much as possible.

Spoken like a true retard.

Yes. Honestly I think it worked a little too well because my beard is thick as fuck and I get complements all the time when I grow it out. It also seems to have thickened the rest of my hair follicles and turned my beautiful glorious bright blond hair a slightly darker shade.
Just remember to be careful in your application, your hair will naturally spread it around to places where you might not want it. Try to only hit places where you want a full beard to come in and places in danger of balding because you don't need random ass follicles getting strong like out of your beard line or what my dumb ass did to my ear hair. Don't worry too much about this though, you would still need to trim all these places anyway.

keep in mind no pet cat before wash hands

Thank you. This has inspired me

poisonous to cats. even them just making contact with your hat or pillow is enough to be dangerous

Micro needling + rosemary oil. Forget pharmaceuticals.

good, cats are for faggots anyway

S-s-say that to my f-face

Attached: IMG_1617.jpg (4032x3024, 1.48M)

Yeah after 8 months I went from zero hairs to almost full cheek/jawline coverage.

I stopped using it after 6-8 months and my shit not only stayed but kept getting better coverage for the months after lol

Yes it does. I’m 20 and I’ve been using it for 4 months now. Definitely worth the time invested. I went from a 5 to a 5.5 with the beard.

If I shaved and rubbed this on my face can I have proper stubble? I want stubble, not a full beard. I'm proud of my chin.

Yeah, takes a few months

The Kirkland one in particular? I used another brand years ago and gave up after a exactly 4 months of use because it wasn't making a noticeable difference

I used the kirkland. Maybe try the 10% foam version.

If that doesn't work you simply don't have the genetics for it

Fin is for regrowing hair and minox is for increasing blood pressure to the scalp, which stops hair loss.

That is finasteride that has been proven to cause erectile dysfunction in men and cause they to ejaculate without any sensation - dangerous shit. It works by ultimately modifying hormone receptors in your body, something that shouldn't be fucked around with.

Minox is ok as it is a topical solution and increase blood flow to the follicles. This is all.