How do I make myself shit so I can lose more weight before my weigh in tomorrow?

how do I make myself shit so I can lose more weight before my weigh in tomorrow?

Attached: 1563722030788s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

eat a packet of fig rolls.

If you have to force yourself to shit then chances are theres not that much shit to begin with. You're better off doing a dryfast from this time to the weigh-in

caffeine, laxatives

Drink no water, and do a ton of cardio so you sweat and lose water weight

drink magnesium citrate

caffeine + nicotine
personally I'd go with espresso shot and non-filter cigarette

raw chicken. eat it and i guarantee you'll lose like 15 pounds

Take a shot of wheat grass , but make sure to have a clear schedule for the next few hours after you take it

FIGHT MILK
FOR BODYGUARDS, BY BODYGUARDS

Attached: tumblr_mqutfif3FI1r46plfo1_250.gif (245x280, 566K)

Salt water

Best advice here. Works wonders.

Cigs

Salt water

This will have you peeing out your asshole, great for constipation or just flushing out your colon

Drink some salt water

Look up “prep for colonoscopy”

just do an enema

I have no idea what you're 'weighing in' for, but I guess for the short term you could resort to an old girl's trick and take some diuretics, you can get them at any drugstore. You'll dehydrate the fuck out of yourself though so if you're involved in some sort of competition it might affect your performance.

>Look up “prep for colonoscopy”
you drink a gallon, over the course of a day, of a olypropaline glycol solution, and yes it will *clean your pipes out completely*. Good fucking luck getting it OTC, it's prescription.

>olypropaline
"""POLYPROPALINE GLYCOL""", damnit.
I need a new keyboard. :-(