I’m doing a one day water fast (not eating any food, only drinking water). How do I fight food cravings?

I’m doing a one day water fast (not eating any food, only drinking water). How do I fight food cravings?

Attached: F7ED85C9-069A-4AD5-94D4-07DF7C8E431A.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Drink more water.

Best be supplementing with diet salt and not just plain water. Keeping your electrolytes up helps stave off the cravings

kys

This

Otherwise, enjoy your hyponatremia

One day water fast is easy as fuck
Just don't eat nigga

this is what I almost do everyday, mostly water, snacks here and there.§

I know the feeling, just remember the taste of the food and try to survive with your memories
And why one day? You should fast 48 hours in your first time, then 72

Attached: photo_2019-07-14_23-32-01.jpg (539x399, 39K)

electrolytes going down after 1 day of no food.
For real?

Just wrap your head around the fact that hunger is a sensation tied to hormone-signals that come and go in waves largely based on routine/expectation, not actually some kind of perfect signal with a direct relationship with what your body actually needs.

Unless you're actually weeks into starvation, hunger is a meme. Take the feeling less seriously and you'll overcome it.

goodshit im almost 24 hours into a 48 hour fast and this is what I needed to read.

Attached: 1563120567468.gif (432x324, 1.88M)

I'm starting a 36-hour fast with electrolytes too see if they make a difference.

Attached: 220px-Pedro_Sánchez_in_2018d.jpg (220x303, 18K)

I'm starting a 72 hour no water no food fast

what to expect?

Attached: 1f914[1].png (512x512, 44K)

kidney damage

>3 days with no water
Death

Shh. let natural selection do its thing

I wouldn't recommend it, but it's a myth. 3 days without water = death, maybe if you're working a construction job. Not if you're sitting on the couch in an air conditioned house.

They'll go down slightly obviously, but if you are fasting for less than a week you shouldn't worry about it.

Nigga drink water. Dry fasts are a meme and the only extra weight you lose is water which you will put back on when you start eating/drinking normally again.

>myth
yeah ok go four days without water or food and let me know how you feel.