2 months of training for a single pull up

youtube.com/watch?v=z1haqkkVTtI

>"we're all relatively fit"
>cannot do a SINGLE pull up

what do you think about this fellers

Attached: retard.png (747x703, 313K)

They're women, what more can i say?

Even her numale boyfriend manages to bang out at least 4. They all work out but have no calluses until this "challenge," can't even begin the first 5% of a pull up by bending their elbows, and of course they end up at a fucking crossfit gym to learn to do a PULL UP. I'd swear shit like this is a parody.

Attached: 1555063070685.png (181x201, 67K)

60 days to do 1 pull-up has to be extremely bad, even for women.

>foids.

Attached: sigh.jpg (228x221, 8K)

it's just shit crossfit training, and probably their own shit training habits, i'm sure if this wasn't cut down into a clean, reddit bite-sized video we would see a lack of footage/progress that suggests they only went maybe 1-2 times a week to work out

I know the average untrained female is weak, but holy shit this is bad

DELETE

Attached: delethis.jpg (239x239, 8K)

I thought this was one of those videos where they force downys or disabled kids to work out to make themselves look good for internet points

They improved themselves and increased their pullup count.
This is all that matters.

They still arent even doing the pull up right: all their shoulders end up getting hunched and they drag their chin up over the bar, 60 days to do a single pull up 80% right

Also, why and how the fuck are you in a climbing gym if you cant even do a single pull up?

Attached: 1562829921311.jpg (623x713, 62K)

not giving them a view, did they train using negatives?

who is training these thotts?

and they think they can be police officers, soldiers, and firefighters lol

but they didn't get any stronger or manage to complete a full pull up with proper scapular contraction, no leg swinging, and no reaching of the neck and head, the whole "rome wasn't built in a day" cope only applies when it hasn't taken you 2 months to perform a bodyweight movement that toddlers are able to do

I could make these bitches do at least 5 pull ups in a month
Of course they would need my protein to get there haha

>testosterone so low she needs 2 months of training
>still looks masculine
how can someone be so cursed

based haha poster

The best part is ppl being passive-agressive about being able to do 1 single fucking pullup

"for women we are more heavy bottomed, if our weight is more distributed on the bottom its gonna be a lot harder to pull."

Wh...What?

>not giving them a view
You dont matter that much, user

LOL

She's kinda right

The weight may be the same but the difficulty varies dependents dependend on the leverage

Attach a kettlebell to you neck and do a pull-up now attach to your feet- the second would be a tad harder

every bit counts

she's right, but it's just a cope. the issue isn't being "heavy bottomed", the issue is not having any muscle mass or strength.

they should have just got on the pulldown machine for half an hour a day and repped out singles each day.

god damn you guys are stupid

Fuck off retard. Women have different weight distributions than men, this is SCIENCE.

Even with their differences in how fat is on their body they still manage to push forward and prove that women can do exactly what men do. They got the pull up. They won the challenge.

I like how your only retort is that we're stupid? Is that all you have? You don't have shit to say in response so you just call people stupid? You're a little man and maybe if you actually got some every now and then you wouldn't be so mad a girl can break your pull up record by 1.

Calm ur tits user, people in here just say the form of the pullup they trained 60 days to do was bad. Almost every woman can't do the same thing as trained men, and that isn't a bad thing. That's biology. Pullups however are something everybody can and should be able to do. If you cannot do 1 strict pullup after 60 days of training, you are either handicapped, sick, or an obese whale.

Yeah it's naturally harder for women to do pull-ups, but this is just kind of sad. No way women have THAT little upper body strength, right?

Well how long SHOULD it take to do one pull up for someone who can't do them at all?
Whats the best way to train to be able to do pull ups?

3 days kek

As a man you shouldn't have much trouble. I could do a couple my first time at the gym and I was weak as fuck. Just use the assisted pull-up machine for a while and after a few workouts you should be able to do them.

Protein in the form of your sperm or?... get back to me if youre still in the thread haha please

You know what I mean haha, my protein consists of "male milk", "white sausage", and "two eggs" haha

desu when i started lifting i couldn't do a single one either. i was doing negatives for about 2 months also, but by the time i ended those two months i think i could hit up about 4-5. now i can safely do about 12 dead hang chin ups if completely rested, at 175lb body weight.

she cute

Women have an easier strength to weight ratio if they're thin to climb and do things like pullups

So this is even sadder, that and balance are their like two advantages they are super weak

Goy, I don't care - two months for a pull-up isn't that bad if you haven't done any kind of physical activity in years.

Took me about the same when I first started, but I had no idea what I was doing back then. I didn't know I could simply do negatives, use elastic bands or whatever. I just tried to pull my ass up and failed. Day after day. Until I made it.
I had this bright idea in my head that lat pulldowns would make me better at pull-ups. It didn't. I just needed to learn how to pull with my my back instead of with my arms. That made all the difference.

That's the end of my blog post, assholes.

>summer

Nice m8 m8, r8 8/8

Attached: 1562873051535.jpg (480x354, 24K)

>two months for a pull-up isn't that bad if you haven't done any kind of physical activity in years.
Yes. IF. Can you read?

I've been doing 3x10 on the lat pulldown machine, twice a week, for 4 months and i can do only 1 pullup

>Being this emotionally invested in a post on a Tibetan basket weaving forum.

My mom is almost 50, has multiple sclerosis and only does cardio. Even she can do 2-3 pull ups.

your rep scheme is shit, do 4 sets of 6-8 reps, do negatives, hangs, do multiple sets of single pull ups as well, and work on chin ups as well, these will all help more than 3×10 on lat pull down machine

It's all relative to body-weight though. Obviously if you have loads of excess fat you'll struggle until you either shed it or get stronger. Skinny men should be able to do a few or train to do them without much difficulty.

I used to be able to only do one chinup, and no pullups

There are multiple ways including negatives, lat pulldowns, or the assisted pullup machine, but for me progression through resistance bands is what worked best for me

What I would do is start with the heaviest (the green usually), then try to get to 10 reps, doing 5 sets

Then when I got 10 reps with a band I would move to the next one, and by the end I could do 5-6 pullups unassisted

>what do you think about this fellers

Women are objectively bad at physical things and people need to stop pretending otherwise and blowing sunshine up their asses when they manage a basic human level of competency.