>Don’t have to wait in line at grocery stores
>People get out of your way when walking down the hallway in the middle

Negative:
>More guys are jealous of you
>More injuries/back problems
>Coworkers think you’re a dumb meathead
>Have to pay more for food to meet cal/macros

Overall I guess it about evens out.

Attached: C8B9C18B-6678-4A26-82AD-AFAC3DDB08DC.png (245x206, 30K)

>Tfw you look shredded as fuck without a shirt on but look like a DYEL in clothes.

I fucking hate being natural.

Don't have to wait in line at bars either.

Attached: Chad goes to a bar.webm (640x640, 666K)

jesus christ

That's his buddy though and he invited him to a drink. Chads don't need to be douches since the world is so good to them.

>Don’t have to pay for tabs at bars/clubs
This isn't a thing unless you're a woman

I mog the bartenders and bouncers. They don’t approach me to pay. I feel like joe pesci in goodfellas, they can’t touch me.

>666 KB webm

I used to get free beers/half off because i was friends with bartenders but nobody is ever going to not approach you because you have muscles lol you're a dickhead and they are keeping track of it if you're walking out on tabs

post body faggot

Lol I bet ud like that cuz ur gay

I shoulder check people at my office when they don’t get out of my way in the hallways.

how to catch a bow 101

haha what if the smaller guy just went ape shit and started beating the shit out of chad and smashed his face into a glass on the bar haha

Growing a beard and getting a "messier" haircut usually makes you look less like a meathead and more approachable, at the expense of looking less sexual. It's something to consider.

Attached: 1560218923365.jpg (312x391, 21K)

>don't have to wait in line at grocery stores
literally how, do you just shove everyone else out of the way?
>People get out of your way when walking down the hallway in the middle
that's because no one walks down the center of a hallway with other people in it retard

You don’t have to shove them out of the way you just have to slowly make your way through the line. Or just walk to the front. I’ve only had one wanna-be tough guy actually say something to me, everyone else just deals with it.

You did that to me and didn't fuck back in line when I called you out on it, I would unironically stab you.

Attached: 1558986547093.png (419x310, 104K)

Nah you’d deal with it just like the rest.

Attached: 1153C17B-7277-498A-9C46-0A16A261A581.jpg (480x360, 16K)

You think that, but lost respect is worse than jail time. Keep doing what you're doing, but when a motherfucker with crazy eyes tells you to get the fuck back, do it for your own sake. I have nothing to lose.

Attached: 1557173173065.jpg (600x718, 225K)

Nah you wouldn’t do shit lol.

Sorry kid but youre wrong. Its okay though youre going to stay in your whitoid flyover state microcosm

Lol nice projecting dyel manlet. You wouldn’t do shit. You’d wait in turn like a good cuck and I’d go in front of you. Know your place.

Post body

This.

This is hilarious.

Bump.

nou

The fattie loser who burned down the kyoani studio in Japan looked really pathetic desu.
Big muscles won't stop a knife in the gut.

manlet jokes aside, how the fuck didn't the dude got jumped? this seems like the only logical explanation

As a woman wouldn’t you have to fuck the person that pays your tab? Where is this magical free drinks for roasties club?