Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/whey-protein-side-effects#section5
vocaroo.com/i/s0tVuxSaLHCJ
precisionnutrition.com/high-protein-safe-for-kidneys
plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
news.gsu.edu/2018/09/10/researchers-identify-molecule-with-anti-aging-effects-on-vascular-system-study-finds/
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
jbc.org/content/30/2/201.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

>tfw didn't fall for the protein meme
>tfw don't drink

You're okay liverbro, love you

healthline.com/nutrition/whey-protein-side-effects#section5

>healthline.com/nutrition/whey-protein-side-effects#section5
No evidence shows that too much protein can damage the liver in healthy people (21Trusted Source).

In fact, the liver needs protein to repair itself and convert fats to lipoproteins, which are molecules that help remove fats from the liver (21Trusted Source).

In a study of 11 obese women, taking 60 grams of a whey protein supplement helped reduce liver fat by approximately 21% over four weeks.

>no evidence that over-consumption of protein damages liver
>cites a study of 11 obese women
burden of proof is still sketchy

vocaroo.com/i/s0tVuxSaLHCJ

based vocaroo poster

Please have sex

people with liver disease actually benefit from more protein, they only suffer when they are put into a constant state of gluconeogenesis which makes them larger

it's the kidneys that get massively fucked from too much protein, even if you don't get kidney disease from eating a ton of protein your kidneys still get fucked and they age faster
humans suck at clearing out urea compared to other animals like rats and dogs.

based

Attached: 1556237886044.jpg (645x773, 55K)

Attached: 1560888133365.png (894x773, 48K)

"mommy mommy more cakey cakey bwaahh no brocco brocco protein baddie baddie"

get a life

Attached: IMG_20190501_014358.jpg (1488x715, 86K)

liver is the most useless organ lmao

I consume 2-2.7 grams of animal protein per lb of bodyweight, I havent have any problems so far

post kidney function

precisionnutrition.com/high-protein-safe-for-kidneys

I didn't do any exams this year, I'll test for liver and cholesterol in December

you'll be dead by december from failure bud

what they don't tell you

high protein diets increase your baseline protein requirements to maintain your lean tissues
why? because higher protein intakes make your amino acid recycling much less efficient
a lot of people are bad at clearing out excess urea, it is genetic

You're the worst vocaroo poster.

320g of protein is that much for you?

almost as based as fat guy rage vocaroo

Excess protein is bad for the kidneys. But then again excess anything is bad for the kidneys

Is around 100g of protein okay to build muscle and health?

except for IQ apparently

Based vocaroo poster

iirc like 30/40g of protein a day is enough for positive nitrogen balance and hypertrophy

100g is more than enough. 150 is the upper treshhold, anything more is straight up acidic and unhealthy

That's going to be a based from me

>protein bad for kidneys mom science meme
>posts pic of liver
clever bait user

I wonder how vocaroo user looks like

Fitness hobbyist, protein recommendations are based on lb's of lean mass not lb's of total bodyweight. So if you are 160 lbs and 10% body body fat you'd consume 144 grams of protein not 160.

honk honk

Based and nice voice. N-no homo

Why?

accurate

Attached: 1561798949448.gif (460x320, 3.71M)

Jesus user how are your shits

If you are actually working out and not geriatric.

Perfect because when I wipe my ass nothing stains the paper, when I dont drink enough water they look like rabbit shit haha

Attached: 1410484506_9a01378361_z.jpg (640x481, 76K)

who actually gets all their protein solely from shakes?

>plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>news.gsu.edu/2018/09/10/researchers-identify-molecule-with-anti-aging-effects-on-vascular-system-study-finds/
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Attached: 1d3ea027bc3856f62ae2141fa1e7695d_signs-eat-more-protein_580x326_featuredImage.jpg (580x326, 53K)

based and vocaroopilled

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

based lithuanian vocaroo bro laying down the facts

Nice to know since Im currently eating 6g/kg, but when I get at my goal weight it will become 4g/kg

>vocaroo.com/i/s0tVuxSaLHCJ
OP can never recover

Attached: btfo.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

Attached: gtfo.jpg (1000x3000, 399K)

Man this feels so forced

What? For real? Can anyone confirm this?

I ate 200g of protons today. Currently trying to bulk up to 95kg with around 3200kcal. Thought its not that much actually, but you guys act like eating 500g chicken per day, some tuna, eggs, a protein bar and some beef jerky as snack is gonna kill your kidneys

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-214118_MyFitnessPal.jpg (1076x1446, 231K)

Are you autistic?

are you from boston?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0tVuxSaLHCJ
im dying

how rich are you

Are you a homophobe?

many many people have fatty liver disease in merica

i believe the main causes are eating too much sugar, especially corn syrup, ESPECIALLY high fructose corn syrup

and choline deficiency, since dairy is so low quality now many people no longer drink it and then eggs are the only good source of choline in their diets

I need to suck dicks to play rent

imagine the smell haha

its totally fine maybe if you dont eat much protein other days

then why do you have fucking salmon on your plate

You might be fucked. Go to the ER to get your stomach pumped ASAP.

I used to get that really strong ammonia taste in my mouth if I consumed too much protein. I was bad though. I used to have 2-3 protein shakes daily . No bueno.

Why yes i do consume copious amounts of protein

Attached: Screenshot_20190721_174650.jpg (1014x1406, 383K)

I also work at a fishing market on the side, but my main job is fucking men with my anus

I'd rather jack off later to get some of the protein out of my body

Attached: Ix0hieD.jpg (1996x2172, 773K)

>172 lbs, currently cutting
>Hit the gym x4 a week
>200 g of protein dialy, including those not from animal origin
>4 L of water per day

Am I gonna die, lads?

why do all new englanders think others want to hear their nasty voices?

according to really old research(which wouldn't possibly be allowed today because kikes would probably not allow it) on long term protein requirements for maintaining lean tissue in sedentary and physically active people in western nations, 0.5 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight daily coming exclusively from the protein found in cooked white potatos is enough for adults, meaning that people who specifically want to build muscle would have to eat more than that but not that much more, probably twice that ammount is plenty enough, which would be around 1 gram of protein per kilogram of bodyweight, which is under 100g for most people.

Keep in mind this was tested in people who were physically and mentally active, the subjects did gymnastics and/or athletics training
the potato derived protein (around 25-40g a day) was enough to maintain their muscle on a caloric maintenance, it's possible that on a caloric deficit they would have to eat more protein to maintain but I don't think they would have to eat much more than that.
Carbs seem to lower protein requirements somewhat so the same thing found with potatos might not be possible with other foods, the people in these low protein experiments were all eating a fuckton of carbs

jbc.org/content/30/2/201.full.pdf

You are trying to hard.

you should get your yeahbro syndrome checked dude

I was actually watching an Arnold mass building video this morning and he said exactly that. Moreover, he said that it is very important to reach that goal.

Not very, yet. And if you're implying for the thousandth time that I get paid for this, I don't

fag lmao

I'd say he should try harder and keep doing these

lel

Attached: D8JLKE0UYAIMG3O.jpg (980x1040, 85K)